Charm City Justice
Crystal Lake Massacre
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:52 pm

I know you go shot down on the political talks... But you could still comment on other things...

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 FantasticEnlightenedDragonfly-size_restricted

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdeg15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I know you go shot down on the political talks... But you could still comment on other things...

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 FantasticEnlightenedDragonfly-size_restricted

Ive posted on multiple different threads recently, video games, etc. I also posted in the covid 19 thread this week about how my uncle who I live with has tested positive for covid19. I see plenty of people talking about politics in multiple threads, I wasnt being serious lol. Maybe that wasn't as obvious as I thought
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:19 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Hey buddy, could you try to text me again.

Just tried twice, still getting the same message.
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Rob doesn't stop by enough to know better. You are doing great! Hope your uncle is ok.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Hey buddy I've talked to my cell provider and they say there is nothing wrong on my end. I also had Young Matt text me and it came through. So not sure what to tell yah. Maybe try erasing me as a contact and then text me again.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:49 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
After a lengthy absence (11 days and counting) and earlier ones that slowed my roll...the Crystal Lake Massacre have been removed from the prospect process.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Giphy

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:33 am

RW isn't for the faint of heart!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:44 pm

Maybe another time.......maybe.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Okinawa Bonsai

Okinawa Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:28 pm

If you can't keep involved at the very beginning, then you're definitely not ready for this place.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigbonsai
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Okinawa Bonsai wrote:
If you can't keep involved at the very beginning, then you're definitely not ready for this place.
Interesting, since he had more posts in the month of May then you did. A full month of activity and doesn't own a team. He told me he was just taking a break because of some personal stuff. Do we have it stated in the by laws that none owners have to stay fully active? Anyways, we want good owners in our club but we are passing up on a good owner here.
But going on and acting like 22 posts is great in a month just because you are in already just doesn't sit well with me. So lets try and keep the noise down over there.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:55 pm

I agree completely with Tyler. I won't single out Dillon though.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:08 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I agree completely with Tyler.  I won't single out Dillon though.
I probably shouldn't single him out, but he did make the comment. Jeremy out posted basically a quarter of the league and he isn't an owner. He was just a guy waiting, for something to happen. So how long do guys usually wait?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:46 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I probably shouldn't single him out, but he did make the comment.  Jeremy out posted basically a quarter of the league and he isn't an owner.  He was just a guy waiting, for something to happen.  So how long do guys usually wait?

I do know before the minor leagues were created, some guys waited a while for a team.  Tom got in before I found this place and I think he waited several seasons?  I considered myself lucky.  I found Roster Wars in the Spring of 2016 and got a team in 2017.  The creation of SMAK kept me busy as I waited for an opening.  laughing

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Signig22
Back to top Go down
Steel City Devils

Steel City Devils

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 am

So where is your buddy now Canada? laughing

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigdevils
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 5:17 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I probably shouldn't single him out, but he did make the comment.  Jeremy out posted basically a quarter of the league and he isn't an owner.  He was just a guy waiting, for something to happen.  So how long do guys usually wait?

I hesitated a couple times already with him. Not being an owner here is ALWAYS on the individual. He hasn't been here since the 8th so not sure why you think we should be still talking about this. I wouldn't put up with that from most of our owners let alone someone that is trying to get into the league.

The.
End.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Okinawa Bonsai

Okinawa Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:51 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Okinawa Bonsai wrote:
Interesting, since he had more posts in the month of May then you did.  A full month of activity and doesn't own a team.  He told me he was just taking a break because of some personal stuff.  Do we have it stated in the by laws that none owners have to stay fully active?  Anyways, we want good owners in our club but we are passing up on a good owner here.
But going on and acting like 22 posts is great in a month just because you are in already just doesn't sit well with me.  So lets try and keep the noise down over there.

Blow

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigbonsai
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:23 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

I hesitated a couple times already with him.  Not being an owner here is ALWAYS on the individual.  He hasn't been here since the 8th so not sure why you think we should be still talking about this.  I wouldn't put up with that from most of our owners let alone someone that is trying to get into the league.

The.
End.

This. If you find RW and want in really bad, how could you go FIFTEEN days without checking in? If this is the case in the honeymoon stage, I would hate to see it when he gets married and comfortable (a team)...

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:58 am

Andy/Nick,

I dont disagree with you guys at all. However, I don't think Tyler is wrong when comparing this guy to others around here. I'm not saying he would have been a great fit because I dont know him and it is a long absence. Please dont miss what Tyler is actually saying though.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am

Too bad for Jeremy. Seemed like a good guy.

Good posts and perspectives on what it means to be part of the amazing league coffee

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

I hesitated a couple times already with him.  Not being an owner here is ALWAYS on the individual.  He hasn't been here since the 8th so not sure why you think we should be still talking about this.  I wouldn't put up with that from most of our owners let alone someone that is trying to get into the league.

The.
End.

This. If you find RW and want in really bad, how could you go FIFTEEN days without checking in? If this is the case in the honeymoon stage, I would hate to see it when he gets married and comfortable (a team)...
Because I let him know he wasn't being considered anymore. I talked with him about what was going on, and like I stated he had some personal stuff that he is dealing with that kept him away. He did mention the health issues his gf has and his uncle having Covid.
I thought the idea was to eventually have 48 owners of 48 teams. It is what it is, Andy makes the decisions on owners and it has worked for the most part. We are getting closer to the goal.
I know that I will never be in the main league, I just don't see it happening anytime soon. But I am trying to make the Minors better. I just don't think we should act like elitests everytime someone tries out for the league and doesn't make it.
The END!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
I know that I will never be in the main league

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Tenor

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:02 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

The.
End.

Because I let him know he wasn't being considered anymore.  I talked with him about what was going on, and like I stated he had some personal stuff that he is dealing with that kept him away.  He did mention the health issues his gf has and his uncle having Covid.
I thought the idea was to eventually have 48 owners of 48 teams.  It is what it is, Andy makes the decisions on owners and it has worked for the most part.  We are getting closer to the goal.
I know that I will never be in the main league, I just don't see it happening anytime soon.  But I am trying to make the Minors better.  I just don't think we should act like elitests everytime someone tries out for the league and doesn't make it.
The END!

You're right that we should act like elitists or whatever.

Jeremy seems like a good dude. No hard feelings.

As I stated, I was close to getting into the interrogation process with him but kept holding off for reasons and then to discover he had been gone for 11 days doesn't work. His continued absence is due to you giving him a heads up makes sense I guess but....

It doesn't matter. Maybe it's a mistake but I don't believe it is and luckily for you, you already have him in another league so that's great!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Jeremy seemed like a good dude read a few of his post seemed like a smart guy. Sorry to hear that at the moment he isn't being considered .......that doesn't rule out anything for the future

Tyler did say he was dealing with some personal stuff and we all get it......so i say take care of your shit , pop in every now and then and show you want to be here and who knows might take some time to change some minds but you never know it could happen. That's just what i would do.......

Anyways good luck Jeremy Hope to see you around

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:25 pm

If you want in you will make it a priority.

It happening right now doesn't mean it isn't in the cards for the future like Mike said. I know there was a guy that tried RW out for size a while back and didnt make the cut, cause of him, only to be welcomed back at a later time.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:40 am

I reached out to Jeremy about maybe coming back around for one of the minor league spots... Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:23 pm

Jeremy decided to start his own league with a couple guys so he said he'd probably be interested next year, if there is another opening then. Didn't want to join this year and fail to meet expectations like someone we know... embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 6:02 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Jeremy decided to start his own league with a couple guys so he said he'd probably be interested next year, if there is another opening then.  Didn't want to join this year and fail to meet expectations like someone we know... embarrassed

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pg9ubobjz6ron8edezqhtmqsrkggqhci1tjveotk&rid=giphy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: