Charm City Justice
Crystal Lake Massacre
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Is Jeremy allowed to view strong language and nudity?

My mom says it's fine, as long as I'm home by 11pm grin
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:42 pm

lol3

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:08 pm

Young looking photo for sure.

Prove it.

I just need your photo id, ss#, Visa card number, expiration date, 3 digit code on back.

Standard protocol.

lol3

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Welcome Jeremy! Tons of info here and an even better community. Dig in!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:14 pm

You have found the right place if you are looking for active Jeremy. Look around and do not be afraid to reach out and ask questions

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 12:32 am

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 00jeremy

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) wrote:
2) I've been playing FF for probably around 15 years,

Calling bullshit... nono

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Tenor

Welcome to show kid! vote yes

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 12:41 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Calling bullshit... nono

My first fantasy league was probably around 2005, freshman year of HS. Bunch of friends from school in a Yahoo league I remember specifically having Dante hall, and Wes Welker back when he was in miami. Commish had to change the points because punt return yards didn't count haha.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 1:14 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Calling bullshit... nono

I was into Fantasy baseball when I was 10 years old, I started into hockey drafts when I was about 13 and Fantasy football when I was 18. So a 15 year old starting to play Fantasy football isn't bullshit. God, fucking Raider fans... what is it? Is it the Davis Haircut?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 1:41 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Calling bullshit... nono

I was into Fantasy baseball when I was 10 years old, I started into hockey drafts when I was about 13 and Fantasy football when I was 18.  So a 15 year old starting to play Fantasy football isn't bullshit.  God, fucking Raider fans... what is it? Is it the Davis Haircut?

ROFL

Crystal Lake Massacre wrote:

Tyler has been trying to get me to come here for a little while now.

This figures.   doh   Won't hold it against you Jeremy...

...since you've both been playing FF since pre-puberty, hope you've learned more about the game than Tyler.  tongue  wink

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:14 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
The more I listen, I think the Love pick was a pure show to Rogers that he is not the man. Patriots tried to do the same to Brady, but then he won like 2-3 Superbowls and they were like, oh ya you are the man. Anyways I could see Rogers butting heads and being pulled if the Pack are having a bad season. I suspect this to be his last year in GB.... Unless he wins the Superbowl lol

He's probably being moved in 2022, if they think Love is ready. GB isn't going to eat 29 million to cut Arod. 2022 the numbers start becoming realistic. I wasn't a fan of love as a prospect, so that was a huge bummer seeing them trade up for him, with so much talent at LB and WR there.
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 6:56 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Calling bullshit... nono

My first fantasy league was probably around 2005, freshman year of HS.  Bunch of friends from school in a Yahoo league   I remember specifically having Dante hall, and Wes Welker back when he was in miami.  Commish had to change the points because punt return yards didn't count haha.

lol3 lol3

I think that I was 11 or 12 when I started. Back in the days of Dickerson and Marino.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 7:08 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Calling bullshit... nono

My first fantasy league was probably around 2005, freshman year of HS.  Bunch of friends from school in a Yahoo league   I remember specifically having Dante hall, and Wes Welker back when he was in miami.  Commish had to change the points because punt return yards didn't count haha.

lol3 lol3

I think that I was 11 or 12 when I started.  Back in the days of Dickerson and Marino.  

I started “helping” my dad’s team in 2006. He had Peyton and Marvin Harrison that year, along with the 2006 Bears D/ST.
I was hooked once I learned that you can win money...thought since we were dominating the league it would be so easy to do it again the next year (it was redraft).

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Oh shit! What's up J-Money?!?!?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigdeg15
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:09 pm

Yes, I am in two other leagues with Jeremy and was actually his boss at Chipotle for a while before he moved on to bigger and better things. He has a great fantasy football mind, although his Green Bay love is pretty questionable... As is his choice in beers... Old Style... Yuck...

But I wholeheartedly endorse Jeremy on his quest to make the Roster Wars ranks!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Yes, I am in two other leagues with Jeremy and was actually his boss at Chipotle for a while before he moved on to bigger and better things.  He has a great fantasy football mind, although his Green Bay love is pretty questionable... As is his choice in beers... Old Style... Yuck...

Cheap beer. My kind of guy!

I just hope his FF mind is better than yours Rob! poking

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I just hope his FF mind is better than yours Rob! poking

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Giphy

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:22 am

Yes, I am in two other leagues with Jeremy and was actually his boss at Chipotle for a while before he moved on to bigger and better things.  He has a great fantasy football mind, although his Green Bay love is pretty questionable... As is his choice in beers... Old Style... Yuck...

Thanks for the kind words. Old style is awesome. PBR is slightly better though grin
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:17 am

There are a few times during the year around here where it can be difficult for new folks because everyone is distracted with things like our draft going on right now.

You have done well jumping into other threads around our forum. That's a great sign.

Jeremy, what do you do in the real world?

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
There are a few times during the year around here where it can be difficult for new folks because everyone is distracted with things like our draft going on right now.

You have done well jumping into other threads around our forum.  That's a great sign.

I worked at chipotle for a few years, Rob was my manager. For the last year or so, I worked for the produce department for a family owned store down the road from me. It was a great job until this corona thing started.

Other than that, I like going to concerts and music festivals. I really like listening to music alot, so seeing artists perform live is great. My girlfriend actually really got me into playing video games recently too. Usually that's the other way around haha.
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:25 pm

You have done well jumping into other threads around our forum.  That's a great sign.

I worked at chipotle for a few years, Rob was my manager.  For the last year or so, I worked for the produce department for a family owned store down the road from me.  It was a great job until this corona thing started.  

Other than that, I like going to concerts and music festivals.  I really like listening to music alot, so seeing artists perform live is great.  My girlfriend actually really got me into playing video games recently too.  Usually that's the other way around haha.  
Sounds like a pretty cool girlfriend. What video games are you playing or have played?

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:45 am

[quote="Carolina Silverbacks"]

I worked at chipotle for a few years, Rob was my manager.  For the last year or so, I worked for the produce department for a family owned store down the road from me.  It was a great job until this corona thing started.  

Other than that, I like going to concerts and music festivals.  I really like listening to music alot, so seeing artists perform live is great.  My girlfriend actually really got me into playing video games recently too.  Usually that's the other way around haha.  
Sounds like a pretty cool girlfriend.  What video games are you playing or have played?[/quote

Well she was/is a GTA online addict. So we play that, but I'm more into red dead 2. I downloaded warzone but I havent tried it yet. Just downloaded Madden 20. I played the amazing Spiderman game, and that was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:39 am

Live music is the best. Any favorite artists and live performances?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

Live music is the best.  Any favorite artists and live performances?

This. I don't do video games anymore but I'm always trying to listen to new music and over the last few years my tastes have varied a ton. What's your thing?

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:46 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:

Sounds like a pretty cool girlfriend.  What video games are you playing or have played?[/quote

Well she was/is a GTA online addict.  So we play that, but I'm more into red dead 2.  I downloaded warzone but I havent tried it yet.  Just downloaded Madden 20.  I played the amazing Spiderman game, and that was really fun.  

I played GTAV but just the game never the online mode. I like games like red dead as well. Warzone is cool but it's pretty mindless in my opinion after a while. Sports games are fun too. I have spiderman which is probably my next game to play.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

This.  I don't do video games anymore but I'm always trying to listen to new music and over the last few years my tastes have varied a ton.  What's your thing?

I listen to a little bit of everything. My mom was born in 1949 so I grew up listening to oldies and classic rock stuff, but when I got into high school is when I came across metal and hardcore bands. My new thing is finding music from old Myspace bands that everyone forgot about.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:22 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

This.  I don't do video games anymore but I'm always trying to listen to new music and over the last few years my tastes have varied a ton.  What's your thing?

I listen to a little bit of everything.  My mom was born in 1949 so I grew up listening to oldies and classic rock stuff, but when I got into high school is when I came across metal and hardcore bands.  My new thing is finding music from old Myspace bands that everyone forgot about.

What are 3 good ones that fit that bill?

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

I listen to a little bit of everything.  My mom was born in 1949 so I grew up listening to oldies and classic rock stuff, but when I got into high school is when I came across metal and hardcore bands.  My new thing is finding music from old Myspace bands that everyone forgot about.

Is this the live version of the Interrogation lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Windy City Blitz wrote:

No, in there we ask questions like "what do you think of Tyler?" and "what should we do with him?" ROFL

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Windy City Blitz wrote:

No, in there we ask questions like "what do you think of Tyler?" and "what should we do with him?" ROFL
All positive results

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:51 pm

If only he wasn't from Canada...

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:11 pm

If only he wasn't from Canada...
Well Daddy Trudeau has taken care of us and my children will be taxed out their assholes for the next 70 years to pay for all the money Daddy T has given away.... So maybe at some point I just pack up and move to the states, lol.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
So maybe at some point I just pack up and move to the states, lol.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Mockup-930c5f56_1024x1024

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Now I understand why you’ve been pink. lol3

Jk

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

The 3 most recent bands on my YouTube playlist are between the buried and me, modest mouse, and saosin
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

The 3 most recent bands on my YouTube playlist are between the buried and me, modest mouse, and saosin

I have heard the one song by Modest Mouse but never heard of the band.  Saosin and Modest Mouse are alright...can listen to stuff like that when I'm working for sure.  Between the Buried and Me is my favorite of the three and I hadn't heard of them so thanks!

There's a music thread or three in the FREE FOR ALL section if that's your thing. With the drafts ending, you should find more going oj in other areas of the forum now so jump in wherever.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:

I have heard the one song by Modest Mouse but never heard of the band.  Saosin and Modest Mouse are alright...can listen to stuff like that when I'm working for sure.  Between the Buried and Me is my favorite of the three and I hadn't heard of them so thanks!

There's a music thread or three in the FREE FOR ALL section if that's your thing.  With the drafts ending, you should find more going oj in other areas of the forum now so jump in wherever.

Right on thanks man. If you like btbam, I can point you in the direction of their best stuff (they have ALOT). What are some bands you listen to alot?
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:50 pm

I've been home a lot lately so I'm listening to a wide variety just to keep it fresh. Never listened to more jazz in my life. Pretty much everything, classical, soul, country, indie, folk and even pop on occasion. That's branching out while working on various things.

That said, my thing is mainly metal and rock. I guess folk is a close 3rd. Depends on the day/mood.

My favorite band is Hatebreed for sure.

When working out, give me Six Feet Under and look the fuck out!!! Evil laugh

When I'm just working at home, I listen to all the softer stuff because as much as I like metal and whatnot...if that's all I listened to it would annoy me. Younger version of me would never have imagined such a concept.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:54 pm

My go to music lately has been The Decemberists. Folk/Indie rock with lyrics that are a bit out there.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:38 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
My go to music lately has been The Decemberists. Folk/Indie rock with lyrics that are a bit out there.

Yeah they're good I like them too

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Grateful Dead my man... Gotta keep on Truckin...

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:23 pm

I've been home a lot lately so I'm listening to a wide variety just to keep it fresh.  Never listened to more jazz in my life.  Pretty much everything, classical, soul, country, indie, folk and even pop on occasion.  That's branching out while working on various things.

That said, my thing is mainly metal and rock.  I guess folk is a close 3rd.  Depends on the day/mood.

My favorite band is Hatebreed for sure.

When working out, give me Six Feet Under and look the fuck out!!! Evil laugh

When I'm just working at home, I listen to all the softer stuff because as much as I like metal and whatnot...if that's all I listened to it would annoy me.  Younger version of me would never have imagined such a concept.

Right on I've definitely heard of hatebreed. I can get down to metalcore like that. Ive listened to more august burns red and parkway drive but I'll have to check out more hatebreed
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Now I understand why you’ve been pink. lol3

Jk

We should start a thread on here called Trump quotes of the day. Here's the new one from today. Directly from his twitter, which twitter ended up hiding for glorifying violence. "When the looting starts, the shooting starts". He's dropping haymakers right now.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Try to keep politics out of RW, but we all know both Canada and USA are being run by equal morons right now. I just hope all the Minnesota people in RW are safe today.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Try to keep politics out of RW, but we all know both Canada and USA are being run by equal morons right now. I just hope all the Minnesota people in RW are safe today.

Oh well I saw someone posting political stuff randomly so I thought it was an open subject. My bad. Anyways your phone isn't working Tyler. Texting is shut off.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:59 pm

I mean sure, talk Politics. But I guess you can't be Canadian and talk Trump lol. I sent you a text, did you get it? Sure it's not your phone?

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
I mean sure, talk Politics.  But I guess you can't be Canadian and talk Trump lol.  I sent you a text, did you get it?  Sure it's not your phone?

I got your text, but you have something set up that won't allow me to text you back. It's not my phone.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Oh well I saw someone posting political stuff randomly so I thought it was an open subject.

Yeah, Jeremy, unfortunately there are a few knobs on here who talk politics.  Don't think this is the place for it.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
 I sent you a text, did you get it?  Sure it's not your phone?

Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active.

That's the text I get when I text you. I can text everybody else fine. You somehow blocked me or something. Or is this your way of telling me to fuck off stupid American lol
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 7:59 pm

I have no idea what is going on. Google says to remove you from my contacts and then try again. I'm going to remove you, then you send me a text

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:41 pm

Hey buddy, could you try to text me again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: