:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Ronnie Brown RB SDC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 pm

(TheHuddle) The San Diego Chargers have agreed to terms with free-agent RB Ronnie Brown on a one-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed. Analysis: Alarmists will hit the panic button on Ryan Mathews, but Brown took no bite out of LeSean McCoy's workload last year and will have a similar non-impact on Mathews in San Diego. He's a nice insurance policy, so if you have a large roster and are into handcuffs you could use him to back up Mathews, but in most redrafts his fantasy value is virtually nil.

KEY WORD "virtually NIL"

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:22 pm

don't tell Vince but....WORTHLESS

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

he is worthless. I still remember that fumble on the goal line last year for absolutely no reason. I only picked him up because A) I could and B) just to cover all my bases.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

(RotoWire) Brown had three carries for eight yards and one reception for eight yards in San Diego's preseason opener Thursday night. Analysis: Ryan Mathews barely played at all in this game, so Brown's work came mostly with the starters, and he looked good and fast. The Bolts have been saying that they plan to use Brown extensively as the primary third down back, and for one game at least, he was indeed the man in the backfield on third down when Philip Rivers and the ones were still in the game.

theres the Ronnie we know and love high five2

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Quote :
Coach Norv Turner said he wants Brown to be "very involved" Monday night against the Raiders, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports. Analysis: With Mathews (shoulder) out for Week 1, it looks like Brown will be the lead back Monday. Though Le'Ron McClain and Curtis Brinkley will see carries as well, Brown is clearly in line for a ton of work and has a plus matchup.

Starting him in a ton of leagues.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Coach Norv Turner said he wants Brown to be "very involved" Monday night against the Raiders, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports. Analysis: With Mathews (shoulder) out for Week 1, it looks like Brown will be the lead back Monday. Though Le'Ron McClain and Curtis Brinkley will see carries as well, Brown is clearly in line for a ton of work and has a plus matchup.

sick

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Quote :

I hope it is not a ton unless its more than a 18 man league.... I might though so I shouldn't be talking lol

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm starting Ronnie Brown over Trent Richardson in a lot of spots where I'm thin at RB. I really don't think it's a bad play.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm starting Ronnie Brown over Trent Richardson in a lot of spots where I'm thin at RB. I really don't think it's a bad play.
yeah i guess i agree...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown RB SDC   

Back to top Go down

Ronnie Brown RB SDC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: