Roster Wars

STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS Empty
PostSubject: STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS   STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:11 pm

STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS Sexyte10

It's time to study hard!

Pretty self explanatory but if you want to do anything more than shoot the breeze around our forum then you need to know what the hell is going on and what is expected of you.

Whether you are viewing this section as an unregistered guest or as a newly registered member of the forum, if you haven't already read it then read the bylaws now.  I know, I know....it's like super long and whatnot....everyone here has managed and you can too.  

Already read it?  Did you just skim it? We will find out so don't risk looking silly later. We don't expect anyone to memorize it but you should have a pretty easy time tracking down what you're looking for after having really read it a time or two.

Section B is the crucial owner expectations part...those aren't loose suggestions.  I would recommend that you don't ask to become a prospect unless fulfilling those expectations sounds like an easy task for you.  Most of our members crush those standards and never even think about them.  That is our aim.

The bylaws sections are right below THE FRONT PORCH section on the main page.

DO NOT MOVE ON TO STEP #2 if you haven't completed this...we won't look kindly on half-assed effort on the very first task you were given.

STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS Sigete14
Back to top Go down

STEP #1: READ THE BYLAWS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: