Alaska Arsenic
Garden State Inquisitors
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 11:44 am

Welcome Mike!!! Awesome to have another Sanderson fan. Incredible writer. Wait until you get to The Stormlight Archive series high five

You should check out our Good Books thread

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 5:02 pm

Welcome Mike! Glad you found RW, you won't be disappointed! Jump on in everywhere you can.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:28 pm

Garden State Inquisitors wrote:
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks wrote:
Welcome, Mike! This is the best fantasy football league and community on earth. If you stick with us, I‘m sure you’ll agree once you get fully acclimated. 

As others have and will mention, reading the bylaws is key. Jump in and comment on any/all threads that interest you. Getting established as part of the community is at the heart of what makes someone a strong candidate to join us. Welcome! I look forward to connecting with you around the forum.

(Oh and I’m a huge C2C fan. Who commishes the league you joined? That format is just a truckload of fun.)

Joe Roth is the commish, the league name is Trust the Process. Are you in a lot of C2C leagues? I'm still getting the hang of it going into year 2 but got pretty lucky for my first time.

I'm not familiar with Joe, but that's kinda great actually, as it's an indicator that the format is growing more and more. I was in a bunch of C2C leagues, but I slashed my FF roster to the bare bones this off-season. I do still commish the Survivors League though, which has a knockout lineup of competitors, so that one is tons of fun. Plus we added Sam from RW to that one this year, so

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Giphy

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 6:53 pm

Jersey Mike...gonna read all your comments in a jersey accent.

Welcome to RW - go check out all the other threads and join in!

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 8:20 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Jersey Mike...gonna read all your comments in a jersey accent.

Welcome to RW - go check out all the other threads and join in!

Jersey Mike...I'm gonna read all his comments with an eye for proof that he's THE Jersey Mike.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Giphy

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:06 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Welcome to Roster Wars, Mike.  As others have said, jump around the forum and get acclimated.  We have a process here and it's not quick but your effort will pay off. Look forward to getting to know you better. cheers
and if you are the 2nd worst team, you will get pink colors from the RWP

Damn you mick!!!!!!

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:13 pm

Gainesville Gators wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Welcome to Roster Wars, Mike.  As others have said, jump around the forum and get acclimated.  We have a process here and it's not quick but your effort will pay off. Look forward to getting to know you better. cheers

Damn you mick!!!!!!                      
Remember when I beat you and you all but had Pink wrapped up, then Shawn laid an egg for you. Those were the days.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:27 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Damn you mick!!!!!!                      
Remember when I beat you and you all but had Pink wrapped up, then Shawn laid an egg for you.  Those were the days.

Yeah those were the days.
And I believe it was Corbin who laid this egg you speak off.
I remember it as a legit win but you can call it what you want.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Damn you mick!!!!!!                      
Remember when I beat you and you all but had Pink wrapped up, then Shawn laid an egg for you.  Those were the days.

I've never laid an egg in my life.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:16 pm

Welcome Mike!

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Garden State Inquisitors

Garden State Inquisitors

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 6:58 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 3:39 pm

Hey Mike, you getting excited for a Rangers vs Devils first rd playoff matchup?

Back to top Go down
Garden State Inquisitors

Garden State Inquisitors

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:17 pm

Definitely excited for that, it's been a long time since they've had a playoff series but it's always intense. I don't think it's locked in yet but it looks like that's most likely going to be the 1st round matchup.

Devils have had a really good season and Hughes is on fire this year so it's going to be a tough series. As long as Lindgren gets healthy I think the Rangers can make another run, this is one of the most complete teams I've seen from the Rangers in a long time.

What part of Canada are you in?
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:33 pm

Definitely excited for that, it's been a long time since they've had a playoff series but it's always intense. I don't think it's locked in yet but it looks like that's most likely going to be the 1st round matchup.

Devils have had a really good season and Hughes is on fire this year so it's going to be a tough series. As long as Lindgren gets healthy I think the Rangers can make another run, this is one of the most complete teams I've seen from the Rangers in a long time.

What part of Canada are you in?
Saskatchewan.... I'm a huge Oilers fan.

Back to top Go down
Garden State Inquisitors

Garden State Inquisitors

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:44 pm

Nice, they're going to be a tough team to play against too. McDavid is on a whole other level.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 8:43 pm

The Saskatoon Blades are facing the Regina Pats in the first rd of the WHL playoffs starting friday. Connor Bedard plays for Regina... they just played 2 regular season games in Saskatoon and both sold out for 15 000 people. Kid is insanely good, but it will be interesting to see if he gives Mcdavid a run for his money.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 11:40 pm

What happened to the Rangers Mike, not as bad as Boston though

Back to top Go down
Garden State Inquisitors

Garden State Inquisitors

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 12:51 am

Got outplayed, really no other way to put it. It was an insane series though, both teams played multiple games where they looked like the best in the league and others where they looked like they didn't even belong in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:06 am

Got outplayed, really no other way to put it.  It was an insane series though, both teams played multiple games where they looked like the best in the league and others where they looked like they didn't even belong in the playoffs.
Who you cheer for now?

Back to top Go down
Garden State Inquisitors

Garden State Inquisitors

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:10 am

Oilers, it'd be nice to see McDavid and Draisaitl get a Cup
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 1:14 am

Oilers, it'd be nice to see McDavid and Draisaitl get a  Cup
Good choice

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 3:31 pm

Welcome Mike!

Was definately hoping the see Kane kiss the cup with the Rangers... talk about collapse.

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigdeg15
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 4:12 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Welcome Mike!

doh tongue

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Pacific Puffins wrote:
Welcome Mike!

doh tongue

I usually don't enter this section... don't want to get attached and my heart broken if they disappear  rofl

But since this was my first interaction with Mike, I figured I'd start with saying welcome, despite the fact that he popped on here a couple weeks ago.  Apologies Mr.Puffin.  Go puff your chest out somewhere else bud... Or puff puff and pass that shit over to your boy over here!

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 6:50 pm

Pacific Puffins wrote:
Welcome Mike!

doh tongue

I usually don't enter this section... don't want to get attached and my heart broken if they disappear  rofl

But since this was my first interaction with Mike, I figured I'd start with saying welcome, despite the fact that he popped on here a couple weeks ago.  Apologies Mr.Puffin.  Go puff your chest out somewhere else bud... Or puff puff and pass that shit over to your boy over here!
It's OK to welcome someone if it's the first time you have... and Rob, you should come to this section more often and express more greetings. (This is not sarcasm)

P.s. me saying it isn't sarcasm isn't sarcasm either

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 9:31 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Pacific Puffins wrote:
Welcome Mike!

doh tongue

It's OK to welcome someone if it's the first time you have... and Rob, you should come to this section more often and express more greetings.  (This is not sarcasm)

sarcasm

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 11:52 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
It's OK to welcome someone if it's the first time you have... and Rob, you should come to this section more often and express more greetings.  (This is not sarcasm)

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 1088826872278024196

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 1:20 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Oilers, it'd be nice to see McDavid and Draisaitl get a  Cup
Good choice

gtfo

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Signig22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)   Garden State Inquisitors (Mike) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garden State Inquisitors (Mike)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: