Charm City Justice
Rhein Fire
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 4:19 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars, as others have said dont be a stranger and get around to the topics and bylaws

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 4:49 pm

Welcome Richard. I think you'll find that RW is everything you could want and then some in a great fantasy football community.

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 5:35 pm

Welcome aboard Richard. This place will soon become your new, favorite bookmark. 

welcome

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Signig22
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 6:00 pm

welcome2

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:05 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Welcome Richard, good to have you. Love to see the global reach that RW continues to show. The camaraderie and competition is second to none. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks Dan, I am always surprised that so many non North Americans are interested in fantasy football! When I started out I was mostly the only non North American bar the occasional Aussie and was more than once rejected as a new member because of the time difference...
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:07 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Welcome to Roster Wars, Richard

Thanks Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:08 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Welcome Richard.

Thanks Bob!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:11 am

London Legion wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
Sorry guys, I will not be online the rest of the night as we have some serious issues at work I will take care of! But as Arnold said 'I'll be back!', I wish you all a nice day/evening/night (pick which one is applicable or just pick them all...

Thanks for letting us know

I hope you get everything sorted

Some network clown changed the protocol on about 600-700 pin terminals which now need a hardware update that takes about 10 minutes per pin terminal, me and my colleagues won't be bored today and the rest of the weekend... sad3
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:13 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Heya Richard,

Born in Toronto, raised in the Burbs (Mississauga).  Moved to the Burbs of Hamilton (Dundas) in 1998.

I had/have relatives in both Mississauga and Hamilton, me and my family lived in the Weston area...
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:13 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
We're getting close to needing a Roster Wars Europe!

If nathan rec'd you then you're probably good...glad you're here Richard

Thanks Matt!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:14 am

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
Welcome to Roster Wars, as others have said dont be a stranger and get around to the topics and bylaws

Thanks Sam, my daughter is a big unicorn fan like you laughing
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:15 am

East Tennessee Badgers wrote:
Welcome Richard. I think you'll find that RW is everything you could want and then some in a great fantasy football community.

Thanks Connie!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:16 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Welcome aboard Richard. This place will soon become your new, favorite bookmark. 

welcome

Thanks Bern, the forum is already keeping me busy and I haven't even been part of it for a day!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:17 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
welcome2

Thanks vote yes
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:21 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Rhein Fire currently plays in the European League of Football, and their head coach? None other than former 9ers HC and celebrated press conference farter, Jim Tomsula. He also coached their former NFL Europe team back in the aughts.

I still go to their games in Duisburg on occasion, used to go to all their games in Düsseldorf when they were still in the NFL Europe...
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
London Legion wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
Sorry guys, I will not be online the rest of the night as we have some serious issues at work I will take care of! But as Arnold said 'I'll be back!', I wish you all a nice day/evening/night (pick which one is applicable or just pick them all...

Some network clown changed the protocol on about 600-700 pin terminals which now need a hardware update that takes about 10 minutes per pin terminal, me and my colleagues won't be bored today and the rest of the weekend... sad3
This sounds like a foreign language to me!

Check out some of the other threads.  We've got a thread for every NFL team and most players. And we've got threads about Movies, TV Show, Music, and even a countdown to the draft with half naked ladies.

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:09 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
London Legion wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

that sounds like a lot of work ! good luck

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:37 am

Welcome Richard!! dive into the forums and enjoy yourself

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigsea10
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:03 am

Welcome Richard! Great to see you settling in already.

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Hello-GIF

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:05 am

London Legion wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
London Legion wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

that sounds like a lot of work !   good luck

We will need that Mike!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:06 am

Hamburg Sea Devils wrote:

Thanks Johannes, are you from Hamburg?
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:07 am

England Dragons wrote:
Welcome Richard! Great to see you settling in already.

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Hello-GIF

Thanks Jon, still trying to find my way around but liking it more and more!
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 am

Rhein Fire wrote:

yes, born and raised!! lived in Scottsdale, Arizona for a year and studied in Bayreuth Germany, but other then that lived my whole life in Hamburg love
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:19 am

Rhein Fire wrote:

yes, born and raised!! lived in Scottsdale, Arizona for a year and studied in Bayreuth Germany, but other then that lived my whole life in Hamburg love

I visit Hamburg a few times every year as me and my best friends go to a St. Pauli games and spend the weekend in Hamburg. Love your city!
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:27 am

Welcome Richard  vote yes

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigkil18
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:31 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

I visit Hamburg a few times every year as me and my best friends go to a St. Pauli games and spend the weekend in Hamburg. Love your city!

apart from St. Pauli I agree!!! HSV till I die
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:35 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

Rolling Eyes I was afraid you were going to say that, would be nice to both teams promoted to the Bundesliga this season!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:48 am

Australia Killer Koalas wrote:

Thanks Paul, for me a fantasy league is not complete without an Aussie aboard!
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:00 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Australia Killer Koalas wrote:

Thanks Paul, for me a fantasy league is not complete without an Aussie aboard!

Haha, good to hear 

via GIPHY

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigkil18
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:09 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

Rolling Eyes I was afraid you were going to say that, would be nice to both teams promoted to the Bundesliga this season!

haha maybe one day you will get it right and support the right club!!!
agree, Hamburg deserves two teams in the first league!!
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:30 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:

agree, Hamburg deserves two teams in the first league!!

I thought I already supported the right club... I don't think St. Pauli contrary to HSV has the means to be an effective Bundesliga club. What do you think about these weekends games? I think HSV should beat Aue easily but I am afraid we won't beat our 'friends' from Dresden...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:01 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Ummm nobody can join RW with the name Rich.  That is Mr. Mayhem and I dont want any Rich's in here.

I do however want you to be a part of RW so let's call you Richard.  I never call him Richard so I can approve that.

Nobody is gonna let me get away with that, are they?  Dang it.

Welcome Sir.

laughing I prefer Richard anyway but I accept Sir Richard or King Richard as well...

Glad you prefer Richard. We will get along just fine.

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:21 am

Rolling Eyes I was afraid you were going to say that, would be nice to both teams promoted to the Bundesliga this season![/quote]

agree, Hamburg deserves two teams in the first league!![/quote]

I thought I already supported the right club... I don't think St. Pauli contrary to HSV has the means to be an effective Bundesliga club. What do you think about these weekends games? I think HSV should beat Aue easily but I am afraid we won't beat our 'friends' from Dresden...[/quote]

hopefully HSV vs Aue will happen, a lot of HSV players and staff got Covid... but normally St.Pauli and HSV should win this weekend
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:23 am

agree, Hamburg deserves two teams in the first league!![/quote]

I thought I already supported the right club... I don't think St. Pauli contrary to HSV has the means to be an effective Bundesliga club. What do you think about these weekends games? I think HSV should beat Aue easily but I am afraid we won't beat our 'friends' from Dresden...[/quote]

hopefully HSV vs Aue will happen, a lot of HSV players and staff got Covid... but normally St.Pauli and HSV should win this weekend[/quote]

In soccer there is no normally, just ask Dortmund fans after exiting against Rangers...
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:24 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Rhein Fire wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Ummm nobody can join RW with the name Rich.  That is Mr. Mayhem and I dont want any Rich's in here.

I do however want you to be a part of RW so let's call you Richard.  I never call him Richard so I can approve that.

Nobody is gonna let me get away with that, are they?  Dang it.

Welcome Sir.

laughing I prefer Richard anyway but I accept Sir Richard or King Richard as well...

Glad you prefer Richard. We will get along just fine.

I dodged a bullet there..

Glad to see that there's female participants on RW! I only once played in a league with a female owner before...
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 am

F5 to put a face to the name. vote yes

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:41 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Thanks for posting my pictore Andrew! Call me an idiot but what does F5 mean (other than that key on my keyboard)?

My first name is Richard, my last name Patrick but people get this mixed up all the time...
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:45 am

Rhein Fire wrote:

Thanks for posting my pictore Andrew! Call me an idiot but what does F5 mean (other than that key on my keyboard)?

My first name is Richard, my last name Patrick but people get this mixed up all the time...

F5 refreshes your screen so if changes were made that your cache is storing, it makes it see it properly. Try it now to see your name get fixed. My apologies. Trying to do too much in a short time this morning.

Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:45 am

Wow, that was edited in a flash! Thanks Andrew!

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigfir10
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:46 am

Rhein Fire wrote:

5% of the time I'm wicked fast 100% of the time. wink

Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:56 am

Rhein Fire wrote:

5% of the time I'm wicked fast 100% of the time. wink

ROFL My wicked ratio is slightly higher according to my colleagues…
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:12 am

nice to have a face to the name !

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:13 am

London Legion wrote:
You say that about everyone, my god I thought it was special when you told me that. Crying or Very sad

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:28 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
London Legion wrote:
You say that about everyone, my god I thought it was special when you told me that. Crying or Very sad

your always special Tyler

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Giphy

duckhunt

Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
London Legion wrote:

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:40 pm

Welcome Richard! Glad you found RWs

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Welcome Richard!  Glad you found RWs

Thanks Derrick, I hope to become a valued addition to RWs!
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Hey Richard, welcome to RW. Tons of threads to read around here, make yourself at home!

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Rhein Fire

Rhein Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:10 am

Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Hey Richard, welcome to RW. Tons of threads to read around here, make yourself at home!

Thanks Keith, already finding my way around the many threads…
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 7:48 am

Rhein Fire wrote:
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:

Thanks Sam, my daughter is a big unicorn fan like you laughing

Does she also thing Jonathan Taylor is a fraud?

Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhein Fire (Richard)   Rhein Fire (Richard) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhein Fire (Richard)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: