I. Rosters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

I. Rosters Empty
PostSubject: I. Rosters   I. Rosters EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:56 am

I.1 Roster Size
The RWDOC does not have set roster sizes.  Instead franchises have a contract cap and all players must have a contract and fit under the team cap.

*** MFL allows a maximum active roster size of 90 players. Therefore, because a team can have more than 90 players in Roster Wars, you will  have to contact the RWP if you need more than 90 spots.  It is  unlikely that anyone would.

I.2 Roster Makeup
These spots may be filled by players from the following positions: Quarterbacks (QB), Running backs (RB), Wide Receivers (WR), Tight Ends (TE), Place Kickers (K), Defensive Tackles (DT), Defensive Ends (DE), Linebackers (LB), Cornerbacks (CB) and Safeties (S).

I.3 Position Limits
There are no position limits in RWDOC. Each team must be able to field a valid starting lineup each week.

I.4 Illegal Rosters

A.  Any franchise found to be over the contract cap will be penalized with a monetary fine.

B.  Because of the soft cap caused by Injured Reserve, owners are responsible for maintaining a valid roster in accordance with bylaw M.4.

C.  From the conclusion of Week 16 until one week after contracts are rolled back there is no contract cap in order to facilitate trading at a time when contracts are frozen.

I. Rosters Sigete14
Back to top Go down

I. Rosters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Bylaws-
Jump to: