Charm City Justice
West Lafayette Nut Flush
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 8:54 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
West Lafayette Nut Flush wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
How'd you hear about us, Joel?

A leaguemate posted your youtube video.  I thought...Man, that's for me!

what league?

This league.

https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/29336#0

Was it the Carolina Wolverines who posted it lol...
West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Screen15

Welcome Joel - several days late but seems like you're already jumping in (and have a pic!)
Couldn't play in that league, the "Booty Snatchers" are already taken...
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 9:59 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Thanks for all the welcomes and answering my questions so quickly.  I just finished going thru the rule book, and I'm impressed.  A lot of the rules are unique to this league (or at least, I've never encountered them).

Looking forward to diving into more of the threads to get the lay of the land and get to know more of you.

One last question about the rules that I wasn't super clear on.  It appears that there are certain tasks performed on this site and others performed on MFL.  Is there a definitive place that defines your "Balance Sheet" (rosters, contract length, Warbucks, etc)?

Thank you, Joel
That's all on the MFL page.

As Tyler said, all that information can be found on MFL, but it is not all in one place.  The rosters along with contract lengths are all listed on the rosters tab on MFL, but your WB balance is listed on the standings page.  It may take some digging around to find everything you are looking for, but it is all there, somewhere.  

I appreciate the help. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:16 am

Hey all - Wish me luck.  Nut Flush is playing in his league championship tonight.  As regular season champ, I start with the biggest stack, so I'm guaranteed to last two hands.

So, someone tell me how to upload a gif
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:26 am

Good luck tonight Joel

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:32 am

Right click gif.

Copy image link.

Click here:
West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 226a9610

Paste the url

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 9:34 am

Coachella Tremors wrote:
Good luck tonight Joel

Kidding...I need luck

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 12:01 pm

Hey all - Wish me luck.  Nut Flush is playing in his league championship tonight.  As regular season champ, I start with the biggest stack, so I'm guaranteed to last two hands.

Good luck tonight Joel, hope your luck was better than mine last night. I flopped bottom set with a straight on the board, flopped trips but got out-kicked and finally turned trips in a hand where a guy flopped a set of deuces. I was due a bad night though....
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Crystal Lake Counselors wrote:

Good luck tonight Joel, hope your luck was better than mine last night. I flopped bottom set with a straight on the board, flopped trips but got out-kicked and finally turned trips in a hand where a guy flopped a set of deuces. I was due a bad night though....

Last game I played I was dealt pocket As... Made a 3 pot bet. guy to my left went all-in. guy to his left called. Off course I called. the three hands were AA, KK, QQ. board held true, and I won. I've never seen pre-flop hand like that, and I was certain a Q or K would hit the board. That was my night for sure. I'm destined for a bad beat tonight. I still enjoy playing, but hope I'm the 1st three time champ etched on the trophy.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 2:54 pm

What is the ring in the photo?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigcou16
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:22 am

Joel, how did poker go last night? You still stacking chips?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigcou16
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 11:25 am

LOOKS LIKE A "CUBS" RING

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 9:35 am

Chicago Cubs 2016 world series ring.  My neighbor was an executive with the cubs then, and got a ring.  He was also with the blackhawks when they won in 2010, 2013 and in 2015.  I'm a big fan of sports memorabilia, so I was giddy as a school girl when he broke out the rings.

Oh, and that's a Birmingham Iron hat. It'll be a collectors item one day. Kind of like a "Dewey for President" button. vote yes

Last edited by West Lafayette Nut Flush on Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 9:39 am

Joel, how did poker go last night? You still stacking chips?

I was card dead all night, but grinded to a 4th place finish. Busted out when my pocket Qs went up against 6s only to river a 3rd 6.

I'll never get mad at a suckout. Its just part of the game. Craft beer helped numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 4:02 am

Chicago Cubs 2016 world series ring.  My neighbor was an executive with the cubs then, and got a ring.  He was also with the blackhawks when they won in 2010, 2013 and in 2015.  I'm a big fan of sports memorabilia, so I was giddy as a school girl when he broke out the rings.

Oh, and that's a Birmingham Iron hat.  It'll be a collectors item one day.  Kind of like a "Dewey for President" button.  vote yes

I love going to Cubs games. I hate the traffic getting there but it is sure fun once you arrive. Always stay over because we like paying three times for beers than we do at home.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 7:14 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Oh, and that's a Birmingham Iron hat.  It'll be a collectors item one day.  Kind of like a "Dewey for President" button.  vote yes

I love going to Cubs games.  I hate the traffic getting there but it is sure fun once you arrive.  Always stay over because we like paying three times for beers than we do at home.  

I spent a 6 years living in Chicago (less than a mile from Wrigley). I remember taking off early, jumping on the red-line, and catching a game. Nothing better than sitting in the sun with a beer and watching the cubs. Win or lose, its a great atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:35 pm

Wrigleyville has changed so much in the last 6-7 years. It's gotten a huge facelift.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 9:03 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I love going to Cubs games.  I hate the traffic getting there but it is sure fun once you arrive.  Always stay over because we like paying three times for beers than we do at home.  

I spent a 6 years living in Chicago (less than a mile from Wrigley).  I remember taking off early, jumping on the red-line, and catching a game.  Nothing better than sitting in the sun with a beer and watching the cubs.  Win or lose, its a great atmosphere.

Nice! I was living on Clark/Newport from 2016-2020. Haven't been back to Chicago in a year or two now but I need to get back soon.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Disney Cruise   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 4:16 pm

Sorry I was gone so long...Family went on a Disney Cruise.  Funny story.  Wife caught me over indulging one night.  Asked if I was at the bar.  I said "I haven't had a single drink"...Left out I had 3 doubles.

Oh, bought "cuban" cigars in Nassau. Not sure I want to be randomly drug tested. dizzy
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 4:24 pm

Oh, bought "cuban" cigars in Nassau.  Not sure I want to be randomly drug tested. dizzy

laughing Awesome. Would you do the cruise again?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 12:52 am

sounds like a great trip ! was the cruise really disneyfied ?

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 7:54 am

Sorry I was gone so long...Family went on a Disney Cruise.  Funny story.  Wife caught me over indulging one night.  Asked if I was at the bar.  I said "I haven't had a single drink"...Left out I had 3 doubles.

Oh, bought "cuban" cigars in Nassau.  Not sure I want to be randomly drug tested. dizzy

Didnt they tell you yet that we randomly drug test RW members......if youre clean you are out.

rofl

Oh wait that is just for me because my lineup setting is horrid so I need drugs to cope. (Just kidding, about the drugs not the lineups)

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 7:55 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Didnt they tell you yet that we randomly drug test RW members......if youre clean you are out.

rofl

Oh wait that is just for me because my lineup setting is horrid so I need drugs to cope.   (Just kidding, about the drugs not the lineups)

Half of RW would be gone.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 8:07 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Disney did a great job, and my kids loved it (especially my youngest daughter). But, I'm not a big fan of crowds and the ship was pretty crowded. Plus, I haven't done the math yet, but with flights/hotels/staterooms/excursions/uber/tips/etc, I bet out bill is pushing $25k (maybe more). This isn't something I can afford to do often. We did stay a couple nights on south beach in Miami which was pretty cool.

I'd say its definitely worth it if you have young kids, but like I told mine its a once in a lifetime event.

Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 8:10 am

London Legion wrote:

Yes.  Disney did a great job.  My youngest daughter got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip & Dale, and all the princesses.  Never saw her smile more or bigger.  It made it worth every penny.

My two older kids spent most of their "on Ship" time in the teen clubs that Disney runs.

Boat was very clean and staff was incredibly nice and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 9:27 am

London Legion wrote:

Yes.  Disney did a great job.  My youngest daughter got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip & Dale, and all the princesses.  Never saw her smile more or bigger.  It made it worth every penny.

My two older kids spent most of their "on Ship" time in the teen clubs that Disney runs.

Sounds like a ton of coin, but the memories for the kids and you all will stay with you all forever. So cool you could get them that opportunity. so metal

Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 11:05 am

Sounds like a great trip Joel! I am sure the kids loved it!

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:43 pm

Interested in taking younger girls on a Disney Cruise but they are 8 and 13 and I wonder how much they would really like it.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigrai16
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Disney did a great job, and my kids loved it (especially my youngest daughter).  But, I'm not a big fan of crowds and the ship was pretty crowded.  Plus, I haven't done the math yet, but with flights/hotels/staterooms/excursions/uber/tips/etc, I bet out bill is pushing $25k (maybe more).  This isn't something I can afford to do often.  We did stay a couple nights on south beach in Miami which was pretty cool.

I'd say its definitely worth it if you have young kids, but like I told mine its a once in a lifetime event.

I felt the same after a week at the parks down there in Orlando. Even said the same shit, once in a lifetime, never again.. But Happy Wife, Happy Life - I agreed to a compromise thinking it would never come to it about doing it one more time before all the kids are out of the house.

We go again for 10 days at the beginning of May.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Riverbank Raiders wrote:
Interested in taking younger girls on a Disney Cruise but they are 8 and 13 and I wonder how much they would really like it.

Ironically, my two girls are 8 and 13.  My eight year old absolutely loved it.  My 13 year old did as well, but probably not as much.  She did enjoy the club for 11-13 year olds.  Spent a lot of time there.  She also enjoyed the characters, and I think she really enjoyed dressing up for dinner and the shows.  FYI, its cruise casual.  You only have to dress up if you want.  I wore shorts and sandals to every meal.  Threw on a golf shirt for dinner, but you really don't need to.

It was definitely a lot of fun for my girls.  My son wasn't that into it, but he is 15.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Joel Cornell
joel.p.cornell@gmail.com

Last edited by West Lafayette Nut Flush on Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 3:06 pm

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Disney did a great job, and my kids loved it (especially my youngest daughter).  But, I'm not a big fan of crowds and the ship was pretty crowded.  Plus, I haven't done the math yet, but with flights/hotels/staterooms/excursions/uber/tips/etc, I bet out bill is pushing $25k (maybe more).  This isn't something I can afford to do often.  We did stay a couple nights on south beach in Miami which was pretty cool.

I felt the same after a week at the parks down there in Orlando. Even said the same shit, once in a lifetime, never again.. But Happy Wife, Happy Life - I agreed to a compromise thinking it would never come to it about doing it one more time before all the kids are out of the house.

Of course lol3

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Shocked
West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Giphy

Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 5:31 pm

Riverbank Raiders wrote:

Ironically, my two girls are 8 and 13.  My eight year old absolutely loved it.  My 13 year old did as well, but probably not as much.  She did enjoy the club for 11-13 year olds.  Spent a lot of time there.  She also enjoyed the characters, and I think she really enjoyed dressing up for dinner and the shows.  FYI, its cruise casual.  You only have to dress up if you want.  I wore shorts and sandals to every meal.  Threw on a golf shirt for dinner, but you really don't need to.

It was definitely a lot of fun for my girls.  My son wasn't that into it, but he is 15.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Joel Cornell
joel.p.cornell@gmail.com

Thank you very much for sharing. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 5:32 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

happy wife, happy life for sure

Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 2:01 am

London Legion wrote:

sounds like a great time

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
West Lafayette Nut Flush

West Lafayette Nut Flush

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 7:04 pm

My wife is a veterinarian. She brought home a cat even though I said no and put my foot down. I dislike cats a lot.

She proceeded to tell me the cat is deaf. I said “how do you know it’s deaf?” She replied with “because it can’t hear”.

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Signut10
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 pm

My wife is a veterinarian.  She brought home a cat even though I said no and put my foot down.  I dislike cats a lot.

She proceeded to tell me the cat is deaf.  I said “how do you know it’s deaf?”   She replied with “because it can’t hear”.

I've been here. Nothing harder to deal with than a deaf cat and a deaf wife

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 7:57 pm

Pacific Puffins wrote:
My wife is a veterinarian.  She brought home a cat even though I said no and put my foot down.  I dislike cats a lot.

She proceeded to tell me the cat is deaf.  I said “how do you know it’s deaf?”   She replied with “because it can’t hear”.

I've been here. Nothing harder to deal with than a deaf cat and a deaf wife

ROFL ROFL ROFL

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Signig22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)   West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Lafayette Nut Flush (Joel)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: