Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:25 pm

A weekly run-down of the events leading up to Monday Night Football.  Remaining players and points needed for victory will also be highlighted.  Every week each underdog heading into the Monday Night game will receive a rating on a scale of 1 thru 5 on the "MIRACLE METER"  Trust me, you don't want a 5 star rating in this article!

296.42 1 Rem. vs. 275.66 0 Rem.

The  Slashers and Spartans battled it out in the PP Conference Finals in Week 15, with the Slashers securing a spot in the Minor League Championship game next week. 

The Slashers benefited from huge performances from the Cam Newton (32.98) and Todd Gurley (45) on Sunday.  Haddonfield had to deal with injuries early on in Saturday’s games as they lost Theo Riddick and Denzel Perryman, and were lucky they faced a Spartan team that put up one of its lowest point totals of the season this week.  Inconsistencies on both sides of the ball may be a concern for the  Slashers as they hope they can put it all together in the Championship game.

The Spartans season is over after an impressive regular season run where they were clearly the early favorite to take down the Minor League Crown.  Dud games on both sides of the ball really cost Southside this week, as they had 11 sub double digit performances on the week.  A sad performance in their biggest game of the year will leave the Spartans shaking their heads all off season, but Southside looks like a force for the next few years as they have a solid roster.

No  Miracle here as the Haddonfield Slashers take down the PP Conference Title, and look forward to the chance to take home the Minor League Championship next week.

Miracle Meter- 0 out of 5

352.58 2 Rem. vs. 292.48 2 Rem.

Mohawk Ridge looks to secure the victory on Monday Night and take down the RR Conference with a win over the Pigskins. 

The Marauders put up an impressive 352 point performance leading up to Monday Night and still have Jameis Winston and Kwon Alexander remaining.  Mohawk Ridge got huge performances from Todd Gurley (45), Rob Gronkowski (32.3) and Keelan Cole (31.6) on the offensive side of the ball, while Ndamukong Suh led the way on the defensive end with 32 points.  With a projected score of over 380 the Marauders will hope disaster does not strike tonight and hope to find themselves with a spot in the Minor League Championship game.

There’s not much the Pigskins can do about this game, they were just outplayed by Mohawk Ridge.  A solid score in the 320’s is nothing to hang your head about, but it just will not be enough to overtake the Marauders.  Aaron Rodgers (23), Nick Foles (26.38), and Lesean McCoy (25.6) all did their part, but overcoming four 30+ Point performances is a tough task for any team. 

A huge Miracle is needed here, and I don’t think the Pigskins can pull it off.   Their season is over, and Mohawk Ridge is all but a lock to clinch a spot in the Minor League Championship game. 

Miracle Meter-  5 out of 5

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 pm

The only reason I'm really confident is that one of the two remaining Pigskins players is Mike Evans. A huge game from Mike Evans means a huge game from Jameis Winston who I'm starting. Should be secure.

Great game all around!

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Impressive playoffs by the Slashers, who were 5-7 during the regular season...must have been a "lying in the weeds" strategy by Bob!

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:54 pm

A black and orange throwdown next week. Won't be able to tell the difference between the fans.

photo

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
A black and orange throwdown next week.  Won't be able to tell the difference between the fans.  

photo

#GoTeamSpooky

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:14 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Impressive playoffs by the Slashers, who were 5-7 during the regular season...must have been a "lying in the weeds" strategy by Bob!

He had one of the highest point totals, not sure how he lost so many games. But Justin on the other hand...talk about getting hot at the right time.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Great work Bob. While the article gets shorter every week, the pain of being eliminated from the playoffs never fades.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

He had one of the highest point totals, not sure how he lost so many games. But Justin on the other hand...talk about getting hot at the right time.

Just had to get past those pesky bye weeks.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

Just had to get past those pesky bye weeks.  

Yea, your best weeks were very early and very late in the season where there weren't byes. Putting up 350+ throughout the playoffs is a new level though.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:

Yeah I ran into a lot of teams that had some of their best weeks against me..

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Nice job guys!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:

..and now you get to laugh! Evil laugh

Don't look now but you're just 20 posts from the big 500 man...this would be a great week to get there if you ask me. wink

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:

Don't look now but you're just 20 posts from the big 500 man...this would be a great week to get there if you ask me. wink

Go get those colors Bob in time for the Championship. Unless your superstitious about the luck from the green and white.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:23 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:

Go get those colors Bob in time for the Championship. Unless your superstitious about the luck from the green and white.

I am one superstitious bastard....

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:

That's been my goal, work has swamped me for the past 2 months as I am in Banquet/Hotel Sales... Its our damn busy time... Finally getting a week off after about 2 months of not having a legitimate day off...  Glad I can enjoy this upcoming Sunday in front of a T.V. probably swearing at my players laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:

That's been my goal, work has swamped me for the past 2 months as I am in Banquet/Hotel Sales... Its our damn busy time... Finally getting a week off after about 2 months of not having a legitimate day off...  Glad I can enjoy this upcoming Sunday in front of a T.V. probably swearing at my players laughing

haha. I hear that. I just finished some excruciating weeks of too much work. Today was the first that I felt myself again.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:45 am

Get em Bob! Bring the title to the big PP!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Get em Bob!  Bring the title to the big PP!

Nah, Justin is gonna bring it home for RR, the best conference.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:48 pm

This pressure is weighing on me.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
This pressure is weighing on me.  

You got this. Go RR!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION   

Back to top Go down

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 15 CONFERENCE FINALS PLAYOFF EDITION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: