Charm City Justice
Crystal Lake Massacre
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:14 pm

1) Hey guys, what's up? My name is Jeremy, and I live in the NW burbs of Chicago.  

2) I've been playing FF for probably around 15 years, but I've been doing dynasty for about 5 years now.  I am currently in 2 leagues hosted on MFL.  Both money leagues.

3) I was looking for very active dynasty leagues.  I like the leagues I'm in, but they are very inactive sometimes, which can be deflating.  I was recommended by a friend to check out RW.  

4) I spent many hours a week on FF.  I log in multiple times a day on most days.  

5) Craziest story I can think at this moment is when I was up against the no1 team in the league, if I win im in the playoffs.  I was up big, like 50 points and all he had was Deforest Buckner on a Monday night game.  Got a few congrats for making the playoffs.  Buckner goes off for like 4 sacks and 10 tackles and I was eliminated from playoff contention haha.  

6) they'd probably say I'm very active and always sending trade offers.  I like joking around alot too.  

7) other than that, I'm a die hard Packers fan.  However, that Jordan love pick is making me question that.....

8) I would like to take over a team yes.  I understand I need to earn my spot.  

Thanks guys!  Excited to be a part of this community!
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Welcome Jeremy. Someone from the welcoming committee will be in touch shortly. In the meantime find an interesting thread and jump right in and make yourself at home.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Welcome Aboard Jeremy.  You definitely found the place that is active year round.  This is my first stop every time I log onto the internet.  

I thought we had already hit our Patriots & Packers quota, but I'll let the higher ups decide on that.   grin

welcome2

PS, I like the team name.   vote yes

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Crystal Lake Massacre wrote:
1) Hey guys, what's up? My name is Jeremy, and I live in the NW burbs of Chicago.  

2) I've been playing FF for probably around 15 years, but I've been doing dynasty for about 5 years now.  I am currently in 2 leagues hosted on MFL.  Both money leagues.

3) I was looking for very active dynasty leagues.  I like the leagues I'm in, but they are very inactive sometimes, which can be deflating.  I was recommended by a friend to check out RW.  

4) I spent many hours a week on FF.  I log in multiple times a day on most days.  

5) Craziest story I can think at this moment is when I was up against the no1 team in the league, if I win im in the playoffs.  I was up big, like 50 points and all he had was Deforest Buckner on a Monday night game.  Got a few congrats for making the playoffs.  Buckner goes off for like 4 sacks and 10 tackles and I was eliminated from playoff contention haha.  

6) they'd probably say I'm very active and always sending trade offers.  I like joking around alot too.  

7) other than that, I'm a die hard Packers fan.  However, that Jordan love pick is making me question that.....

Do you think the Packers should have taken a WR at some point in the 2020 draft?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Siguni16
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Welcome Jeremy, and Go Pack Go!

Make yourself at home, read around, post your thoughts. The easiest place to get involved is the NFL Teams and Players threads. Share your ideas!

Other than that, read the bylaws, a few times. Andy (Minnesota Eternals) will reach out when he can and start to get you set up!

You have found the Mecca of Fantasy Football!  cheers

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Welcome Aboard Jeremy.  You definitely found the place that is active year round.  This is my first stop every time I log onto the internet.  

I thought we had already hit our Patriots & Packers quota, but I'll let the higher ups decide on that.   grin

welcome2

PS, I like the team name.   vote yes

I live in a town called crystal Lake, and I'm a huge horror movie buff, so that just works out perfectly haha. Thanks for the friendly welcome!
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Glad you found us Jeremy!

Since you're a packers fan who lives in the upper midwest I think you'll find it easy to make friends around here.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Welcome Jeremy!

Who was the friend that guided you here?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Welcome Jeremy. You are going to love this place, almost all the owners are really cool. Take a look around, Andy knows about you so he will be in touch. I look forward to hopefully talking trades with you.
GB had a wonderful draft, Rogers is a baby. he doesn't need offensive weapons, he is supposed to be so good he can make weapons, like Brady does.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Welcome Jeremy!  

Who was the friend that guided you here?
shrug

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Welcome Jeremy! Glad you found us!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:13 pm

welcome

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Do you think the Packers should have taken a WR at some point in the 2020 draft?

I would have loved for them to take a WR at some point. Or a stud LB.
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Welcome Jeremy!

Forget Jordan Love...let's talk about Trubisky.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Welcome Jeremy.  You are going to love this place, almost all the owners are really cool. Take a look around, Andy knows about you so he will be in touch.  I look forward to hopefully talking trades with you.  
GB had a wonderful draft, Rogers is a baby.  he doesn't need offensive weapons, he is supposed to be so good he can make weapons, like Brady does.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47c54647cb25c050fcc494152dc070944ef82d7cec&rid=200w

Welcome, Jeremy.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Welcome to RW. Start to dig in, this is the place to be.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:33 pm

Welcome Jeremy
You are going to love this place

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Detroit Disco Lemonade

Detroit Disco Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:54 pm

If you like active leagues, I doubt you could find a better place.  So welcome.  Also, read the team Eric thread below this one to see an example of how NOT to get into the league.  cheers

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigdiscolemonade
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Detroit Disco Lemonade wrote:
If you like active leagues, I doubt you could find a better place.  So welcome.  Also, read the team Eric thread below this one to see an example of how NOT to get into the league.  cheers

Holy cow! That escalated quickly! Lol. He clearly didn't read any of the instructions either.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:30 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:
Welcome Jeremy!

you mean the future CFL hall of fame class of 2035, Mitch trubisky.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:
Welcome Jeremy!

The new Saskatchewan Roughriders Qb, Mitchel Trubisky.... lol

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:41 pm

Welcome, dude! Also love the team name. cheers

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Welcome! Prepare for your new favorite league.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:01 pm

Welcome aboard.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigduf10
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:32 pm

Windy City Blitz wrote:
Welcome Jeremy!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Giphy

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Welcome Jeremy! This is the best league without a doubt. Jump in and contribute and be active.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:36 pm

I'm not ignoring you but I'll respond properly tomorrow...gotta run....welcome to RW man. Talk soon.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Welcome Jeremy. Love the proposed team name.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:40 am

Welcome to RW, Jeremy!

You really will love it here. It's a great place to hang out and shoot the shit all year round.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Tenor

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:54 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I'm not ignoring you but I'll respond properly tomorrow...gotta run....welcome to RW man.  Talk soon.

Right on man thanks.
Back to top Go down
Okinawa Bonsai

Okinawa Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

Welcome! As stated, if you love dynasty FF, this is where you want to be.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigbonsai
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:42 am

Welcome Jeremy. Do you like Aaron Rodgers?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:54 am

Hi Jeremy!

As others have joked, we have too many damn Packer fans already but that just means you'll have to show us you're better than one of them and we'll toss their ass out. ROFL

Who recommended RW to you? Who do you know around here?

I will email you shortly with some initial steps to take in the journey to becoming an owner.

For now, visit often and participate in the conversations. Nick offered some good advice above. Getting new folks to discover other areas of this forum is a big first step.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:09 am

Welcome Jeremy!

Fellow  packers fan here too!!

mchammer

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:21 am

Welcome to RW Jeremy!

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Steel City Devils

Steel City Devils

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 9:36 am

Welcome, diggin the squad name. We breathe football 365 a year. You'll fit right in.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigdevils
Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 10:27 am

Welcome to one of the most active fantasy football leagues around.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigspartans
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 11:38 am

Hi Jeremy!

As others have joked, we have too many damn Packer fans already but that just means you'll have to show us you're better than one of them and we'll toss their ass out.  ROFL

Who recommended RW to you? Who do you know around here?

I will email you shortly with some initial steps to take in the journey to becoming an owner.

For now, visit often and participate in the conversations.  Nick offered some good advice above.  Getting new folks to discover other areas of this forum is a big first step.

Haha well I'm a green Bay fan living by Chicago, so i had to earn my green and gold stripes.

Tyler has been trying to get me to come here for a little while now. But I do know a few people in the community, being in other leagues with them Todd and rob off the top off my head.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Welcome Jeremy.  Do you like Aaron Rodgers?

He's alright, not really my type though grin

Jokes aside, he's the man! Watching him play for the last 10 years has been an amazing experience. Glad he's on my team and not the bears haha.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Welcome Jeremy.  You are going to love this place, almost all the owners are really cool. Take a look around, Andy knows about you so he will be in touch.  I look forward to hopefully talking trades with you.  
GB had a wonderful draft, Rogers is a baby.  he doesn't need offensive weapons, he is supposed to be so good he can make weapons, like Brady does.

If you gave Belicheck Aaron Rodgers to work with, I think they would have won like 15 super bowls.

Anyways man, nice seeing you. Maybe you were right, I should have joined a couple years ago when you started bugging me about RW. Well, I'm here now haha.

Let's catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Yep, you are here now and that is all that matters. Keep active around here, there is plenty to talk about with the draft happening soon. You can give your viewpoints on players, convo is always good.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:40 pm

The more I listen, I think the Love pick was a pure show to Rogers that he is not the man. Patriots tried to do the same to Brady, but then he won like 2-3 Superbowls and they were like, oh ya you are the man. Anyways I could see Rogers butting heads and being pulled if the Pack are having a bad season. I suspect this to be his last year in GB.... Unless he wins the Superbowl lol

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:52 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
The more I listen, I think the Love pick was a pure show to Rogers that he is not the man. Patriots tried to do the same to Brady, but then he won like 2-3 Superbowls and they were like, oh ya you are the man. Anyways I could see Rogers butting heads and being pulled if the Pack are having a bad season. I suspect this to be his last year in GB.... Unless he wins the Superbowl lol

You my friend, don't pay attention to contracts then, but it is all good.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Press F5 on this page to put a name to the face.

Young Matt to the white courtesy phone...Young Matt...we finally can set you up with a play date with someone your age.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jeremy, how old are you? Many of us are somewhere on the spectrum of old guys and Young Matt (Rottweilers) has been the lone guy that's been holding down the fort until you got here to help him.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Yep. The contract out is after 2021. Someday people will listen when I say to follow the money. Someday. It will be a glorious day.

After 2020, it would be by trade. This is possible for a team to take him as a one year rental.

After 2021, they could just release him. This is much more realistic based on finances.

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

You my friend, don't pay attention to contracts then, but it is all good.
I do, but there is always away to get out of contracts. Some just really cost a team to do, but they might do it since they won't be paying Love a lot. They could also trade him to, I am sure a team would take him... maybe Indy after Rivers is done this year.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Press F5 on this page to put a name to the face.

Young Matt to the white courtesy phone...Young Matt...we finally can set you up with a play date with someone your age.  
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jeremy, how old are you?  Many of us are somewhere on the spectrum of old guys and Young Matt (Rottweilers) has been the lone guy that's been holding down the fort until you got here to help him.

I might not be the youngest anymore!

In that case you'll have to stick around Jeremy

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Is Jeremy allowed to view strong language and nudity?

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Massacre

Crystal Lake Massacre

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Im very flattered lol. I'm 29. I look much older when I get lazy and that beard starts growing in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)   Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Lake Massacre (Jeremy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: