Riverside Rottweilers
Beacon Hill Badgers
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm

I really like that concept. Can't wait to try it in the future.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Cool thanks Matt, we're really looking forward to unleashing it on the world!
Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 6:10 am

Is there a way within your setup to sub players in/out of a game in real time? That would really make the game more realistic.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigrav10
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:11 pm

We have a couple spell cards related to swapping scores like that. I think one lets you sub players, and another lets you replace a bye week player with one of the scores that same player earned in a random previous week. It's more a single-use ability than an integral part of the game though. Might be something to consider for the future though! I know there's is/was a platform out there that focused on that as their key feature, and NFL.com FF has an option to do that...if you pay RL money grumpy cat

http://deadspin.com/please-arrest-whoever-did-this-to-fantasy-football-1788065809
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 8:52 am

Wow that is truly awful. Glad I don't play on NFL.com.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:12 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Wow that is truly awful. Glad I don't play on NFL.com.

People will end up spending more money on "roster options" than they will earn by winning the championship. Takes the fun out of fantasy football.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that our Kickstarter for Dragons & Gridirons is finally live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/476605488/dragons-and-gridirons-fantasy-football-in-a-fantas

If for nothing else, at least check it out for the ridiculous promo video.

How are things going around here? Did the rookie draft take place already? Ready for freakin football!?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Enjoyed the video Edward. Good luck with it!

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Edward pretty awesome idea. Hope it works! Keep us informed.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Nice! Good luck with the concept.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Awesome stuff man

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Cool idea man! Loved the video.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigkni10
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm

thumbsup Thanks Joe! If you know anyone who might want to contribute to the campaign, please pass it along!
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:47 pm

heard something like this on that podcast that Andy was on - sounds like a cool idea

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Great video. Are you the referee in the video?

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:12 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
heard something like this on that podcast that Andy was on - sounds like a cool idea

Interesting...do you mean Andrew Erickson? I was just on a podcast for The Fantasy Report with him where we did a 4 round mock draft. I hope that was it!

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Thanks! Yep, that's me. I got stuck doing a lot of the acting and voice overs. But at least I didn't have to be the one to scream and fall to the ground on fire - I don't think I could've sold that one quite as well laughing
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 am

Cool stuff. Hope this comes to fruition!

cheers

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigbom11
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 am

Beacon Hill Badgers wrote:

Interesting...do you mean Andrew Erickson? I was just on a podcast for The Fantasy Report with him where we did a 4 round mock draft. I hope that was it!

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Thanks! Yep, that's me. I got stuck doing a lot of the acting and voice overs. But at least I didn't have to be the one to scream and fall to the ground on fire - I don't think I could've sold that one quite as well laughing
I don't remember it was awhile ago

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:34 am

Beacon Hill Badgers wrote:

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

I don't remember it was awhile ago

No, it was John Bosch (host of Fantasy Insanity) and some of the folks he plays with but they were just doing this concept in a personal league whereas Edward and co are clearly trying to get a platform up and running. With so many people playing, it's not surprising one bit that multiple people have similar ideas.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 am

Great video. Made me laugh. I hope to contribute in the near future. For now I'll share it on social media. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

Great idea! I shared on Twitter.

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks for all the social media support!

And yeah, John reached out quite a while back and generously shared a lot of his documentation on the Power Hungry league. I was stunned at the similarities. I could see how much work he's put into that league, it will be great to be able to provide an automated platform for similar kinds of effects/calculations. Maybe down the line we could let people customize the spell cards available in their leagues, and rename them to whatever theme they want? That would be pretty fun. It's not "Triple TD Points" it's Kaioken x3! laughing
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Just saw an ad on Facebook! It's out there, and the marketing is reaching the right people!

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Beacon Hill Badgers

Beacon Hill Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Oh that is amazing hahaha! Thanks for letting me know. I know a couple of your hobbies!*

*it was at this point that I debated for nearly 15 minutes whether to imply we were only running ads targeted to people who like both fantasy football and dressing up as furries.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 7:44 am

rofl

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Made my pledge. Hope it gets there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)   Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beacon Hill Badgers (Edward)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: