Charm City Justice
West Lafayette Nut Flush
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 3:35 pm

Ask away in here brother. Or in applicable threads..

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Questions   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:06 pm

First of all, love the organization of the rules, and that's the best summary of scoring rules I've ever seen.

Question - I'm not all the way through the rules, and I'm thinking it will take multiple passes. But, correct me if I'm wrong. The team cap is not based on salary but rather the 120 total years; which you set on July 31st. Then you use warbucks to manipulate the years. I know its way more complicated than that, but am I on the right track?

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:12 pm

West Lafayette Nut Flush wrote:
Where do I post questions or do I send them to Andrew?

Ok, where do I post future questions?

I'll delete this later so I don't junk up the thread.  Also, I'll combine my bio into one post in the near future.

Don't hesitate to hit me up with any questions via email or text. You're also welcome to ask away on a thread; it won't take long for someone to come along and come up with some sort of answer.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 4:24 pm

First of all, love the organization of the rules, and that's the best summary of scoring rules I've ever seen.

Question - I'm not all the way through the rules, and I'm thinking it will take multiple passes.  But, correct me if I'm wrong.  The team cap is not based on salary but rather the 120 total years; which you set on July 31st.  Then you use warbucks to manipulate the years.  I know its way more complicated than that, but am I on the right track?

Yah, 5 warbucks to erase 1 year of each contract.

So if you're dumb and you assign a 6 year contract to a dud like say.... Asiasi, the you an spend 15 warbucks to move ot down to 3 years.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:13 pm

Welcome Joel!

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:17 pm

Wtf is a Nut Flush?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 10:23 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Wtf is a Nut Flush?

I'm assuming that's the poker term for "best possible hand" with 3 or more of one suit on the board.
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:12 am

lets hope its not this  lol3

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Nut_fl10

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 am

London Legion wrote:

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Giphy

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 4:18 am

Crystal Lake Counselors wrote:
Wtf is a Nut Flush?

I'm assuming that's the poker term for "best possible hand" with 3 or more of one suit on the board.
Having the best possible hand in poker is "Having the Nuts", having "the Nut Flush" is having the highest possible flush.

A "Flush' is when you have 5 cards of the same suit. High card counts as the strength of your Flush.
Straight Flush is when all 5 cards have the same suit but are in order, like if you had 5♤,6♤,7♤,8♤,9♤.
Royal Flush is when all 5 cards are the same suit but are in the highest order possible, like of you had
10♡,Jack♡,queen♡, king♡, ace♡
A full house beats a Flush
4 of a kind beats a straight Flush
Nothing beats a Royal Flush.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 5:32 am

London Legion wrote:

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dc052fe91c56f7308197ab1893380f97a7f5c5cb&rid=giphy

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 5:40 am

Ok I figured I would come here and be a part of inviting new peeps. Instead I find out important information about overall healthy practices.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:55 am

Joel, don't worry about combining your bio post. We're good.

Asking questions around here is good because it'll get you the fastest response and helps others get reminded of the rules. It takes everyone multiple passes. For now, you need to read them so you can see if there is anything that is a problem for you. Most of our members (myself included) need to refer to them throughout the year when we have questions or want to confirm our thoughts.

I didn't realize we would have folks that didn't know what a nut flush was...but I did fully expect some of the jokes that came with that name and for that I'm proud of these animals. laughing

Teams get 120 contract years to distribute how they choose. You can use WBs to reduce contracts but safe to say that most try to avoid this so being thoughtful about contracts is smart.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 7:09 am

Welcome Joel!  Glad you found us

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 7:44 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Wtf is a Nut Flush?

Having the best possible hand in poker is "Having the Nuts", having "the Nut Flush" is having the highest possible flush.

A "Flush' is when you have 5 cards of the same suit. High card counts as the strength of your Flush.
Straight Flush is when all 5 cards have the same suit  but are in order, like if you had 5♤,6♤,7♤,8♤,9♤.
Royal Flush is when all 5 cards are the same suit but are in the highest order possible, like of you had

Last Monday I hit my 1st Royal Flush in a 1-3 No-Limit game....Paid 1k for a promotional hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 7:46 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Wtf is a Nut Flush?

Straight Flush is when all 5 cards have the same suit  but are in order, like if you had 5♤,6♤,7♤,8♤,9♤.

Last Monday I hit my 1st Royal Flush in a 1-3 No-Limit game....Paid 1k for a promotional hand.

I've played poker for 20+ years and have never seen one live. Seen some great bad beats paid out, but never the top nuts on the table.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 10:48 am

London Legion wrote:

And my kick-ass team name made it almost 24 hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 11:03 am

London Legion wrote:

Don't pay attention to them buddy and welcome! It's a tough place, but a beautiful place too. A lot of smart people here. There is a guy named Greg that was incarcerated for 24 years and saw a vision while taking a shower of what his mission in life would be after he got out. Unfortunately he got it wrong and joined Roster Wars, instead of what was intended which was to create a famous dish called Lobster s'mores. The guy that invented Lobster S'mores ended up being a millionaire and we got Greg... So what I am saying is welcome.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 11:51 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
London Legion wrote:

Don't pay attention to them buddy and welcome! It's a tough place, but a beautiful place too. A lot of smart people here. There is a guy named Greg that was incarcerated for 24 years and saw a vision while taking a shower of what his mission in life would be after he got out. Unfortunately he got it wrong and joined Roster Wars, instead of what was intended which was to create a famous dish called Lobster s'mores. The guy that invented Lobster S'mores ended up being a millionaire and we got Greg... So what I am saying is welcome.

Also - What is your t-shirt size?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigars18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 11:53 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
London Legion wrote:

Wow that is a great point... If you are a medium Ed will exchange shirts with you, he is in Chapter 5 of TT.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:05 pm

Ok I figured I would come here and be a part of inviting new peeps. Instead I find out important information about overall healthy practices.
laughing Cracking me up Sty!

I love how whoever developed the definition felt the need to put it in a sentence so we could fully appreciate it  lol 2

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:09 pm

Next Question: M.2.C states "Any player who is acquired, but is recognized by myfantasyleague.com as IR in the NFL at the time of acquisition, may not be deactivated in Roster Wars."

But, M.5.A says "Players on IR can be traded but must be placed immediately on IR with their new team."

These seem to contradict each other. Can someone explain?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Signut10
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
London Legion wrote:

Why am I asked what my t-shirt size is? Feels like an inside joke, but I'll play XL or XXL depends if I want to look good or be comfy.
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:12 pm

Next Question:  M.2.C states "Any player who is acquired, but is recognized by myfantasyleague.com as IR in the NFL at the time of acquisition, may not be deactivated in Roster Wars."

But, M.5.A says "Players on IR can be traded but must be placed immediately on IR with their new team."

These seem to contradict each other.  Can someone explain?

Acquired (Waiver Wire) and Traded are different transactions.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigars18
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:18 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Next Question:  M.2.C states "Any player who is acquired, but is recognized by myfantasyleague.com as IR in the NFL at the time of acquisition, may not be deactivated in Roster Wars."

Stupid...Of course. I just read about trades, so I had trades on the brain. Thanks Alaska!
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 pm

The first one is there to avoid someone potentially stockpiling injured players so that they own their rights in RFA, as we have unlimited IR spots.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Siguni16
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:22 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
London Legion wrote:

Why am I asked what my t-shirt size is?  Feels like an inside joke, but I'll play XL or XXL depends if I want to look good or be comfy.

yes - inside joke 

Sty is obsessed with some odd things

Shirt size 
Jaw line
etc. etc. etc

Why? ...  shrug

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Siggoo18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:25 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
London Legion wrote:

Why am I asked what my t-shirt size is?  Feels like an inside joke, but I'll play XL or XXL depends if I want to look good or be comfy.

yes - inside joke 

Shirt size 
Jaw line
etc. etc. etc

Why? ...  shrug

Joel that isn't completely true but since Eric is sharing, when we found Eric and nourished him to health HE USED TO TYPE LIKE THIS... TILL WE TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A KEY CALLED ALL CAPS OR CAPS LOCK... So we all have our vices. And I am not obsessed with Jaw Lines or shirt sizes I just want people to give me the right size shirt aholes!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:26 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

That does bring up a good question for me...

Why do I have to put a player I just traded for on IR if I have the cap space available?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:29 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
London Legion wrote:

yes - inside joke 

Shirt size 
Jaw line
etc. etc. etc

Why? ...  shrug

Joel that isn't completely true but since Eric is sharing, when we found Eric and nourished him to health HE USED TO TYPE LIKE THIS... TILL WE TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A KEY CALLED ALL CAPS OR CAPS LOCK... So we all have our vices. And I am not obsessed with Jaw Lines or shirt sizes I just want people to give me the right size shirt aholes!

STILL DO
HAVEN'T LEARNED
DUMB OR JUST A REBEL (engraver)???    shrug

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 12:40 pm

hAS mY tREAD bEEN hIJACKED? laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 2:02 pm

I agree that Bylaw M.5.A is unnecessary. It's been there since 2011 so it's not hurting anything. shrug

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 7:28 pm

London Legion wrote:

What's behind the name Joel? You a poker player?
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 am

hAS mY tREAD bEEN hIJACKED? laughing

thread jacked

yep seems to be !

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 3:27 am

How'd you hear about us, Joel?

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:43 am

London Legion wrote:

I like to play. I play in some tournaments, I'm in a couple leagues (Hold'em), and play cash games when time allows; Hold'em and Omaha Hi Lo. But, I've been cutting back due to family responsibilities. I love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I remember golfing in the morning and playing poker all night. kind of miss those days.

Fantasy football definitely helps.
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:44 am

A leaguemate posted your youtube video. I thought...Man, that's for me!
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:51 am

London Legion wrote:

I like to play.  I play in some tournaments, I'm in a couple leagues (Hold'em), and play cash games when time allows; Hold'em and Omaha Hi Lo.  But, I've been cutting back due to family responsibilities.  I love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I remember golfing in the morning and playing poker all night.  kind of miss those days.

You sound a lot like me, actually a lot like most men before being tied down lol.

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:57 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
London Legion wrote:

I like to play.  I play in some tournaments, I'm in a couple leagues (Hold'em), and play cash games when time allows; Hold'em and Omaha Hi Lo.  But, I've been cutting back due to family responsibilities.  I love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything, but I remember golfing in the morning and playing poker all night.  kind of miss those days.

You sound a lot like me, actually a lot like most men before being tied down lol.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:07 am

A leaguemate posted your youtube video.  I thought...Man, that's for me!

what league?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:44 am

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 4sQ37lh

Tied Down, WTF?  Foot Loose and Fancy Free 4 Life, baby.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigste15
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:49 am

what league?

This league.

https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/29336#0
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:54 am

what league?

This league.

are you in either of the VNFL leagues too?

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 6:06 am

what league?

This league.

No.  I quit those when they started doing the salary cap trading.  I just got out of hand.  I mostly stick to paragon leagues now (doubt you heard of them).  They are very competitive but not very active over the off-season.  I'm quite addicted to fantasy football.  That's what drew me here.  My NFFL2K team is stacked, but I manage to flame out in the play-offs.  Week 14 Byes killed me this year.  Roger Goodell should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 6:08 am

what league?

This league.

No.  I quit those when they started doing the salary cap trading.  I just got out of hand.  I mostly stick to paragon leagues now (doubt you heard of them).  They are very competitive but not very active over the off-season.  I'm quite addicted to fantasy football.  That's what drew me hear.  My NFFL2K team is stacked, but I manage to flame out in the play-offs.  Week 14 Byes killed me this year.  Roger Goodell should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

I'm not a big fan of the cap trading either

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 4:52 pm

what league?

This league.

Was it the Carolina Wolverines who posted it lol...
West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Screen15

Welcome Joel - several days late but seems like you're already jumping in (and have a pic!)

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2023 5:39 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:

A leaguemate posted your youtube video. I thought...Man, that's for me!

what league?

This league.

Was it the Carolina Wolverines who posted it lol...

Welcome Joel - several days late but seems like you're already jumping in (and have a pic!)

No, it was the Tampa Bay Pigskin Pirates. Sty?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Screen84

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 4:40 am

Thanks for all the welcomes and answering my questions so quickly. I just finished going thru the rule book, and I'm impressed. A lot of the rules are unique to this league (or at least, I've never encountered them).

Looking forward to diving into more of the threads to get the lay of the land and get to know more of you.

One last question about the rules that I wasn't super clear on. It appears that there are certain tasks performed on this site and others performed on MFL. Is there a definitive place that defines your "Balance Sheet" (rosters, contract length, Warbucks, etc)?

Thank you, Joel

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 4:53 am

Thanks for all the welcomes and answering my questions so quickly.  I just finished going thru the rule book, and I'm impressed.  A lot of the rules are unique to this league (or at least, I've never encountered them).

Looking forward to diving into more of the threads to get the lay of the land and get to know more of you.

One last question about the rules that I wasn't super clear on.  It appears that there are certain tasks performed on this site and others performed on MFL.  Is there a definitive place that defines your "Balance Sheet" (rosters, contract length, Warbucks, etc)?

Thank you, Joel
That's all on the MFL page.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 5:52 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Thanks for all the welcomes and answering my questions so quickly.  I just finished going thru the rule book, and I'm impressed.  A lot of the rules are unique to this league (or at least, I've never encountered them).

One last question about the rules that I wasn't super clear on.  It appears that there are certain tasks performed on this site and others performed on MFL.  Is there a definitive place that defines your "Balance Sheet" (rosters, contract length, Warbucks, etc)?

Thank you, Joel
That's all on the MFL page.

As Tyler said, all that information can be found on MFL, but it is not all in one place. The rosters along with contract lengths are all listed on the rosters tab on MFL, but your WB balance is listed on the standings page. It may take some digging around to find everything you are looking for, but it is all there, somewhere.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: