Titletown Tyrants
Rocky Mountain Oysters
Chernobyl Mutants
28 posters
AuthorMessage
Chernobyl Mutants

Chernobyl Mutants

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Empty
PostSubject: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm

1 Who are you? Where do you live?

-I'm Justin. I'm 26, originally from Philadelphia, but now currently live in Delaware serving this bad-ass country as a member of the Air Force, or as some put it, adult day care.

2 Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.

-I have played in many leagues on different sites, however, my usual site is Fantrax. I have used ESPN (redraft leagues) and Yahoo (redraft leagues) but have been a member of a few now folded dynasties on Fantrax. I have also used MFL and realtime(?) sports before, but the latter was years ago. I have played in redrafts (random, and some that have been around for 10 years with buddies). I also have played in points only leagues, dynasties, salary cap and devy leagues. I like to think my range of leagues I have participated in covers a lot but I continue to find new things every year.

3 Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?

-First and foremost, the site(s) look amazing. When trying to join a league, the first thing I look at is how much work the commissioner or team that run it places into their site. Your league site is a reflection of you as a league manager. Secondly, I visited two pages and was immediately floored by the activity level I saw. I'm sure it's not even close to what it's really like once you're competing but still, amazing. I like the "earn your spot" mentality. Makes winning the whole thing that much better when you have to fight to even participate.

4 How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?

-I can't place a time per week amount, but let's just say my addiction to fantasy football was specifically specified in my divorce paperwork.

...but since I want to make sure I answer the question, around 6-10 hours a week.

5 Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.

-My most memorable fantasy football experience was watching the Bears defense strip Joe Webb with a minute left in the 4th quarter to seal a fantasy football championship and hand me a nice check. I also watched Marshawn run rampant against SF one night in my other late night fantasy championship I won. Also, I know it's not as impressive as winning a league of this magnitude, but I won a 32 team salary cap dynasty the following year after taking over a disaster. The league folded after I won. Guess I was too good.

6 What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?

-Impossible to trade with. I like to trade, and think offers I make are fair and help both sides, but when you lead with an offer that makes me doubt you even understand how football works, odds are you won't get a serious counter off back. Something else they may say is that I'm annoying. I've been known to stir the pot a little bit during owner confrontations, but that's only because someone else wasn't doing it. ROFL

7 Anything else you would like to add?

-I plead the fifth. You're not gonna get me to say anything else that's stupid or incriminating that can be used against me. Besides what I've already said of course.

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you looking for the first chance into the fray?

-First chance. Hands. Down.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Chernobyl Mutants wrote:
Something else they may say is that I'm annoying.

Welcome, Justin - you should fit right in.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Glad you found RW Justin! Pull up a chair and get involved right away! Andy (Minnesota Eternals) will reach out to you soon, he is returning from his vacation today so he will get caught up and get you the next steps.

Impossible to trade with? Step yo game up son!  tongue

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

What do you Identify as?
Welcome

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl Mutants

Chernobyl Mutants

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Impossible to trade with? Step yo game up son!  tongue

I take it seriously. People don't like the constant negotiating sometimes. Oh well.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl Mutants

Chernobyl Mutants

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
What do you Identify as?
Welcome

Thanks.

Did you just assume that I identify myself at all? Come on, man.
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Welcome to RW Justin. Plenty to see here. Jump right in

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Welcome Justin! Activity is your ticket in, so look around and throw your 2 cents into some threads to help us get to know you better!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Welcome Aboard Justin!  Love the team name.   vote yes  I mean, a mascot from Chernobyl can't be anything other than a mutant.  laughing If you're into bees, honey, and crypto currency, Justin #1 should be here soon to say hi.   laughing

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Can't wait to see what Andy does for a logo.

I got one question, Justin: Do you like bees?

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm

What if this is Justin #1? Delaware is just New Jersey's ass crack right?

I mean...Welcome!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Welcome!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm

welcome

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:21 pm

Welcome Justin. I like the team name.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Chernobyl Mutants wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
What do you Identify as?
Welcome

Thanks.

Did you just assume that I identify myself at all? Come on, man.
Well you did say you'r 26.... sorry, to assume something makes an ASS (out of) U & ME.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Welcome Justin. Jump on in and enjoy the ride.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Detroit Disco Lemonade

Detroit Disco Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Chernobyl Mutants wrote:

-I can't place a time per week amount, but let's just say my addiction to fantasy football was specifically specified in my divorce paperwork.

...but since I want to make sure I answer the question, around 6-10 hours a week.
6-10 hours a WEEK?  What kind of weak shit is that?  I mean, had you said a day, then I'd be impressed.  We're going to need you to double that.  vote yes

Chernobyl Mutants wrote:

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you looking for the first chance into the fray?

First chance you're going to do what?  Shit yourself?  If that's the case I've got a good NSFW thread I'd like to direct your attention to.  ROTFLMAO

Oh yea.. welcome.   It's always good to see new faces around there. loser
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey Justin,
Welcome to RW. As Ben said, I just got home today so give me just a bit to catch up and we'll get you a proper avatar and go from there. Being active around here is everything so jump in and be yourself. This is a fun group.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Welcome!!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigkni10
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Welcome Justin.
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Welcome to RW! Be active and we’ll see you soon on the fantasy gridiron.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Welcome Justin. You'll enjoy yourself here - always something stupid going on!

cheers

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Dark Carnival Juggalos

Dark Carnival Juggalos

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

Graveyard crew checking in ,,, Welcome Mutants. I won't leave some speech, they said it above. Don't forget to study the bylaws. You are in for a world of hurt.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigjuggalos
Back to top Go down
Dark Carnival Juggalos

Dark Carnival Juggalos

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:32 am

Detroit Disco Lemonade wrote:
Chernobyl Mutants wrote:

6-10 hours a WEEK?  What kind of weak shit is that?  I mean, had you said a day, then I'd be impressed.  We're going to need you to double that.  vote yes

Chernobyl Mutants wrote:

First chance you're going to do what?  Shit yourself?  If that's the case I've got a good NSFW thread I'd like to direct your attention to.  ROTFLMAO

Oh yea.. welcome.   It's always good to see new faces around there. loser

Detroit ... been here two days, haven't been through the interrogation yet and acts like a vet. It will be so much fun mopping the floor with you.

All seriousness, Love the activity.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigjuggalos
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:03 am

Welcome Justin2

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:51 am

Welcome

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigduf10
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 7:47 am

Welcome Justin. Keep yourself active and take a look around - tons to see. Diggin' the team name!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 7:47 am

Thanks for your service and welcome to Roster Wars.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:15 pm

sent you an email this morning...FYI

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:33 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

lol3

I was laughing watching this gif while I answered a phone call at work. It just was too funny this morning.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 pm

If you ever come back and see this... Hello Justin, I like your Franchise name.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigkings
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Hey Justin. Welcome to RW!

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 3:37 pm

He just couldn't identify himself

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 3:37 pm

He just couldn't identify himself

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:55 am

Justin emailed me...his absence is due to some personal stuff so hopefully he'll be rejoining us before long. We shouldn't just write him off.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 7:03 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Justin emailed me...his absence is due to some personal stuff so hopefully he'll be rejoining us before long.  We shouldn't just write him off.

Good to hear. Hopefully everything is alright.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 8:54 am

Welcome to RW man, once you get a peek behind the curtains here on how this league works and operates your going to find it hard to go back to those other ones.

As others have said jump in some threads and get your feet wet. The by-laws are extensive for a reason, if they get overwhelming or you got a question you can reach out to someone individually through email or post it in a thread (I know I have a time or two).

Welcome again and thank you for your service !

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 am

Hope he comes back. Really like his team name. I lived in Greece when Chernobyl exploded. We were asked to stay indoors for a week and not play outside due to the nuclear dust on the ground. I played soccer, no one puts a RedKnight in the corner.

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I lived in Greece when Chernobyl exploded.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)   Chernobyl Mutants (Justin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chernobyl Mutants (Justin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: