Edinburgh Galacticos
Tallahassee Storm
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Empty
PostSubject: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 pm

1. Who are you? Where do you live?

- Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida, but I live currently in Indianapolis, Indiana my wife of 17 years, and my 2 boys that are 12 and 1 month old. I served in the United States Navy for 8 years, but then decided to pursue a career outside of the Navy in Aviation. I’ve either been the Commissioner or Asst. Commissioner in my very competitive friends and family league, but I’m always looking for competitive leagues, and one of your members Sam Judd sings the praises of  Roster Wars as a league that I must be  a part of.

2. Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.

- I co-founded a dynasty league  7 years ago that is still going strong, and all that play in it claim it as the league that they want to win the most. I mainly play dynasty league, because I love the aspect of being the GM of your own franchise, and building that franchise to not only becoming a league winner, but a contender year in and year out. Most of my leagues are hosted by MFL, and all are IDP. I am in a work league that is non IDP league that is hosted on Yahoo. I haven’t played in a DEVY or Super-flex league yet, but I think that all really competitive leagues are trending that way.

3. Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?

- A buddy of mine that plays in RW won’t shut up about it. He speaks glowing about the high level of aptitude that all of the RW owners have. I fancy myself as a pretty good fantasy football GM, so I would love the opportunity to prove myself against the best of the best.

4. How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?

- Entirely too much time, well that’s at least what my wife would tell you guys. (lol) I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, and I’m not really into fitness as I should be. I devoted 30-40 hours a week (conservative estimate).

5. Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.

- I enjoy the climb towards a championship much more than the championship itself. Adding pieces during the draft, or a perfectly conceived trade really gets my motor running. In one of my leagues, my league mates and I decided to take a trip to the NFL Draft which was hosted in Chicago. I traded foe the 1st pick in the draft that year, and the consensus was Ezekiel Elliott, and I was surely going to take him. I had a good team going into that league year, but I knew I need a centerpiece to put me over the top. All day my friends were saying that Zeke is going to go to a terrible landing spot, but I was hopeful that Dallas would draft him. Then the commissioner announced…”with the 4th pick in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Ezekiel Elliott”. I was yelled to the top of my lungs in the balcony of the auditorium…”I just won my fantasy league, I just won my fantasy league”! One league mate later told me that at that moment he wanted to push me out of the balcony! I ended up winning my league that year for the first time. Good times!

6. What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?

- I think that other members of my league do respect me greatly, but all of them want to beat me more so than any other owner. I am highly competitive, and I know that I am a good GM. I am someone that will go out of his way to do what has to be done for the benefit of the league.

7. Anything else you would like to add?

- Just that I would appreciate the opportunity to compete in a league such as this.

8. Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you looking for the first chance into the fray?

- I'm looking to dive in head first.
Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Welcome Brian. Good to have you on board. I am sure some experienced guys will jump on shortly and give you some further instructions for getting involved.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Siggalacticos
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Giphy

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Welcome.....you said you want opportunity.....you will get it here if you want it!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Welcome Brian! Look around, hop in to other threads and get to know everyone! Reading though the bylaws is a must for any prospective owner. It's a bit daunting, but it's do-able. Haha

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Welcome Brian!!!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Welcome aboard Brian. As others have said, jump in other threads and make yourself at home. Andy (commissioner) or Nick (welcoming committee type guy) should be in touch shortly.

Out of curiosity, who is the friend who won’t shut up about RW?

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
who is the friend who won’t shut up about RW?

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Avypanthers

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Welcome Brian!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigars18
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 pm

you had me at Sam.

hello Brain.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Signig21
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Welcome to RW Brian. Always great to have new folks around.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Welcome Brian!  overhead It's great to see you're interested in Roster Wars.  If I had friends like Sam does, I'd be talking about this place non-stop too so I can understand him doing that.  There's stuff going on here year round and this will soon become your most visited site and probably even be your home page.  grin

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Signig22
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
you had me at Sam.

hello Brain.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Signig22
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 pm

welcome

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Giphy

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Hey Brian! Glad Sam told you about us. As others have said, jump right in and hang out with us. I'll hit you up via email before long and give you any information you may need and eventually we'll get you started down the path to joining us. Probably be January before we get to that point BUT being active around here goes a looooooong way with us and you can start that right away.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

DAYUM !! that dude is legit. lol

Welcome sucka, you shoulda joined back when the Minors were recruiting like I told ya, but glad your here.

Get ready for your fantasy mind to be blown
Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  WxVke

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

Clearly I am a moron who missed the part about Sam when I first read the intro. My bad. Thanks Ed.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Welcome to RW buddy, the unparalleled universe of Fantasy and Community. Stay around, visit all the forums, comment and get involved! You will love it!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Welcome to RW Brian.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 am

Welcome Brian - I'm sure you'll love it here.

cheers

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 am

Welcome!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigrav10
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:03 am

Welcome Brian!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 am

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigdem10
Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 am

Welcome Brian and thank you for your service! If Sam recommended you I can only assume you are a high quality owner!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigkings
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 pm

On a side note, if you can figure out how to do it, change your username to Tallahassee Titans so it is uniform with the rest of RW.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
On a side note, if you can figure out how to do it, change your username to Tallahassee Titans so it is uniform with the rest of RW.

Stunna22 has a nice ring to it. The Tallahassee Stunnas.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, I've been trying to change the username, does anyone have any tips on how to do it short of submitting a new profile? frustrated
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Stunna22 wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, I've been trying to change the username, does anyone have any tips on how to do it short of submitting a new profile? frustrated

Below any of your posts you should be able to click on the button that says PROFILE and access it from there. If not, just let me know and I'll do it for you...but once changed that is what you need to log in with....which is the only reason I'm not just doing it now (because it'll confuse you).

Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 pm

So I click on the "My Profile" button, and I can change my password, but not my username which is the issue. If you could Andrew would you reset my username to Tallahassee Titans. Thank you.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigsto10
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Done

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:39 am

you had me at Sam.

hello Brain.
Be careful of this guy, Brian! Seriously, welcome.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 am

you had me at Sam.

hello Brain.
Be careful of this guy, Brian! Seriously, welcome.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am

Welcome to RWs Brian!  Glad you found this awesome league

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:55 am

...and now we have a face to go with the name.

Now you say you pursued a career in aviation outside of the Navy...so does that mean you can draw a penis in the sky and won't get in trouble?
https://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t8733-is-that-a-bird-a-plane-or-a-penis

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:28 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Now you say you pursued a career in aviation outside of the Navy...so does that mean you can draw a penis in the sky and won't get in trouble?

Nice to see a face

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

LOL. I did the Air Traffic Control thing for about 15 years, now I work in support of Air Traffic Controllers. A lot less stressful, yet rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:45 am

- I enjoy the climb towards a championship much more than the championship itself. Adding pieces during the draft, or a perfectly conceived trade really gets my motor running. In one of my leagues, my league mates and I decided to take a trip to the NFL Draft which was hosted in Chicago. I traded foe the 1st pick in the draft that year, and the consensus was Ezekiel Elliott, and I was surely going to take him. I had a good team going into that league year, but I knew I need a centerpiece to put me over the top. All day my friends were saying that Zeke is going to go to a terrible landing spot, but I was hopeful that Dallas would draft him. Then the commissioner announced…”with the 4th pick in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Ezekiel Elliott”. I was yelled to the top of my lungs in the balcony of the auditorium…”I just won my fantasy league, I just won my fantasy league”! One league mate later told me that at that moment he wanted to push me out of the balcony! I ended up winning my league that year for the first time. Good times!

The part of the story that I didn't mention was the guy that wanted to push me out of the balcony in the story is named Craig Walker. I believe that he is one of the owners in RW major league. (Yeah, I just name-dropped didn't I) Anything to get a leg up on the competition of getting in this league. high five

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Tallahassee Titans wrote:

The part of the story that I didn't mention was the guy that wanted to push me out of the balcony in the story is named Craig Walker. I believe that he is one of the owners in RW major league. (Yeah, I just name-dropped didn't I) Anything to get a leg up on the competition of getting in this league. high five

Wha!?!?!? Craig, can you confirm you know Brian and more importantly that you once wanted to push him off a balcony? I'd have to say that "not being murdered by an RW owner" is helpful to your chances of getting into RW.

Shocked

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Funny story Brian! So you know Divine? Man, small world. 

And you would not have been the first person in RW to be pushed down something high up.....

Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 8:31 am

oh skypenis somehow I think I will never be able to quit you

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 am

Here is the story of the balcony.

I am sitting with Brian and a couple of other guys at NFL Draft in Chicago two years ago. Brian holds top pick in draft and the Cowboys pick Ezekiel Elliott. Brian stands up and starts dancing around like a school girl, "I just won my fantasy league. I just won my fantasy league."

I was ready to push him off the balcony.

I will vouch for Brian as long as he walks away from Hopkins next year.

Joking aside, he is great guy and very good fantasy owner. I talk to him on phone several times a year about family, work, and football.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigdiv12
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 am

Craig I still say Brian cheated you out of the playoffs in FFPL and I concur as long as he walks away from Nuk I vouch for him as well..

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:14 am

Welcome Brian!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigkni10
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 am

Welcome aboard Brian!

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. I've heard that this league is more of a family than a league, and it definitely shows.

Back to top Go down
Tallahassee Storm

Tallahassee Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:08 am

After careful consideration and getting a feel of this great league and consulting Craig  and Sam on this matter. I would like to respestfully request a name change that is more befitting of my personality. One of my favorite players of all-time once said...

“If you look good, you feel good, If you feel good, you play good, If you play good, they pay good.” - Deion Sanders

Part of looking good is having a team name that is original,  and representative  of your personality.  With that being said I would like to change my team name to the Tallahassee Showboats. My coach would be HC: Jimmy Johnson,  OC: Ric Flair,  DC: Deion Sanders.  All of these men embodies the essence of Swagger. They talk the talk, and backed it up by being the best in their perspective fields.

In closing, Andrew I do apologize if this change causes you any undue heart ache. That truly is not my intention.  Also, I understand that I am still under the league's vetting process,  and this post is in no way is intended to make any presumption concerning league acceptance.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 7:24 pm

After careful consideration and getting a feel of this great league and consulting Craig  and Sam on this matter. I would like to respestfully request a name change that is more befitting of my personality. One of my favorite players of all-time once said...

“If you look good, you feel good, If you feel good, you play good, If you play good, they pay good.” - Deion Sanders

Part of looking good is having a team name that is original,  and representative  of your personality.  With that being said I would like to change my team name to the Tallahassee Showboats. My coach would be HC: Jimmy Johnson,  OC: Ric Flair,  DC: Deion Sanders.  All of these men embodies the essence of Swagger. They talk the talk, and backed it up by being the best in their perspective fields.

In closing, Andrew I do apologize if this change causes you any undue heart ache. That truly is not my intention.  Also, I understand that I am still under the league's vetting process,  and this post is in no way is intended to make any presumption concerning league acceptance.  Thank you.

Totally cool by me and NOW is absolutely the time for this sort of decision to be made. You're not causing me any increase in work by doing this now. As before, you can get into your profile and make the change OR if you can't and want me to do it, just say the word and I'll do it asap.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 1:03 am

I found your Franchise theme song.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigkings
Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Welcome aboard Brian. Great to have you in this fine group.

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Sigmilitia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)    Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tallahassee Showboats (Brian)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: