Tarpon Springs RedKnights
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate

Chicago Crime Syndicate

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
That tickle in your ear hole Craig, is Jasons penis. He's mind fucking you.

laughing

surprised

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigcrimesyndicate
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
That tickle in your ear hole Craig, is Jasons penis. He's mind fucking you.

laughing

surprised

lol 2

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigete14
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Welcome Tim.

I had a customer from Kentucky who was pheasant hunting in Fargo, ND.  Someone in his party was a novice and didn't realize the coverage of buckshot as it comes out of a rifle.  The end result was my customer got shot in the face.  He took about 5 pieces of lead to the face, 2 pieces to his neck, and 1 piece to his chest.  He is okay.  The emergency room removed the 5 pieces from his face, but left the 2 pieces in his neck because they were close to arteries.

Moral of the story is don't go hunting with people who don't know what they are doing.  Same thing could be said for prospects wanting to be in RW.  Justin will screw with your mind, Jason will screw with your confidence, Andy will screw you out of your players, and Bob will just ...(too easy).

Craig (Naperville Divine)

Well done!   lol 2   Although nice to know my mind games fucked your confidence up.  hehe   Shoot me over an email in 2 years telling me all the regrets that you have not making some deals with me, especially the deal where in the preseason I offered you Le'Veon Bell and 3 (three) 1st rounders for McCoy.  Yes people, that was actually offered and actually rejected.    

Wow.

Is it pure hindsight to say that that was crazy to reject? I can't quite get back into pre-season mindset. That seems like a no-brainer.

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Signineties
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 pm

So we can probably lock this one up, yeah?

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Welcome Tim.

I had a customer from Kentucky who was pheasant hunting in Fargo, ND.  Someone in his party was a novice and didn't realize the coverage of buckshot as it comes out of a rifle.  The end result was my customer got shot in the face.  He took about 5 pieces of lead to the face, 2 pieces to his neck, and 1 piece to his chest.  He is okay.  The emergency room removed the 5 pieces from his face, but left the 2 pieces in his neck because they were close to arteries.

Moral of the story is don't go hunting with people who don't know what they are doing.  Same thing could be said for prospects wanting to be in RW.  Justin will screw with your mind, Jason will screw with your confidence, Andy will screw you out of your players, and Bob will just ...(too easy).

Craig (Naperville Divine)

Well done!   lol 2   Although nice to know my mind games fucked your confidence up.  hehe   Shoot me over an email in 2 years telling me all the regrets that you have not making some deals with me, especially the deal where in the preseason I offered you Le'Veon Bell and 3 (three) 1st rounders for McCoy.  Yes people, that was actually offered and actually rejected.    

Wow.

Is it pure hindsight to say that that was crazy to reject? I can't quite get back into pre-season mindset. That seems like a no-brainer.

No brainer of course. He rejected and then countered with Bell and four 1st rounders. At that point I was like fuck that. I was being way more than generous. I sent Craig an email trying to explain why my offer is like a dream come true for him. I guess I busted his confidence. ROFL

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigcrimesyndicate
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:34 am

Thanks for dropping by Tim but my guess is that you really never read what this league is all about. You are welcome to hang around and prove me wrong but this league is a far cry from your yahoo leagues and I just don't sense it being a good fit.

Back to top Go down
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 pm

I like the posts and I am off the grid. It's a 20 mile round trip for me to get WIFI to log onto this site. I do know Dan from the Muskego Muskies. I have never played in a league with my mother in law but I'm sure I'd kick her ass!!! Adelaide Empire, from what I can see It's probably a good thing for you that she is not in this league.

I will be off of the grid until Sunday but I will log on again later this week.

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigleaguefriendfriend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 pm

tlewi wrote:
I like the posts and I am off the grid.  It's a 20 mile round trip for me to get WIFI to log onto this site.  I do know Dan from the Muskego Muskies.  I have never played in a league with my mother in law but I'm sure I'd kick her ass!!! Adelaide Empire, from what I can see It's probably a good thing for you that she is not in this league.

I will be off of the grid until Sunday but I will log on again later this week.  
Thanks for the update and your always welcomed to post and be a part of our forums. But also realize that in order to be an actual member of our 24 we have strict posting guidelines that can get you kicked out if they are broken. Then again nothing stops you and others from taking part of this forum especially since you are friends with Dan. We would love you to take part in our discussions.

Be safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

I believe I would be a good fit for this league. Just because I'm in a yahoo league doesn't mean I don't have the ability to Dominate a league like this. I do not live and breath FF but I am damn good at it. I have read the Bylaws and believe me I wouldn't waste my time while on vacation to drive 20 miles to log onto this site. Anyone who says that's not dedication doesn't know their ass from their elbow!!!

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigleaguefriendfriend
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Alright man...weird timing to throw your hat in the ring seeing as you were going off the grid but surely open to seeing what you are really all about when you return.

You have to earn your logo and colors here though so I am fixing that avatar for you.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Oh and FYI I'm always a dick in these threads.

Just these?????

Welcome Tim.

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigfre11
Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 am

Welcome, Tim. hey

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigbeatniks
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:42 am

So how's things? I'd like to learn about hunting.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:13 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

ROFL

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Well, first you set out some bait.
Then you wait.
Then you kill it.
Then it's dead. Like this thread. laughing

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:36 am

I think a want to go bear hunting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 pm

No no no... Go Werewolf hunting instead.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 pm

After talking with Tim he's decided Roster Wars would be to much of a commitment. He enjoys the football aspect of it, he just wouldn't comply with the forum criteria. Which I guess is pretty evident by now.

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Sigmus15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
After talking with Tim he's decided Roster Wars would be to much of a commitment. He enjoys the football aspect of it, he just wouldn't comply with the forum criteria. Which I guess is pretty evident by now.
Good call cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:

Thanks for the update. Glad he came and checked us out and let him know he is welcome any time to just come shoot the shit.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 pm

I'd still like him to come back and post about hunting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: