:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:20 pm

In case you were living under a rock today I got the phone call last night that one of our Sailors, a young lieutenant was involved in the incident that has light the internet on fire.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/17/a-navy-pilot-drew-a-penis-in-the-sky-its-not-the-first-time-something-like-this-has-been-investigated/

Needless to say my day has been busy..

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:34 pm

First thought I had when I saw it:

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
First thought I had when I saw it:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

high five

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 pm

I saw this earlier and meant to post it but I forgot!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't care what anyone says that's hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Mad respect for that pilot!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm

I was living under a rock today I guess

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm

yeah - I was right there with ya

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:41 pm

I live under a rock and apparently that is keeping me from seeing flying penises.

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 pm

that is impressive, and if someone is offended by that, they need to get a sense of humor.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

The pilot deserves the Top Gun award.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 pm

I didn't hear about it either, but that shit is funny.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Its all over the news.. I spent the better half of the day with my Skipper in meetings getting reamed.

Our guy wasn't the pilot, but he was involved and none the less it sounds like they are all losing their wings and will no longer be a naval aviator.

But it was hard not to giggle

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Its all over the news.. I spent the better half of the day with my Skipper in meetings getting reamed.

Our guy wasn't the pilot, but he was involved and none the less it sounds like they are all losing their wings and will no longer be a naval aviator.

That's bullshit! Someone shouldn't lose their wings over a joke!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Unfortunately this day in age when you do something that gets you negatively talked about in the press, especially when it is about misuse of taxpayers dollars then that's the route the go.

Plus this is Washington state, literally the birthplace of all left wing's in the world

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Unfortunately this day in age when you do something that gets you negatively talked about in the press, especially when it is about misuse of taxpayers dollars then that's the route the go.

Plus this is Washington state, literally the birthplace of all left wing's in the world

Yeah, but think of all the tax payer money that went into training them. One flight is miniscule compared to that!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:07 pm

On a different note..

I just played a crazy game with my wife where I named of players on my bench and the best of the crap that was on the wire in case I need to flex if 4nette sits so I can blame her if I lose.. and she picked Jamaal Charles... I don't know if I have the courage to see that plan through.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:17 pm

I think that I'd rather draw a penis with chemtrails than start Charles.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I think that I'd rather draw a penis with chemtrails than start Charles.

good post

Aright night fellas, I’m turning it in. I am finally taking a day for myself tomorrow and going hunting

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Start Charles!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 am

So update on this...

I took the day yesterday, cause I hadn't had a break at all, and went out hunting in the San Juan Islands, Lopez Island to be exact. I went with 2 buddies and it is late season right now and we can only get 1 tag each for it. We all bagged out. So it was a great day.

After we get back to the truck I had messages waiting for me on my phone from my Skipper. Friday when we were dealing with this we didn't know how much blow back we would get. There are 2 pilots in the Growler and the EWOP or dude in the back was one of ours. However, my squadron (VP-9) is doing a transition from the P-3 aircraft to the P-8 and with that we sent some folks elsewhere. Like this numbnuts. The message I got was that he is being acknowledged as one of VAQ-130's Sailors and not ours.. So in other words we are in the clear.

After we talked with him on Friday he went over and had a board with the other guy (the pilot, not sure who that guy is) but they both were stripped of their wings, which we all expected. And then the Command was informed that there will be an investigation and major inquiry on the climate of the Command. In the past when stuff like that happens if they find in the investigation that the leadership condones anything less than professional behavior then the top 3, the Skipper, XO and CMC get fired.. So hopefully they dont, I know the CMC there but I've been sitting the seat as the CMC for the past 2 weeks so I am thankful that these dude's funny prank didn't get us in hot water..

And now I can laugh at some of the text messages I have been getting from friends..

Putting up some so of my favorites so you can laugh to.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am

Well part of me thinks it is hilarious but nowadays all of us are under constant scrutiny from the public for anything that might not be standard procedure so there definitely should be discipline.
Too bad it’s that severe.
On the other end you can be a role model to countless youths and shit on our Anthem while getting crazy money that most civil servants, military heroes, doctors, teachers, researchers will never get to see in their lifetime and not get even a slap on the wrist.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:03 am

Great post Sty.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:56 am

there's a lot of letters and numbers in that post

scratch

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

scratch

good post ROFL

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

scratch

Yea bro reading is hard

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

Nice thread. Funny stuff but agree that in today's world they were definitely getting in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:24 pm

This story made me laugh from moment I saw it and for some demented reason glad I know someone "involved" with it. LOL.

Sucks they lost their wings but not surprised in this day and age.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??   

Back to top Go down

Is that a bird. A plane or a PENIS ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: