Titletown Tyrants
Twin Cities Terrorizers
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Empty
PostSubject: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Howdy everyone! I saw a post for this league on DLF (my forum name is Auggie Doggies over there) and I've now spent the past 2 hours at work digging into this forum and reading everything. To put it politely, this league gives me a happy feeling in my pants. It looks like everything I've ever been looking for in a league. The activity level, the depth of rules, etc. I'm really hoping to get a spot in the main league at some point soon  pray

1 Who are you? Where do you live?

My name is Josh. 26 years old. I'm born and raised in the burbs of Minnesota. Former college football player, current high school football coach (for fun) and medical device guy (to pay the mortgage). I'm a lover of all Minnesota sports, fantasy football/NASCAR/golf/basketball, gambling, whiskey, electronics, and professional wrestling.

2 Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.

Been playing fantasy football for about 10 years. Started playing dynasty 5 years ago. I'm currently in ~20 dynasty leagues. I prefer leagues that are unique, whether it's IDP, superflex, or contract years. All but 3 of my leagues are on MFL. I commish 4 MFL leagues, and am a co commish of 2 more.

3 Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?

Frankly, it encompasses everything that I look for in a league, and then ratchets it up. It seems to have a dedicated group of owners who are diehard degens, just like me. The level of activity, the depth of the rules, and the flexibility of the starting lineups appeal to me. I also love contract leagues that are just contract years, as opposed to years and dollars. I'm a big fan of the commish having hard rules for everything, so there's no questions about what's going on. There is nothing more frustrating than sending out a trade offer and getting no response for 3 or 4 days. It irks the hell out of me

4 How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?

Honestly it's hard for me to quantify. I'm checking DLF or Reddit/DynastyFF everyday, I'm checking in on my leagues constantly, I'm always on my phone firing off offers, or just checking out what's going on. I'm a heavy daily user. I'm a very busy guy between my wife/kid, MBA, coaching football, and work, but I like to be constantly stimulated. I don't know what in the hell I would do without my cell phone, but it makes the world go round for me. If I had to quantify a number, I would say 2-3 hours per day? But it's pretty much a constant flow of checking things out. I have text message alerts set up for every league I'm in, so I'm always aware of what's going on.

5 Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.

Well truth be told, the craziest one just happened about a week ago. Newborn daughter has been in the NICU for 8 weeks. She was born prematurely, totally healthy though!. Well, on the day we were set to bring her home, I'm in the hospital, and I'm negotiating a trade. I'm in a 32 team double player copy full IDP league, with heavy QB scoring (6pt/passing TD, .2 points per completion, etc). I've finished in 2nd place the past two years, kind of have an aging team (A Rodg, AP, Woody, Gore, Forsett, B Marsh, Calvin, Jordy, Fitz, Crabs, Gronk, and older IDPs). I'm looking to break things up a bit. I have Calvin Johnson, and another owner doesn't believe he's actually going to retire. We're negotiating back and forth for about 2 hours while I'm filling out paperwork, getting my daughter ready, chatting with my wife, etc. Eventually we settle on me sending A Rodg/Fitz/Calvin/Jstew/Crabs for his Cam/Sammy W/Diggs. I'm giving up a lot of vet pieces, but I'm getting a whole lot younger. And, I think I can still compete. At 4:24 pm, he accepts the deal on MFL.

At 4:27 pm, news breaks that Calvin has officially told the Lions he's retiring. I can't believe it. At the same time, we're carting my daughter out to the car, and I'm cackling to myself in celebration. My wife was not too pleased.

6 What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?

Extremely active. Intelligent (hopefully lol). Reasonable. Someone they like to work with.

7 Anything else you would like to add?

This league sounds like a dream. The post on DLF said there's only 1 on the waiting list. I'm hoping I can get in soon!!

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or do you you intend to start out as a prospect?

A prospect
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Welcome Josh! Glad to have you here. Good to see you spent time looking through everything, continue, there is a ton to uncover here!

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Welcome Josh! Glad to have you here. Good to see you spent time looking through everything, continue, there is a ton to uncover here!

Thank you! I've been digging around the other forums that I have access to and checking things out. It's really pretty incredible to see all the conversation going on, it feels like a true community. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 pm

What burbs of MN are you from Josh?

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Originally from Plymouth, I live in Eden Prairie now
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars.  It looks like you've started to peel back the first layer of the onion.  It gets better the more you read.  You may want to check out the Calvin thread.  I'm still not accepting the fact that he'll retire and I think that someone just took a shot at Lynn Swann.

I saw that you're from Minnesota?  Where exactly? We've got quite a members from Minnesota, including the Prez.  

Congrats on the baby and great to hear that she's healthy.  What's her name?

Anyway, welcome aboard and look forward to discussing football with you.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Nice. Used to go to Eden Prairie every year for soccer growing up, the have a nice tournament there.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Welcome Josh

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigmus15
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:38 pm

Welcome Josh, you'll be glad you found us.

Just hang around and join in the fun. It can be a job to keep up with all the posts some days!

cheers

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Dynasty Emperors 2 > The Silver Bullet.

Welcome to the best league in the world. I'll look forward to learning more about you Josh. The wives never understand, do they? Cool story, and I'm glad the little one made it home safely.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Dynasty Emperors 2 > The Silver Bullet.

Welcome to the best league in the world. I'll look forward to learning more about you Josh. The wives never understand, do they? Cool story, and I'm glad the little one made it home safely.

Ah nice, I wondered if other guys here would be in other leagues that I'm in. I'm a big fan of that league, it's a fun one!

Gotta give credit to my wife, she doesn't ask any questions about this "hobby" of mine, bless her soul.

Thanks for the well wishes!
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:54 pm

I would switch your username to your team name, "Twin Cities Terrorizers"

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Welcome to Roster Wars.  It looks like you've started to peel back the first layer of the onion.  It gets better the more you read.  You may want to check out the Calvin thread.  I'm still not accepting the fact that he'll retire and I think that someone just took a shot at Lynn Swann.

I saw that you're from Minnesota?  Where exactly? We've got quite a members from Minnesota, including the Prez.  

Congrats on the baby and great to hear that she's healthy.  What's her name?

Anyway, welcome aboard and look forward to discussing football with you.

Yeah, I was taking a peek at that post actually. I think Calvin is truly done. He's made more than enough money, and his body is giving out on him. It's funny, I've been having discussion with random people on twitter today about Calvin and his HOF worthiness. I can't believe that some people don't think he's a HOFer. Boggles the mind.

I'm from Eden Prairie, I saw the commish is an Andover guy. I try to avoid going north of the cities if I can help it laughing

Thanks for the congrats! Her name is Gracelynn

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigterrorizers
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I would switch your username to your team name, "Twin Cities Terrorizers"

Care to point me in the direction of where I would do that? I'm not seeing an option for it when I click on my profile and dig around
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Nice. Used to go to Eden Prairie every year for soccer growing up, the have a nice tournament there.

Yeah, the complex over by the high school is like a frickin college. Are you from MN originally?
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:02 pm

auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, the complex over by the high school is like a frickin college. Are you from MN originally?

Nope, GB. But we traveled for tournaments all across the midwest.

Quote :
Care to point me in the direction of where I would do that? I'm not seeing an option for it when I click on my profile and dig around

Hmm... Not sure. Mine is under my team and basic franchise info, so I am not exactly sure where yours would be. Andy will help you out when he sees this.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Welcome Josh. Post and be seen!

cheers

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigbom11
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
auggiedoggies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Nope, GB. But we traveled for tournaments all across the midwest.

Quote :

Hmm... Not sure. Mine is under my team and basic franchise info, so I am not exactly sure where yours would be. Andy will help you out when he sees this.

EDIT: Never mind, not fixed yet. I'll try and figure it out

Last edited by auggiedoggies on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Welcome to RW Josh.

Very good intro and congrats on the baby.  Glad she's healthy and all is well.

Funny you say that about leaving the southern suburbs...I feel the same way in reverse. laughing

I am going to move this thread to the SUITE SEATS section momentarily.  You already have access to the PURPLE ACCESS section of our forum and soon you'll also have GREEN ACCESS and be in our prospect process.

As for username, click on your name anywhere and you should be able to access your profile and edit your username.  If you still cannot (it's happened before...no idea why) I can do it for you.

Glad you found us. Hang out and we'll let you know if we need anything as we go through the process.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:20 pm

That big fat "profile" link under our post might be the issue. Clicking on that gives you the profile view, instead of the profile edit.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:22 pm

If you click on my profile - bottom right of the home screen - that brings up the options which include to change your username.

Welcome!

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigkni10
Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Welcome to RW Josh.

Very good intro and congrats on the baby.  Glad she's healthy and all is well.

Funny you say that about leaving the southern suburbs...I feel the same way in reverse. laughing

I am going to move this thread to the SUITE SEATS section momentarily.  You already have access to the PURPLE ACCESS section of our forum and soon you'll also have GREEN ACCESS and be in our prospect process.

As for username, click on your name anywhere and you should be able to access your profile and edit your username.  If you still cannot (it's happened before...no idea why) I can do it for you.

Glad you found us. Hang out and we'll let you know if we need anything as we go through the process.

Thanks for the congrats!

Yeah, I've got a buddy from work who is from Andover, I always give him shit about it lol.

Yeah, I go to click on the user name and it doesn't let me edit it anywhere. If you could do it for me, I'd appreciate it.

Look forward to digging into the forums!

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
If you click on my profile - bottom right of the home screen - that brings up the options which include to change your username.

Welcome!

Hey, this worked. Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Twin Cities Terrorizers wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:

Welcome!

Hey, this worked. Thanks! cheers

No worries!! Us new guys have to look out for each other wink
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Welcome! I'm actually in a few leagues with Josh through DLF and I can vouch that he's a good owner and will be a good fit. Glad you found us! It really is the best league around.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 pm

If you could do it for me, I'd appreciate it.

There's no hand holding in ROSTER WARS! nono

Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Glad to have you aboard Josh...

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Giphy

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:47 pm

When you get a chance if you could add your response to THIS THREAD that would be awesome.

I will get an avatar made for you ASAP so include a photo (needs to be you and facing the camera) please.

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:14 pm

When you get a chance if you could add your response to THIS THREAD that would be awesome.

I will get an avatar made for you ASAP so include a photo (needs to be you and facing the camera) please.  

I'll get on that. You want me to just include a photo in that thread?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:09 pm

welcome Josh!!

cheers

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:51 pm

I'll get on that. You want me to just include a photo in that thread?

yes or you can email it to me if you prefer.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Welcome Josh.  I hope you enjoy the forum.

When you said that you feel happy in your pants, were you looking at the Naked Ladies thread or the Pink thread.  Your answer is very important.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigdiv12

Last edited by Naperville Divine on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Welcome Josh.  I hope you enjoy the forum.

When you said that you feel happy in your pants, where you looking at the Naked Ladies thread of the Pink thread.  Your answer is very important.

rofl

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Welcome Josh to Roster Wars!

Glad to hear your baby is doing good. Also glad to hear you traded Calvin before the news broke about his retirement thumbsup . I own him in another league and wish I could have traded him as well Crying or Very sad

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Welcome to the RW Forum, Josh.

Jump into the threads. Enjoy.

cheers

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Welcome to RW Josh...

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigoutlaws
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:27 am

Josh has a photo. Press F5 if you don't already see it.

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Nice to see another Minnesota boy and Vikings fan hit the board..

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigviktors
Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Howdy, Josh. Glad you came across Roster Wars. Hop in on any threads that interest you. Best way for us to get to know you better, but nice intro post for starters. Hope to see you 'round.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigbeatniks
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Welcome aboard

I think we have enough Vikings and Packer fans already tho...

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigafr15
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Welcome aboard

agree

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:26 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Welcome aboard

agree

I take offense to half of that statement, but wholeheartedly agree with the other half. laughing

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Welcome aboard

It's interesting, I have no idea why but I've noticed that there's a ton of Vikes/Pack fans who do dynasty football. I don't know if it's because of guys like Charchian and Scott Fish, but there's just a whole bunch of them.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:51 pm

I don't piss any particular teams colors so can't say for sure, but I've gotta think fantasy football is a tad easier not being a homer.
Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) SmileyComputerDisconnected

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigbeatniks
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Welcome Josh!

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm

I feel like this entire RW is filling with Viqueens and Cheeseheads.

Welcome Josh.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 pm

I second Carla's motion to ban Viqueens and Cheeseheads. Oh wait, that's not very neighborly. Hi Josh.

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Siggol13
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:29 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I second Carla's motion to ban Viqueens and Cheeseheads. Oh wait, that's not very neighborly. Hi Josh.

Ummm, you said ban.....I feel more like an invasion is occurring.  However, banning sounds good----good idea afterall.  I mean we are at our quota with those groups.

But we will keep Josh.....BUT NO MORE!

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:00 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:

Ummm, you said ban.....I feel more like an invasion is occurring.  However, banning sounds good----good idea afterall.  I mean we are at our quota with those groups.

Oh come on, you will learn that having more vikings fans around is fun. The are so naive, they always think they will get a championship, and act surprised when they don't.

Back to top Go down
Twin Cities Terrorizers

Twin Cities Terrorizers

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:

Oh come on, you will learn that having more vikings fans around is fun. The are so naive, they always think they will get a championship, and act surprised when they don't.

Hey now, I feel like MN fans are a realistic bunch. We know we have a talented team and we SHOULD contend for a title, but we're always ready for the inevitable gut punch/missed field goal. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)   Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Cities Terrorizers (Josh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: