:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 pm

What a piece of shit...I hope you run into your coach in practice, and you both tear your fucking ACL!
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:58 am

MNDestroyers wrote:
What a piece of shit...I hope you run into your coach in practice, and you both tear your fucking ACL!

haha. Even with a guy like this where the bar should be set low...he disappoints.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Like Ochocinco, he should change it to BenJarvis Green-Don't-Play-Patriot-Running-Backs.
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 am

Well he's officially a Free Agent!

Quote :
Despite "dialogue" with the Patriots, running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis is set explore the free-agent market after failing to reach "an agreeable offer" with the team, according to CSN New England.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 am

I think he really disappoints wherever he goes.. His best spot is where he's at and even that is not that great of a spot.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

No surprise with the other RB's the Patriots have on their roster. Not expecting much from him after his performances last season - I think his longest run was 18yds or something like that?

vote no

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Not a single fumble in his pro career is pretty impressive
Clearly he is a lunch pail guy though

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Seems like a solid goal line back if you can get him cheap enough. The guy never fumbles so if you're playing conservatively he seems like a great guy to hand the ball to without having to worry about turning it over in the red zone.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm

I have him in one of my other leagues, and while I think he'll never be a really great back, I hope he goes to a team that will actually fucking play him....

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Signs with Bengals - let the overdrafting of Vereen and Ridley begin
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 pm

England Dragons wrote:
No surprise with the other RB's the Patriots have on their roster. Not expecting much from him after his performances last season - I think his longest run was 18yds or something like that?

vote no

He had a long TD run this year, 50 or 60 yards, but yeah it was so rare that I couldn't believe it happened.

BJGE is solid, reliable, and completely unspectacular. I've been a big fan of his because even as being just that, he was about a 400% improvement over Laurence Maroney. The Patriots were in contract talks with him right up until the end but obviously CIN was able to pay him more.

If CIN is planning on using him as their main back, I would be surprised, and they would be disappointed. I'm guessing them signing BJGE instead of Michael Bush means that they're going to take a RB high in the draft.
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

vote no

He had a long TD run this year, 50 or 60 yards, but yeah it was so rare that I couldn't believe it happened.

BJGE is solid, reliable, and completely unspectacular. I've been a big fan of his because even as being just that, he was about a 400% improvement over Laurence Maroney. The Patriots were in contract talks with him right up until the end but obviously CIN was able to pay him more.

If CIN is planning on using him as their main back, I would be surprised, and they would be disappointed. I'm guessing them signing BJGE instead of Michael Bush means that they're going to take a RB high in the draft.

Bernard Scott finally gets his shot 'cause Law Firm sucks.
Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

vote no

Scott had a shot last year when Benson was out, he didn't do much. BJGE is no worse than Benson, might even be a bit of an upgrade.

Bengals bring in a 2nd-3rd round RB, book it.
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I also think this is good news for Bernard Scott owners. If Bush signed it would have been a lot worst.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

vote no

Scott had a shot last year when Benson was out, he didn't do much. BJGE is no worse than Benson, might even be a bit of an upgrade.

Bengals bring in a 2nd-3rd round RB, book it.

I'm not going to say it was his shot, everyone knew Ced was coming back. I have felt the last couple of years, Scott was the better back.

That being said, I agree they are drafting a RB early this year.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

vote no

Or they're doing this cos it a cheap option and it says nothing about their draft plans...
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 pm

What are your guys' thoughts on this guy now? I have him in another league and his trade value is crap.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
What are your guys' thoughts on this guy now? I have him in another league and his trade value is crap.
I have him in another league also...why is his trade value crap? He's average at best, plus there has been talk that there could be a straight up split between him and Bernard Scott (who some say has more talent than BJGE).

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:19 pm

CUT

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
CUT
anybody surprised by this?  I didn't think so...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA   

Back to top Go down

BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: