x

Share | 

Crypto Currency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Couple websites I use a lot to track crypt is https://onchainfx.com/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/. Coinmarket is the bigger of the 2 but lately I've been liking a lot of the OCFX filters that coinmarket doesn't have.

Other websites I visit everyday are: cointelegraph.com (news), ccn.com (news), coindesk.com (news), cryptopost.com (chart analysis type stories)

Other websites use occassionally are: coincheckup.com (easy price tracking)

I also have blockfolio app on my phone to track coins I either own or am looking for a buy point. It allows you to track your buy and sell info as well as set alerts for any coin. Comes in handy for getting into and out of coins at my set target points.

Sure there are other sites I visit but can't think of them now. There are also a few decent youtubers out there that are pretty good.

Good luck to all you guys getting in. It's a wild ass ride!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Like I said most my stuff is offline on my ledger nano S but I think a lot of people are using Electrum for bitcoin wallet and myetherwallet for Ethereum based coins (but there are a bunch of them). I mention myetherwallet because you control the key, it's open source, and it works with all ethereum based coins and with the nano.

Like Justin said, however you do it make sure to keep your keys/ word phrases somewhere safe (preferrably with a backup offsite (i.e. in parent house safe). If you lose your key you're screwed. No one can help get your money back. I know a few people that learned that lesson the WORST way possible.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Some of my favorites for research that John didn't meantion.  Remember there are a lot of people pushing their own investments because they want to see a return.  You have to filter out the noise.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoTrade/

(Plus a million coin specific ones.)  

Be careful with this one.  A ton of trolls, NSFW pics, and all around cunts but some good info CAN be gleaned here.  I would read only, click no links.  My 2c.  http://boards.4chan.org/biz/

Remember greed is good but if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.  

Also TWITTER is an amazing resource.  It's all I use Twitter for.  

My favorites are:
https://twitter.com/CryptoYoda1338
https://twitter.com/CryptoGat
https://twitter.com/cryptomocho
https://twitter.com/needacoin
https://twitter.com/TheCryptoDog
https://twitter.com/ledgerstatus

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:58 pm

This is like reading Japanese.... dizzy

My brain can't handle, so I'm gonna stop reading this. lol3

Good luck everyone with your fake money!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm

FWIW so many of these coins are exploding during this bull run but there's ONE coin on Binance that hasn't really taken off yet and that's STRAT. It has some huge news coming in the next few months and I really expect it to take off in the next few weeks. I recommend grabbing a bag of that in particular.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Crap ton of info. By the time I could get up to speed to feel comfortable with what I would be doing I would be too far behind the power curve I believe.

How about I just send you some money Justin, you invest it for 6 months how you see fit and at the end of 6 months take it out. Take 15% of whatever it gained. Not sure if that is a fair number, and slightly kidding unless I'm not.. shocking

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Crap ton of info. By the time I could get up to speed to feel comfortable with what I would be doing I would be too far behind the power curve I believe.

How about I just send you some money Justin, you invest it for 6 months how you see fit and at the end of 6 months take it out. Take 15% of whatever it gained. Not sure if that is a fair number, and slightly kidding unless I'm not.. shocking

This. agree

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Laughing Not *entirely* sure how that would work with taxes and all but if you're really interested I can try and figure something out. I'd probably set up a whole second trading account as to not intermingle funds.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:44 pm

If your down bro we can take this convo to an email. You'd be doing the work and using your knowledge so don't feel obligated, but if you want to make some side cash (if it's legal) then I'm all about it.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm knees deep in it now. I'll be sure to update if I have any success. Appreciate the altcoin recs Justin.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:11 pm

<3 Good luck Matt I hope you make some amazing gains.

I also already broke my "I'M NOT TRADING THESE" resolution and made one last trade (I promise it's final!) I sold my RCN and am trading it for DNA. It's a long shot high risk high reward coin that I just had to get in on.

I also separately bought more ETH and traded it for DRGN (Dragonchain.)

I just like the name. troll

Sure Sam hit me up! jpdetecting@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:45 pm

I think my Friday will be spent reviewing this more in depth and not getting any work done. I'm intrigued.

What would you suggest as a minimum investment to get started?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Time in the market > timing in the market. The longer you're in the better and the more you put in the more ya get out.

Don't invest anything you're not willing to lose.

I started with $2,000. I then sold some of my board games, some of my coins, and other shit. I put in another $1,800 between today and yesterday so my total investment is now $6,000 in cash. I'd love to hit $10,000 this year but it may be tough. We'll see.

People have turned $500 into a million though. It's all about picking the right pony.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Time in the market > timing in the market.  The longer you're in the better and the more you put in the more ya get out.  

Don't invest anything you're not willing to lose.  

I started with $2,000.  I then sold some of my board games, some of my coins, and other shit.  I put in another $1,800 between today and yesterday so my total investment is now $6,000 in cash.  I'd love to hit $10,000 this year but it may be tough.  We'll see.  

People have turned $500 into a million though.  It's all about picking the right pony.  

Thanks Justin for this and all the information you've provided.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:15 am

Damnit Justin! I fell down the rabbit hole researching last night. There are still exciting coins coming out backed by incredible ideas everyday.

So I guess this is happening. But really thanks for putting it out here Justin, hearing ANOTHER person being successful in crypto was the last straw for me, I can't ignore it anymore.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:24 am

You're both very welcome! Looks like Bitcoin feels like surging today so you may see some cheaper alts you can scoop up. Although they're not down as much as I'd think they'd be.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 am

Also I broke my no trading for a year thing but I promise I'm done now. I sold my RCN at 2,995 sats and moved the money into an under-the-radar coin called EncrypGen (DNA). They're looking to do genome mapping on the blockchain it's pretty fucking cool tech and has a really low market cap right now. The kind of coin that could 100x. So I'm in!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 am

FWIW so many of these coins are exploding during this bull run but there's ONE coin on Binance that hasn't really taken off yet and that's STRAT.  It has some huge news coming in the next few months and I really expect it to take off in the next few weeks.  I recommend grabbing a bag of that in particular.  

Agree with you on Strat.  I got in in early November at $3.31 and I'm still holding all of it.  I usually sell since it's up to around $15.50 in 2 months (over 450% profit) but I think this still has a lot of room for potential growth.

9:40 edit...I ended up selling some of my position (locked in my initial investment plus 20%) but still have a decent size position to let ride. Fingers crossed it pushes crazy in next few weeks/ month and pays for my kids college ;).

Last edited by Southside Spartans on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 am

I feel like to know enough about this stuff to invest in it, I would need to quit my job or Roster Wars.  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 am

I heard binance and bittrex have halted new users due to overwhelming demand the last month or so. I haven't looked into it so hopefully you guys can get in.

At least get your feet wet with the Coinbase (GDAX) coins to understand the dynamics of it a little better...passwords, wallets, etc... Then move to the altcoins on these exchanges. I'm glad to see altcoins jump the last few weeks because I luckily started moving out of Eth and BTC and moved more into alts just at the beginning. Now I'm starting to look to move money out of some of the alts tho since these runs have been so big. Gotta lock in profits and let the rest ride. My tax guy is going to kill me this year. LOL

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 am

Also I broke my no trading for a year thing but I promise I'm done now.  I sold my RCN at 2,995 sats and moved the money into an under-the-radar coin called EncrypGen (DNA).  They're looking to do genome mapping on the blockchain it's pretty fucking cool tech and has a really low market cap right now.  The kind of coin that could 100x.  So I'm in!  

Justin - You're starting to freak me out a little. I literally was looking at DNA last night while watching basketball. I haven't bought yet but it is intriguing.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:52 am

Southside Spartans wrote:
I heard binance and bittrex have halted new users due to overwhelming demand the last month or so.  I haven't looked into it so hopefully you guys can get in.

At least get your feet wet with the Coinbase (GDAX) coins to understand the dynamics of it a little better...passwords, wallets, etc...  Then move to the altcoins on these exchanges.  I'm glad to see altcoins jump the last few weeks because I luckily started moving out of Eth and BTC and moved more into alts just at the beginning.  Now I'm starting to look to move money out of some of the alts tho since these runs have been so big.  Gotta lock in profits and let the rest ride.  My tax guy is going to kill me this year.  LOL

I couldn't get into Binance. Not sure why they've stopped new registrations.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:54 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
I heard binance and bittrex have halted new users due to overwhelming demand the last month or so.  I haven't looked into it so hopefully you guys can get in.

At least get your feet wet with the Coinbase (GDAX) coins to understand the dynamics of it a little better...passwords, wallets, etc...  Then move to the altcoins on these exchanges.  I'm glad to see altcoins jump the last few weeks because I luckily started moving out of Eth and BTC and moved more into alts just at the beginning.  Now I'm starting to look to move money out of some of the alts tho since these runs have been so big.  Gotta lock in profits and let the rest ride.  My tax guy is going to kill me this year.  LOL

I couldn't get into Binance. Not sure why they've stopped new registrations.

I got a new account yesterday but it took two tries.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

I was able to get in but am now having to jump through hoops to verify my identity.

But I got into coinbase with Justin's referral so he should have some loot.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 am

You get loot too. Coinbase gives us both 10 bucks in btc. <3

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:13 am

Also I broke my no trading for a year thing but I promise I'm done now.  I sold my RCN at 2,995 sats and moved the money into an under-the-radar coin called EncrypGen (DNA).  They're looking to do genome mapping on the blockchain it's pretty fucking cool tech and has a really low market cap right now.  The kind of coin that could 100x.  So I'm in!  

Justin - You're starting to freak me out a little.  I literally was looking at DNA last night while watching basketball.  I haven't bought yet but it is intriguing.  

That's a good thing! Hopefully the positive vibes spread and the price picks up.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 am

So sitting in my office here at work and felt like I had to be the guy to give the warning again to you guys getting into this crazy crytpo world.  It's been pretty hard not to make a ton of money in crypto the last year but need to be careful with this stuff (i.e. keep investments no more than 10% of your overall portfolio and make sure it's money you're "ok" losing if it happens).  Over Christmas break I was talking to a friend and he told me he misplaced info for one of his accounts and was out around $24K.  He got into crytpo really early and playing with house money so didn't seem to phase him but shows even seasoned guys can get caught.

As mentioned earlier in this topic this is the wild west and none of us really know how this will turn out.  Many many coins are based on absolutely nothing that are pushing like crazy right now and my gut tells me they could crash just as fast.  Right now there is SO much buzz and investor money that people are just looking for places to get in without much research.  I've been following crypto since Mt Gox but was hesitant to get in until mid/late last year.  I've seen coins become worthless in less than 24 hours where people lost everything because they couldn't get out in time.  Not saying this will happen or that it's too late by any means because I'm still adding to my overall positions but just a warning to (1) make sure you store all account info safely, (2) do your own research or follow people you really trust, and (3) play with 'fun money' to start and asap recover your initial investment and play with house money going forward.  Not going to lie, this is the most fun thing with investing/ money I've ever done and the potential is huge and I think I talk about crypto more than anything else in my RL. Besides the monetary gains the tech on some of the "real" coins is incredible and could change the way data handling works in the future.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:16 am

Did you secure your funds on coinbase with a credit card or bank acct?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:20 am

Is DNA on binance?

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:30 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

My initial deposit was done with credit card but the fees are crazy. After that I use a bank account. It's a little slower but I cost average in now so no issues for me. I have a separate bank account that usually has nothing in it that I deposit money into (or get money from) for online transfers (gambling, crypto, etc...) that are a little less savory. I'm probably being overly cautious but have some ties to the hacking world from my younger years so try to be as safe as possible.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:31 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Is DNA on binance?

I don't think so. It's on EtherDelta which is another exchange that usually has the really small/ newer coins. It's also on cryptopia but I don't know anything about that exchange.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:44 am

If you find a coin that you're interested in look it up on coinmarketcap.com. They have a link to the coins website to do some research along with links to other useful things (charts, social, chat, etc...). One tab I use a lot on that site is the 'Markets' tab about halfway down page. Here it shows all the places the coin is traded and what the pair is. Some exchanges only use bitcoin, some use Ethereum, etc...

Once you get coins the next adventure is the speed at which things transfer. Bitcoin and lately Ethereum (stupid ass cats) are notoriously slow since they're SO busy. There's a webstie (blocktivity) that tracks number of transactions for each coin vs. it's capacity. Bitcoin and Ethereum have been at 100% for quite a while with BTC having over 141K unconfirmed transactions as of now and ETH at 21K unconfirmed. I know I'm veering off the path but my point is these 2 coins have gotten really slow so don't be worried when you hit transfer and your money disappears into digital space for hours (or even days). Don't worry, it will eventually show up when your transaction is confirmed by the correct number of computers. There's a rabbit hole we could go down with this topic also but baby steps...

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:57 am

If you find a coin that you're interested in look it up on coinmarketcap.com.  They have a link to the coins website to do some research along with links to other useful things (charts, social, chat, etc...).  One tab I use a lot on that site is the 'Markets' tab about halfway down page.  Here it shows all the places the coin is traded and what the pair is.  Some exchanges only use bitcoin, some use Ethereum, etc...

Once you get coins the next adventure is the speed at which things transfer.  Bitcoin and lately Ethereum (stupid ass cats) are notoriously slow since they're SO busy.  There's a webstie (blocktivity) that tracks number of transactions for each coin vs. it's capacity.  Bitcoin and Ethereum have been at 100% for quite a while with BTC having over 141K unconfirmed transactions as of now and ETH at 21K unconfirmed.  I know I'm veering off the path but my point is these 2 coins have gotten really slow so don't be worried when you hit transfer and your money disappears into digital space for hours (or even days).  Don't worry, it will eventually show up when your transaction is confirmed by the correct number of computers.  There's a rabbit hole we could go down with this topic also but baby steps...

Yeah, I am waiting 7 days for my Ethereum to show up from Coinbase. I figured I did something wrong, but it sounds like I just have to play the waiting game before I can start using it to do anything. Time to research and figure out what wallet/exchange to use and coins to invest in for when it finally does hit.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Is DNA on binance?

It is not. I bought that on Cryptopia.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am

One thing that I have noticed while playing around with this is that the BNB price is taking off today. Justin pitched the 50% reduction in fees as a reason to buy BNB but I'm thinking that, given my low volume and the increase in the BNB price, it may make more sense just to pay the fees with ETH.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:00 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

My initial deposit was done with credit card but the fees are crazy.  After that I use a bank account.  It's a little slower but I cost average in now so no issues for me.  I have a separate bank account that usually has nothing in it that I deposit money into (or get money from) for online transfers (gambling, crypto, etc...) that are a little less savory.  I'm probably being overly cautious but have some ties to the hacking world from my younger years so try to be as safe as possible.

Bank fee - 1.5%
Credit card fee - 4%

I get 2% cash back on my CC though so it's

Bank + 1.5% and wait a week

OR

Credit Card + 2% and instant funds.

I always go CC. I use the Citi Doublecash card!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
One thing that I have noticed while playing around with this is that the BNB price is taking off today.  Justin pitched the 50% reduction in fees as a reason to buy BNB but I'm thinking that, given my low volume and the increase in the BNB price, it may make more sense just to pay the fees with ETH.

It's % base. So if BNB goes up it uses less BNB to pay the fees. Investing in BNB or KuCoin's coin KCS are solid choices though as demand will increase as more people flock to crypto.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 am

Credit card may be a few bucks more but I'd gladly pay that (please don't let Andy read this) to avoid linking my bank account.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Credit card may be a few bucks more but I'd gladly pay that (please don't let Andy read this) to avoid linking my bank account.

It's only half a percent more if you have a 2% cashback card. Totally worth it to me to have access right away.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:15 am

Good point! I never even thought about the cashback offset. I have a decent deposit system now but may rethink it to get the money in a little faster each month/ couple months. If coins keep running I may not have to cost average in anymore tho, LOL

Yeah I'm not a fan of linking bank accounts to anything either. That's reason I created a totally separate one that I use for things like this. If it did get hacked there's never anything in there to get. I also use a separate credit card for anything online since I've had that hacked before and it was much easier since still had main card.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:21 am

I really want to get into this, but feel like by the time I know enough to dive in it will be trending down

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Ohhhhhh, I'm reading! tongue

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I really want to get into this, but feel like by the time I know enough to dive in it will be trending down

I feel the exact same way. Maybe we need to all get together and create a Roster Wars Investment Group (R-WIG) and get one of these smart crypto guys on here to run it for us. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

I feel the exact same way.  Maybe we need to all get together and create a Roster Wars Investment Group (R-WIG) and get one of these smart crypto guys on here to run it for us. vote yes
u

I was thinking the exact same thing. I like this idea.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

I feel the exact same way.  Maybe we need to all get together and create a Roster Wars Investment Group (R-WIG) and get one of these smart crypto guys on here to run it for us. vote yes
u

I was thinking the exact same thing. I like this idea.
vote yes

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
One thing that I have noticed while playing around with this is that the BNB price is taking off today.  Justin pitched the 50% reduction in fees as a reason to buy BNB but I'm thinking that, given my low volume and the increase in the BNB price, it may make more sense just to pay the fees with ETH.

It's % base.  So if BNB goes up it uses less BNB to pay the fees.  Investing in BNB or KuCoin's coin KCS are solid choices though as demand will increase as more people flock to crypto.

Agreed, if you already own the BNB. But if buying from scratch, it just became a lot more expensive today to buy BNB by using ETH.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Ok I'm diving in. We'll see how this goes...

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:10 pm

What are you guys thoughts on the Crypto market just being a bubble?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Approaching a trillion dollars in crypto at some point it has to come down but I don't think we're close to that yet. There was the dot com bubble, the housing bubble, etc. Even after the crash it all comes back. We'll see. I don't think even 1% of people have invested in crypto. That means there's a long way to go until anything pops.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   

Back to top Go down

Crypto Currency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: