Charm City Justice
Lake Winnebago Walleyes
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Empty
PostSubject: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:11 am

1 Who are you? Where do you live?  My name is Jeremy and I live in Manitowoc, WI, about a half hour south of Green Bay on the shores of Lake Michigan.  I work in Appleton though, about an hour west of Manitowoc on the shores of Lake Winnebago.

2 Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.  I've been in at least 1 league since I was 16, so 29 years now.  Yes, I remember the days of scoring the matchups after getting the newspaper the day after games and typing and printing the report on a dot matrix printer and snail mailing out the reports to the owners each week.  Currently, I am in a total of 16 leagues ranging from a redraft league to werewolf, to bestball, to 3 keeper, to auction and everything inbetween.  I'm in 4-5 copy leagues all the way to 32 team, 1 copy leagues that really test your knowledge of depth on every NFL roster.
The majority of my leagues, and my favorite, are full roster IDP leagues.  I'm currently not in any contract leagues, but do have experience with contract leagues in baseball and about a 5 year stint in a football contract league about 10 years ago.  I currently am part of a 3 person commish team that oversees 3 leagues (32 team/1 copy/IDP/devy), (30 team/1 copy/IDP/College Assignments), (18 team/1 copy/IDP/Bestball).  All but one league I'm in right now are hosted by MFL.

3 Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?  After hearing about the league and reviewing as much as I could in an hours time this seems to be a really well organized and active group, which is what it would take to draw me in.  I'm in a lot of leagues that claim to be active, but reality is there is a group of really active owners that gives the appearance the league is active, while half the league just observes and you rarely hear from.  With the expectations set as such in this league I feel it would be a good experience.  Also not being in a contract league currently, my fantasy football league types would become really well rounded.

4 How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?  In the dog days of summer I would say a couple hours week to as much as 10+ during the key periods of the calendar year.

5 Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.  Over the years there have been so many so hard to think past the past year or even week.  I can tell you in a title tilt this weekend, I was up 35 with all games in the 4th quarter of the late games so looking great and had to take my son to basketball practice 25 minutes away.  I dropped him off and of course checked the score and I was down 3 and now we wait for scoring adjustments to determine the winner.  It was quite the kick in the balls.  I can thank Wilson, Singletary and Penny for the stress.

6 What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?  Active, fair to a fault, interested in the good of the league as a whole over individual accomplishments.

7 Anything else you would like to add?  Not at this time

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you prepared to be tested to see if you make the cut?  Would love to make the cut, but understand this is a process so excited to see how things develop
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:17 am

Welcome Jeremy. Keep looking around and jump into some threads that look interesting. Make yourself at home!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:20 am

Welcome Jeremy ! Look around and hop into some other threads.

Somebody from the Onboarding Committee will reach out by email at some point today.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:26 am

Welcome!

I live in Appleton. I may have just found my new best friend!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:27 am

Hello Jeremy, jump on in and start chatting? How did you hear about RW?

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:39 am

Also I forgot to mention to take some time to read the Bylaws which are integral to the RW way of life

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:48 am

welcome, is it safe to assume you are a Packers fan?

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:03 am

Thanks all.  I did read through the bulk of the bylaws, but definitely need to dig deeper and process some of it.  Definitely a Packer fan, bleed green and gold.  Ghoji, that’s awesome!  Given your name I think you may actually be in one of my leagues?  I don’t know a lot of Ghoji’s.  Are you part of any of the NEW leagues?

Found out about this league from Carla. Looking around I believe she is Indiana in this league. I’m in one of her best ball leagues and we are also both in the Shark Tank leagues. We’ve talked many times and helped each other out since we’ve known each other and I value her opinion.

Last edited by Lake Winnebago Walleyes on Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:05 am

Welcome Jeremy. Check this place out...there is a lot of great stuff to take in

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 am

Hey Jeremy. Welcome in and get involved!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Siguni16
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:29 am

welcome jeremy! you have definitely stumbled upon the best league in the world! take your time. get useed to the place. and i am sure you will really enjoy it here

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 am

" I live in Manitowoc, WI"

isnt that where Steven Avery (making a murderer) is from?

we better be careful with this guy

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:45 am

Welcome Jeremy, we need more sconies around here. I’m up around Lake Winnebago several times a year for fishing. I’ll be there for The Battle on Bago in February

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmus15
Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:50 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
" I live in Manitowoc, WI"

isnt that where Steven Avery (making a murderer) is from?

we better be careful with this guy

Yup.

Definitely a missed opportunity to name his team Junkyard or something. ;)

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Siggad13
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:56 am

Very cool Dan, I’ve fished that myself a few times, but will be out of town this year. Always a great time on the ice!

Yep, where Avery is from, well rural Manitowoc County anyway. Like most of us from here we pretend it never happened and prefer not to talk about it. I have a good friend who’s mom was on the jury, it’s not talked about it that house for sure. I thought about naming the team the Manitowoc Murderers for about 2 seconds, and then thought better of it, lol

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigdefault
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:06 am

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tth26szz8q350k1enl9ff0hwqqubqnqznnev63h3&rid=giphy

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:06 am

Welcome Jeremy! This is the best league and community around. I'm sure you'll be happy here.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:08 am

Jeremy! Nice that you found us, and always great to have more Sconnie's here, and even better that you are a Packer fan! (several eyes will roll with that comment).

Andy (Minnesota Eternals) our President will be in touch with you for next steps, but glad to have you here. Like others have said, read the bylaws, read them again, read them again. Do not hesitate to ask questions or give your insight. Hop into some football talk, we have our owners meeting going on right now so that is consuming a little bit of time from a lot of owners. 

Get up for any games?

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:12 am

Lake Winnebago Walleyes wrote:
Very cool Dan, I’ve fished that myself a few times, but will be out of town this year.  Always a great time on the ice!  

Yep, where Avery is from, well rural Manitowoc County anyway.  Like most of us from here we pretend it never happened and prefer not to talk about it.  I have a good friend who’s mom was on the jury, it’s not talked about it that house for sure.  I thought about naming the team the Manitowoc Murderers for about 2 seconds, and then thought better of it, lol

laughing

vote yes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:33 am

Are you also Brent Mustangburger?

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:05 am

I am Tyler, in Controlled Chaos and Fast n Furious. Have that name in 2 leagues.

Nick, I go at least one each year. My wife’s aunt and uncle have season tickets and we get one game a year. Then typically try to get to one other, but turned down the 2nd set this year, would’ve been the Christmas Day game. Usually take the kids to a preseason game as well.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:14 am

I am Tyler, in Controlled Chaos and Fast n Furious.  Have that name in 2 leagues.

Nick, I go at least one each year.  My wife’s aunt and uncle have season tickets and we get one game a year.  Then typically try to get to one other, but turned down the 2nd set this year, would’ve been the Christmas Day game.  Usually take the kids to a preseason game as well.  

I am Mushu in Controlled Chaos and Doc Hudson in F&F!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 10:37 am

Nice to meet you Jeremy... glad you found us.

More Packers fans are just what we needed around here

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am

Welcome Jeremy, RW is a great place to be for fantasy football. Great owners and a great community.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:26 am

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Giphy

Any friend of Carla's is a friend of ours.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:44 am

Welcome Jerry.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:01 pm

Hi Jeremy!

If Carla sent you that's a great sign. Not sure if we have room for any more jokers from Wisconsin but I'll look into it. Maybe we'll get rid of one of the other ones for you. tongue

Please take time to read the bylaws thoroughly in the near future.

Please get acclimated to our foum by checking out other sections and topics and jump in where inclined.

I'll reach out via email before long to get some steps done with you.

Look forward to getting to know you better and seeing if we're a good fit for you and vice versa.

cheers

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:43 pm

Welcome Jeremy!

Glad another Packer fan is among us cheers vote yes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:00 pm

Welcome Aboard Jeremy.  You and Ghoji may be best friends now, but wait til you start talking about your favorite NFL teams.  laughing

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

My guess is he also "doesn't know shit about IDP"

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:26 pm

Thanks again all, definitely an impressive welcoming committee today! I’ve read through all the bylaws once, a few sections twice. Contract portions will take some getting used to and how the strategies lie within them, but rest all seems pretty straight forward and well written .

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:29 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:36 pm

I am happy I was able to convince Jeremy to try RW.  Heck if nothing else he will make a great "friend of the league."  The last person I convinced to join as a FRIEND of the league was Connie.  SWOOOPED HER right into being an owner. Now she takes all the boys FanDuel money every week. Queen DFS!

Jeremy is an awful fantasy football player. (shhhhh......I lie sometimes)

This place is like no other place, I promise you that. I cant live without everyone here including the wives that get involved.

WELCOME, my friend!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Welcome Jeremy! Glad you found us.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 pm

Welcome Jeremy ...

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47x4k3ibqh9k9mveytd375tzorf8vfve4342vah642&rid=giphy

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:02 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am happy I was able to convince Jeremy to try RW.  Heck if nothing else he will make a great "friend of the league."  The last person I convinced to join as a FRIEND of the league was Connie.  SWOOOPED HER right into being an owner.  Now she takes all the boys FanDuel money every week.  Queen DFS!

Jeremy is an awful fantasy football player. (shhhhh......I lie sometimes)

This place is like no other place, I promise you that.  I cant live without everyone here including the wives that get involved.  

WELCOME, my friend!

She’s right, I suck at fantasy football, but enjoy donating money to great leagues, lol! Thanks again Carla, appreciate you reaching out!
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:12 pm

Welcome Jeremy cheers

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigkil18
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:13 pm

Welcome!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Welcome, jump in the water is filled with gators!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Welcome Jeremy!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 pm

Hello and welcome! You've found your new favorite place.

Settle in, get involved. You'll love it.

cheers

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:54 pm

Welcome Jeremy

Your gonna  love this place.

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:21 pm

Thanks again to all, this has been a fun day diving into this league and everything it's about! Can't wait to get my rookie t-shirt and ball cap in the mail!!! :) Hope it comes with a bottle of bourbon and something to cover up the wounds!!

Back to top Go down
Motor City Malachi Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:35 pm

1 Who are you? Where do you live?  My name is Jeremy and I live in Manitowoc, WI, about a half hour south of Green Bay on the shores of Lake Michigan.  I work in Appleton though, about an hour west of Manitowoc on the shores of Lake Winnebago.

[/i]

Awesome opening line.

Welcome Jeremy!

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigmal19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:37 pm

Michigan MungMen wrote:

It's so easy to be a Packer Fan.

Try being a Lions Fan. That's a real fan!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Are you also Brent Mustangburger?

Mustburger's greatest moment!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Just trying to temper all of the Packer fandom going on right now.

But anyways glad to have you here Jeremy. Start participating anywhere and everywhere on the forums and make yourself at home

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Image_10

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 pm

Motor City Malachi Crunch wrote:
Michigan MungMen wrote:

It's so easy to be a Packer Fan.

Try being a Lions Fan. That's a real fan!

I have an uncle who is a die-hard Lions fan and I feel for him every season! I think your time is coming though, a lot to like in the Motor City right now! And enjoy Jamaal Williams, I think I speak for all Packer fans when I say we really truly do miss him and who he is as a person! That said, GB made the right choice in holding Jones and Dillon, hard to argue!

Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:44 pm

Thanks Riverside, didn't need that tonight, but it's a memory nonetheless! And lol, yes, definitely one of Brent's best moments!!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:52 pm

Why is everyone from Wisc?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)   Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Winnebago Walleyes (Jeremy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: