Nevada NightHawks
Honolulu Honu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:41 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yb3b8kk2013dugusarl7iiawjrd2n2zuiax5cn7f&rid=giphy

Welcome to the RW Cassidy

Great intro, great choice in the Steelers, and even greater is that you found us.

Tell the tight fisted owner of the Pirates to trade Reynolds to the Jays.

Engage yourself here and enjoy.  Best FF league bar none.

cheers

Wishing that tight fisted, tight ass owner would just leave town and sell... Nutting is Pittsburgh's most wanted... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Welcome Cassidy. I enjoyed reading your intro and learning about you. You have a good way with words which is unsurprising from an English teacher. Get stuck in. vote yes

Thanks so much for the kind words lol 2
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:47 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Gainesville Gators wrote:
Welcome Cassidy.

Appreciate it -- you a Florida fan? Is AR the real deal? How about Lil Etienne?

Huge Florida fan here.
I was really hoping AR would come back next season. Guy has all the talent you could ask for.. I just think one more season do develop would have gone a long way for his draft stock.

Hell yeah love  me some Lil Etienne

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Illinois Gunslingers

Illinois Gunslingers

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:44 pm

Welcome aboard Cassidy. Willing to bet you will love it here.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Siggun15
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:51 pm

Illinois Gunslingers wrote:
Welcome aboard Cassidy. Willing to bet you will love it here.
love
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:05 am

Welcome Cassidy........I like you like wine. OR hold a wine glass in your picture.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:17 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Welcome Cassidy........I like you like wine.   OR  hold a wine glass in your picture.

Not a big drinker, but this is from my honeymoon in Croatia, and I drank wine the entire trip with every meal laughing
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 am

Welcome Cassidy! A buddy of mine took Pickett 1.01 in our home dynasty league this year. Surely you wouldn't do such a thing....would you? cheers

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:46 am

Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Welcome Cassidy! A buddy of mine took Pickett 1.01 in our home dynasty league this year. Surely you wouldn't do such a thing....would you? cheers

So I was in this a mildly similar situation... I had the 1.02 in a SF TEp... Luckily, I traded out of it, but I think I would've been veeeeerrryyy tempted to push the button. I probably would've come to my senses and taken KWIII, but who knows!
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:46 am

Whoa, I have some color in my avatar all of a sudden. Did that happen automatically? Sick!
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:50 am

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Whoa, I have some color in my avatar all of a sudden. Did that happen automatically? Sick!

Yes! You passed 50+ post so get a mini title. There a lot of landmarks based on post count.
It’s another great/unique thing about roster wars

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:28 pm

WELCOME - so happy you found us!!

My gf is from Pittsburgh and went to PITT - what a beautiful city, except for their sports teams. She only watches hockey but I strongly dislike them all (and don't really care about hockey)
I'll post the Scottie Reynolds buzzer beater as my greatest Philly > Pitt memory :)

As you might be able to tell I grew up in the Philly burbs and actually spent a summer in Newark. Do they still have that duck donuts on the UDel campus? Used to go to the Roots and get donuts almost every weekend.
I was an engineer intern for a bit at Dow Chemical (now Dupont I think)...lots of good R&D engineering work in that area (and getting a PHD is impressive and freaking difficult)

Anyway...looking forward to getting to know you more, keep coming around the forums!

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:36 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:

My gf is from Pittsburgh and went to PITT - what a beautiful city, except for their sports teams. She only watches hockey but I strongly dislike them all (and don't really care about hockey)
I'll post the Scottie Reynolds buzzer beater as my greatest Philly > Pitt memory :)

As you might be able to tell I grew up in the Philly burbs and actually spent a summer in Newark. Do they still have that duck donuts on the UDel campus? Used to go to the Roots and get donuts almost every weekend.
I was an engineer intern for a bit at Dow Chemical (now Dupont I think)...lots of good R&D engineering work in that area (and getting a PHD is impressive and freaking difficult)

Anyway...looking forward to getting to know you more, keep coming around the forums!

Ugh... so many Jaime Dixon years just wasted away. Pitt really screwed up pushing both Dixon and Wannstedt out of town thinking we were a better and more successful university than we actually are. I'm pretty happy with Duzzi recently, but even he takes bad losses every year and there is a lot of grumbling about the 'potential' of Pitt football. Fact is, we're pretty good, but will never be elite.

Where'd your gf grow up? Go to school? My wife grew up in Coraopolis and went to OLSH. I don't spend too much time on UD's campus but I am close by and I think I've seen the Duck's Donuts around. My wife actually worked in Experimental Station for a startup (it was Dupont).

Thanks for the warm welcome and the cold jab at Pitt basketball Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 4:57 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:

Ugh... so many Jaime Dixon years just wasted away. Pitt really screwed up pushing both Dixon and Wannstedt out of town thinking we were a better and more successful university than we actually are. I'm pretty happy with Duzzi recently, but even he takes bad losses every year and there is a lot of grumbling about the 'potential' of Pitt football. Fact is, we're pretty good, but will never be elite.

Where'd your gf grow up? Go to school? My wife grew up in Coraopolis and went to OLSH. I don't spend too much time on UD's campus but I am close by and I think I've seen the Duck's Donuts around. My wife actually worked in Experimental Station for a startup (it was Dupont).

Thanks for the warm welcome and the cold jab at Pitt basketball Crying or Very sad

The backyard brawl was an amazing game this year. But I agree - it seemed like Pitt had something going after their elite mid-2000s teams (both football and hoops) but wasn't able to hold on to that status.

I grew up in Bucks County just north of Philly. Experimental station really exploded as a site, there used to be heritage satellite sites all around that area but they consolidated to that one location in recent years.

Definitely try that Duck donuts, very unique flavors and they're always changing. It started as a beach donut thing at Outer Banks but they've really grown throughout the northeast

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Definitely try that Duck donuts, very unique flavors and they're always changing. It started as a beach donut thing at Outer Banks but they've really grown throughout the northeast

Not to far from me, a fam favorite.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 10:25 pm

Welcome Cassidy and the Honolulu Honu! cheers

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 10:44 pm

Thief River Unforgiven wrote:
Welcome Cassidy and the Honolulu Honu! cheers

Thanks Aaron!
Cool franchise name
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 8:19 am

Glad to have you in RW Cassidy. Sorry I was a weekend warrior and didn't give you a warm welcome right away. Looks like you are settling in nicely though.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:12 am

Welcome Cassidy! Delaware, that will be a new state to RW!

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:15 am

Michigan MungMen wrote:
Glad to have you in RW Cassidy. Sorry I was a weekend warrior and didn't give you a warm welcome right away. Looks like you are settling in nicely though.

No worries!! Hau'oli la hanau, man. (Happy birthday!)
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:16 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Don't feel like I'm a Delawarean but I suppose I have been here for 2 years now and am proud to rep the state! Any Hawaii RWers?
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 9:18 am

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Don't feel like I'm a Delawarean but I suppose I have been here for 2 years now and am proud to rep the state! Any Hawaii RWers?

Nope. Visited there in 2020 and had a blast.

Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 1:29 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Covid visit in Hawaii?? They were extremely cautious with the shutdown compared to even cautious mainland continental states. I'm guessing at least it wasn't too crowded huh?!
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Covid visit in Hawaii?? They were extremely cautious with the shutdown compared to even cautious mainland continental states. I'm guessing at least it wasn't too crowded huh?!

We were in Chicago the night they cancelled international flights in the US. We decided to go anyway. Got to do everything we wanted except for Pearl Harbor (which killed me). But it didn’t seem like anything was happening in the world for the 8 days we were there. Haha. My friends and families were sending me texts about the craziness and people going bonkers over toilet paper, we were living it up normal.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:41 pm

Welcome aboard!
Twins, wow. Sounds like you have your hands full, literally laughing

Don't worry some folks around here (no names mentioned) have a league title and still claim that don't know IDP... wink

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigafr15
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:45 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

We were in Chicago the night they cancelled international flights in the US. We decided to go anyway. Got to do everything we wanted except for Pearl Harbor (which killed me). But it didn’t seem like anything was happening in the world for the 8 days we were there. Haha. My friends and families were sending me texts about the craziness and people going bonkers over toilet paper, we were living it up normal.

Hawaii is and will probably never be like that again in our lifetime. You got it enjoy in a way most people will never be able to! The wave after the extreme caution was even crazier for tourists. Everyone thought wait a minute, how great of an idea would it be to go to Hawaii now? It got so crazy there that every single rental car was reserved, and tourists were renting UHauls to get around.
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:45 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Welcome aboard!
Twins, wow. Sounds like you have your hands full, literally laughing

Don't worry some folks around here (no names mentioned) have a league title and still claim that don't know IDP... wink

Are you one of those people? I saw several 'Atlanta Africans' championships... ^^
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 4:01 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Hawaii is and will probably never be like that again in our lifetime. You got it enjoy in a way most people will never be able to! The wave after the extreme caution was even crazier for tourists. Everyone thought wait a minute, how great of an idea would it be to go to Hawaii now? It got so crazy there that every single rental car was reserved, and tourists were renting UHauls to get around.

Yeah, we were going to go back in 21, but heard how nuts it was and decided against it. That would blow.

Ian is talking about Carla (Indiana Mayhem). She claims not to know anything about IDP, but it is the farthest thing from the truth.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 12:00 pm

Did we lose him already

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Did we lose him already

Wouldn't think so

statistics from profile wrote:

Information

Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Did we lose him already

Hey, yeah that was quick, huh. Had company in town this weekend and also a discussion with the wife. I still love what you guys are doing here but I won't be able to take on the time commitment you'd need to honor what you guys have going on. I'd love to stick around and lurk, participate, but as far as hopes for the opportunity to join as an owner, I'll have to put that aside for now...

Appreciate you all.
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Hey Cassidy !

Thanks for letting us know ! Please keep posting when you can and if things change from your side in the future you know where we are !

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:35 pm

No issue with you lurking,  just don't take nudes of me in my bedroom.
I hope you stick around, remember if the wife is feeling left out she can always join as a friend of the club or I she plays she can try for a team. That would be fun.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:39 pm

Don't be a stranger! Maybe things will change in the next month or two!

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 9:48 pm

Hope you get a chance to get back in here

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigrai16
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:24 am

Cassidy you were settling in very well. So it's a shame to see you throw in the towel after only a couple of days.

This place is always welcoming and supportive of accomodating life, work and fantasy. So hopefully things change in the coming days. But otherwise wish you all the best and hope you hang around.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 4:32 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, we were going to go back in 21, but heard how nuts it was and decided against it. That would blow.

Ian is talking about Carla (Indiana Mayhem). She claims not to know anything about IDP, but it is the farthest thing from the truth.  laughing

I FRICKEN LEFT A TON OF HIGH SCORING IDP PLAYERS ON MY BENCH IN THE MINORS ON MY OWN PLANET.   If I knew IDP that would not have happened. Cost me the week too.

Sorry to see you step away Cassidy

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 10:00 am

Sorry to hear that Cassidy! Feel free to hang out!

Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 10:15 am

As others have already said don't be a stranger.

Work life / Family balance is key but at first appearance I think you might be being a little too hard on yourself with thinking you weren't or couldn't be up to the standard.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 11:04 am

Sorry to hear this...please hang out when you can!

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 11:13 am

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
As others have already said don't be a stranger.

Work life / Family balance is key but at first appearance I think you might be being a little too hard on yourself with thinking you weren't or couldn't be up to the standard.

This, Cassidy. Hopefully things come around for you and you make your way back here when the time is right.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 12:35 pm

Sorry to hear this Cassidy. Hopefully we still see you around.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 1:29 pm

shit happens

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 1:47 pm

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 812cbb7f-19dc-4ce4-a216-e1867512d270_text

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Leave it to Tyler to scare someone away. Bully.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:07 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Leave it to Tyler to scare someone away. Bully.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:22 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Did we lose him already

Hey, yeah that was quick, huh. Had company in town this weekend and also a discussion with the wife. I still love what you guys are doing here but I won't be able to take on the time commitment you'd need to honor what you guys have going on. I'd love to stick around and lurk, participate, but as far as hopes for the opportunity to join as an owner, I'll have to put that aside for now...

Appreciate you all.

All joking aside, family always comes first for our members.  I'm happy to hear that you have your priorities in check.

I just want to add that hanging around could be a good idea for you.  This place can be "A LOT" for new folks because there is so much to read, look at and figure out and with such an emphasis on activity it very easily could come off as a part-time job when you don't know better.

I just want to make sure the expectations are clear.  Most find it extremely easy to meet our posting requirements to the extent they don't even think about it.  Most of us are here daily as our schedule allows.  It's rare that someone is gone for more than 4 days without giving a heads-up.  When vacations and/or life is hectic, a simple heads-up is appreciated and the member is free to be away without hassle.  Countless stories to back that up.

Anyway, whatever works best for you man.  No sweat on our end.  I just would hate for you to bail out because you think we're gonna run you ragged.  

Hope you hang around to whatever level you want.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Honolulu Honu

Honolulu Honu

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:53 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Honolulu Honu wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Did we lose him already

Appreciate you all.

All joking aside, family always comes first for our members.  I'm happy to hear that you have your priorities in check.

I just want to add that hanging around could be a good idea for you.  This place can be "A LOT" for new folks because there is so much to read, look at and figure out and with such an emphasis on activity it very easily could come off as a part-time job when you don't know better.

I just want to make sure the expectations are clear.  Most find it extremely easy to meet our posting requirements to the extent they don't even think about it.  Most of us are here daily as our schedule allows.  It's rare that someone is gone for more than 4 days without giving a heads-up.  When vacations and/or life is hectic, a simple heads-up is appreciated and the member is free to be away without hassle.  Countless stories to back that up.

Anyway, whatever works best for you man.  No sweat on our end.  I just would hate for you to bail out because you think we're gonna run you ragged.  

Hope you hang around to whatever level you want.

Appreciate the kind words and will take it all to heart. Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 30, 2023 11:11 pm

Hi mchammer

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 1:33 pm

Honolulu Honu wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Did we lose him already

Appreciate you all.
Glad you are sticking around! You never know what the future holds and anything is possible.

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)   Honolulu Honu (Cassidy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honolulu Honu (Cassidy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: