Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Here it is – the final week of the Roster Wars football season. Championship Week. But it's not only an epic matchup between the Mayhem and Steel Cats. It's also time to put the rest the yearly talk of which Conference is better. This week, each team takes to the field versus their Conference foe. Heading into the final Playoff week, NostraSMAKadamus is 16-12. He will most likely go 12-0 to finish off the season, so here is exactly how the final week will most likely, probably, play out.

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

Mayhem(9-3)vsSteel Cats(8-4)Nostra's heart is in the Mayhem corner. Nostras's brain is in the Steel Cats corner. Wait...what is this? Wizard of Oz? SMAK has no heart or brain. It's a Super Computer void of emotions or thoughts. Who did SMAK predict to win World War VI back in the Spring? Enough said.STEEL CATS
Eternals(6-6)vsBombers(5-7)The Eternals nearly took their Mash unit to the title game. The Bombers nearly took their All-Play record to the title game. Can the Eternals avoid injury and win? Can the Bombers All-Play as a single unit to win? The team that has defied the most odds will be the winners here.ETERNALS
SilverBallers(8-4)vsKnights(8-4)Two weeks ago the SilverBallers scored 278pts and the Knights 268. Last week they scored 337 & 336pts. When it's this close, some say it's too close to call. When that's the case, there's only 1 place to call, and that's SMAK Headquarters. This toss-up still points to the DD.SILVER BALLERS
Dragons(9-3)vsDivine(7-5)The Dragons were tied for the best regular season record in RW, but have lost their last 2 Playoff games. The Divine have also lost their last 2 Playoff games. Somebody is about to celebrate their 1st Playoff win of 2017. Big Ben says the time is now.DRAGONS
NightHawks(8-4)vsGolddiggers(8-4)SMAK was so far off on the NightHawks season prediction that they are claiming dyslexia. As for the Golddiggers, SMAK was dead on. Does SMAK trust the team they were absolutely correct on? Or the team they were completely wrong on? Gotta go with the circle of trust here.GOLDDIGGERS
Red Knights(7-5)vsPigskins(7-5)A pair of 7-5 teams that had high hopes entering the Playoffs. Now that those hopes are dashed, who can be counted on to win here? While one team is soaking their sorrows in Grey Goose, the other team is still trying to teach his team how to win. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.PIGSKINS

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

Malosos(7-5)vsJustice(7-5)Much to the chagrin of Oaktown, the Malosos continue to win. The Justice just missed out on the Big Dance, but they have fired off over 300pts in 2 of the last 3 weeks. Nostra is looking for a team that is happy to still be playing. Oaktown wants nothing to do with the Toilet Bowl and Nostra will grant them their wish.JUSTICE
Tyrants(4-8)vsGoon Squad(5-7)The Tyrants scored a rough 221pts last week. The Goon Squad lost too but scored 275pts. Before that, they scored 295 & 307pts. Do the Tyrants have 1 more win left in them? Or does Nostra go with the hot hand? In the words of All-State insurance, SMAK is in good hands.GOON SQUAD
Africans(5-7)vsMean Machine(6-6)The Africans finished the regular season exceeding SMAK predictions by a mile. Mean Machine exceeded SMAK predictions by an inch. The saying goes, “Give a man an inch, and he'll take a mile.” Nostra would rather start off with a mile lead, than moving forward by an inch.AFRICANS
Degenitals(3-9)vsNightmare(1-11)The Degenitals are tickled pink to be in a drag race that they lost as they sign over the pink slip to the Nightmare at the end of this game. But there's still a game to be played. Is there a glimmer of hope for the Californication Nut Dreamers? Not wearing that pink tu-tuDEGENERATES!
Muskies(2-10)vsBrawlers(5-7)The Muskies barely escaped Pink this season but have averaged 340pts in the last 2 weeks. The Brawlers have also averaged over 300pts the last 2 weeks. When these 2 high scoring teams collide, you can throw the records out the window. There is also a window of opportunity here for one of these teams to end the season on a winning streak.BRAWLERS
Gadabouts(4-8)vsOysters(5-7)The Oysters have averaged over 280pts in the 3 weeks of the Playoffs. In the 2 weeks the Gadabouts had opponents, they averaged 223pts. In their bye week, they scored 261pts. Here's a pearl of wisdom – It behooves you to score more points when facing an opponent. The Oysters already know that.OYSTERS

TERRIBLE TWELVE WINS  7-5

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:24 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:51 am

I new all it would take is to get some new blood on the TT side!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:50 am

Great, you picked me last week, and that was the only week out of the 3 that you picked me and I lost. You are going down Eric!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 am

I hope youre right SMAK.  But I think the odds are against me this week..........  Damn it

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:48 am

Was really hoping you'd pick-me this week, which would guarantee a loss...as is, fuck Nostra and the toilet bowl... Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

high five

so metal

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Smak, I have no chance of beating the Dragons when my all world kicker gets placed on IR because he slept on his back funny.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I hope youre right SMAK.  But I think the odds are against me this week..........  Damn it

Not sure about that, but I do usually perform better when SMAK says I’m the underdog.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 am

SMAK.... Crying or Very sad Geesh.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am

I need to end the season on a good note.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 pm

#randomnumbergenerator laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:24 am

Great read all year Bern!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Championship Week Playoff Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: