Charm City Justice
Lake Winnebago Walleyes
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 10:33 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I like the dude with the balls to wear a Vikings jersey to Lambeau
I don't see any Vikings jerseys in that picture...

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 10:35 pm

We may have figured out why Rob's not great at fantasy football.

He doesn't know the teams!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 10:42 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

We may have figured out why Rob's not great at fantasy football.

He doesn't know the teams!
lol3

Back to top Go down
Motor City Malachi Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:01 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
All this thread is ---is a packer thread.  

It's easy being a Packer Fan!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigmal19
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:18 am

Motor City Malachi Crunch wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

So easy that you think everyone is! laughing

Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:24 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Real easy. From Bart Star to Brett Favre hmmm 30 years of being one if the worst teams in the NFL. Real easy to be a Packer Fan. NOT!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigbad18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:37 am

East Tennessee Badgers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Real easy. From Bart Star to Brett Favre hmmm 30 years of being one if the worst teams in the NFL. Real easy to be a Packer Fan. NOT!

Old timers are dying off and anyone under 45 knows nothing more than winning. So like I said, it's easy to be a Packers Fan.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigmal19
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:08 am

East Tennessee Badgers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Old timers are dying off and anyone under 45 knows nothing more than winning. So like I said, it's easy to be a Packers Fan.

Yep! Packers 4 life baby! packers big trophy

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 3:51 pm

Being a Bears fan takes skill.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 4:02 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Being a Bears fan takes skill misery.

Fixed that for you.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Being a Bears fan takes skill misery.

Fixed that for you.

Listen Bro....... watch yourself. angry

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 5:43 am

Guys and Gals,

Jeremy reached out to me and mentioned accessing RW was easier on his phone (since he has it with him most of the time) vs. the computer. He asked if there was a RW ap (wouldnt that be cool) to access the forum. He is not around his laptop often.

I told him to reach out and ask how some of you use the phone option for tips. (I think there is a phone version for the forum). I rarely access RW via my phone so I am not much help for him.

Can one of you reach out to him or post tips here.

Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 6:28 am

Thanks Carla! Talked to Mike and he gave me one idea that has helped and made the RW boards easier to navigate without constant scrolling left to right and back left again. If there are any other tips would love to hear them.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdefault
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Blizzard

Buffalo Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 6:33 am

I’ve only used on my phone so far. Would love some easy navigating tips

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigbli21
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:59 pm

I have RW saved as my homepage, so in my internet app, I can just hit the home button and pop back to the home page.
The little RW logo to the left of a section or a thread means that there is a new post in there since your last visit to the homepage.
The little red up arrow will jump you to the oldest post in that thread that you haven't seen yet.

The "mobile" version of the website is trash so don't use that.

The more you visit, you'll find tricks that work for you.
I visit so little on my laptop that when I do, I struggle to navigate the forums having to move the mouse cursor around.

If it's a thread you want to stay involved in, there is a little link in the bottom right of a thread that says "watch this topic for replies". If you click that, it will send you an email when there is a reply. (Not for every reply, just one email until you visit that topic again) I do it for every thread I post in, and use my email as kind of a to do list. Its definitely not for everyone, but I'm always on my phone.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:00 pm

i saved the homepage as an access page on my phone. i click that "app" and it takes me right to the home page. I also work out of my email for RW. I have alerts set up to get an email when a new article is written, when there is a new thread started in the lobby, or when a new person introduces themselves.

On topics I am following or have already responded to, I get an email notifying me that there is a new post in there. You don't keep getting emails either until you open the initial email and go to the thread. It has one email for every new post since you last logged in on that thread.

Then at least once a day I will go through and make sure there isn't anything I missed based on only utilizing my email rather than looking at the forum as sometimes emails are slow or go through a couple days of not showing up at all.

Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:08 pm

Andy has always been anti-phone. I've just recently been able to make some improvements to the mobile design of the site. I increased the font size significantly when you're on a mobile device. I figured it has been increased enough to remove the need to side left and right over and over, but I guess I could be wrong.

If anyone has ideas to improve anything, I'm all ears.

The issue I have with almost all mobile designs, is that they get rid of basically everything. Basically all of the artwork Andy has provided is gone on the mobile version of this site. We have the link to switch to the mobile site blocked because it's so bad. That doesn't mean that we can't improve the current design for mobile though.

I use the Chrome mobile app and log in, and store my bookmarks. Opening roster wars is a click away for me. I know some people create a shortcut to the website address on their home screen so that it works just like opening an app. I have a lot of bookmarks so this never worked for me.

Basic navigation for me works the same on desktop as it does for mobile. I go to the homepage, look for the new post icon, then click the topic image next to it:
Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sectio37
After the topic list opens, I'll click on the icon that takes you to the last unread icon:
Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Icon_topic_newest
Once I get to the bottom, I'll click on one of two options. If there was more than one unread topic, I'll click on the topic image at the bottom that's the same as the one on the homepage:
Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sectio37
If I know there aren't any more unread topics. I'll click on the forum home icon on the bottom:
Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Menuforum2
Then I start from the beginning.

I would love to know if anyone does it differently, and what their process is.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
i saved the homepage as an access page on my phone.  i click that "app" and it takes me right to the home page.  I also work out of my email for RW.  I have alerts set up to get an email when a new article is written, when there is a new thread started in the lobby, or when a new person introduces themselves.

On topics I am following or have already responded to, I get an email notifying me that there is a new post in there.  You don't keep getting emails either until you open the initial email and go to the thread.  It has one email for every new post since you last logged in on that thread.

Then at least once a day I will go through and make sure there isn't anything I missed based on only utilizing my email rather than looking at the forum as sometimes emails are slow or go through a couple days of not showing up at all.

That's almost exactly how I use RW. Except Gmail has been a bitch lately and super slow. (But it's actually probably formation, because verification emails come through immediately)

Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate all of that info! The more I play I’m sure the easier it will be.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdefault
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 8:23 am

These are some great tips, but like Andy I am not a phone girl when it comes to RW. I have done it but dont like it. Maybe these tips will help

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:38 am

What's up Jeremy? Any questions about the league or setup? Who's your all-time least favorite fantasy football player? Like the one guy you would REFUSE to ever have on one of your rosters?

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdeg15
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:22 am

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Giphy

Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:27 am

well.................it would appear that..................

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
rofl

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 am

I did reach out to Jeremy late last week. I think he has decided to be a friend of the league and watch the process for a season. He can share that officially, but thought I would let ya fellas know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: