Titletown Tyrants
Twin Cities Terrorizers
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Twin Cities Terrorizers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I second Carla's motion to ban Viqueens and Cheeseheads. Oh wait, that's not very neighborly. Hi Josh.

Ummm, you said ban.....I feel more like an invasion is occurring.  However, banning sounds good----good idea afterall.  I mean we are at our quota with those groups.

But we will keep Josh.....BUT NO MORE!

Oh come on, you will learn that having more vikings fans around is fun. The are so naive, they always think they will get a championship, and act surprised when they don't.

Hey now, I feel like MN fans are a realistic bunch. We know we have a talented team and we SHOULD contend for a title, but we're always ready for the inevitable gut punch/missed field goal. Crying or Very sad

HAHA, just giving you crap. The roster is decent, although I am a FIRM believer that Teddy is not an NFL starting caliber QB. But I do enjoy the letdowns year in, year out. And the "This is the year we will win the Championship" all offseason. Hopeful bunch.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 pm

I keep thinking each year that this is the year that Rudolph SHOULD be a top TE.  I've been disappointed as well.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Yours teams names is a tongues twisters

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Email addy please Josh

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigafr15
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Josh,
If you drop back in sir, you are always welcome to hang out with us but we don't feel you are what we're looking for in an owner of our dynasty league.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Josh,
If you drop back in sir, you are always welcome to hang out with us but we don't feel you are what we're looking for in an owner of our dynasty league.

You could always try the RWTC Redraft league though. Might be just what the doctor ordered.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse

San Tropez Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Welcome Josh!

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Sigeclipse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: