Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

This is the final week where teams face one of their Conference foes. Each Conference is also showcasing their Conference Championship game. NostraSMAKadamus will be showcasing their uncanny accuracy. Last week's accuracy was not so canny. A week that ended up 4-4. 1-3 in the DD and 3-1 in the TT. That makes NostraSMAKadamus 10-6 throughout the Playoffs. For this week, here's how the Conference games will most likely end up.

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Mayhem(9-3)vsEternals(6-6)The DD Conference Championship. By default, I will cover this game first. The Eternals are averaging about 290pts in the Playoffs and the Mayhem scored over 300 in their game. The Mayhem were tied for the best record in the league, while the Eternals had to fight for .500 Don't fight it any longer.MAYHEM
Red Knights(7-5)vsNighHawks(8-4)The NightHawks put up a league best, bye week 366pts. The Red Knights put up a league worst, bye week 247pts. No more byes for these two as they square off and somebody will have to say good bye. Tarpon embarrassed Nevada in Week #4. This week, Tarpon will be shown the door.NIGHTHAWKS
Africans(5-7)vsDegenitals(3-9)The Degenitals have been celebrating for weeks that they will no longer be Pink. They are so hungover, they couldn't find Atlanta on a map. With the Africans being recently married, they may still be enjoying their honeymoon. Nothing would make a new bride happier than an African victory.AFRICANS
Muskies(2-10)vs
Gadabouts(4-8)The Muskies scored 365pts last week. It was their first 300pt game of the season. However, somebody forgot to tell them it was a bye week. The Gadabouts are the defending champs and they refuse to end their season with a loss.GADABOUTS
SilverBallers(8-4)
vs
Dragons(9-3)2 teams with high Playoff aspirations. By the end of this week, one of these two will have lost 2 playoff games in a row. That will leave a bitter taste in somebody's mouth. What tastes more bitter, a Dragon? Or somebody's silver ball? This will be a bounce back week for Littelton.SILVER BALLERS
Malosos(7-5)
vs
Tyrants(4-8)In this matchup, 1 team doesn't even care to play anymore. The other team heard there may be a chance to make a dollar and that was all the motivation they needed. Nostra only picked one correct DD game last week and it was the Malosos to win. Nostra will be correct again, but opposite result for Oaktown.TYRANTS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Bombers(5-7)vsSteel Cats(8-4)The Bombers have taken their All-Play record all the way to the TT Championship. The Steel Cats were the pre-season SMAK pick to win the TT Conference. There's just something that gives Nostra bitter beer face about a below .500 team making it to the Championship. Bitter beer may not scare Ben, but if freaks Nostra out.STEEL CATS
Pigskins(7-5)vsGolddiggers(8-4)Both teams suffered narrow Round 1 Playoff losses. Each had a bye last week and improved on their Round 1 scores. Is there any gold left in the mine after the Diggers scored over 330pts last week? After having their bacon fried in Rd 1, is there any ham left on that bone? Nostra does enjoy a good porkchop.PIGSKINS
Mean Machine(6-6)vsNightmare(1-11)The Nightmare have only won 2 games this season. Regular seaon over the Brawlers and a Playoff win over the Brawlers. Greg has spent this week trying to text Mark asking him to rename his team the Maple Grove Brawlers. Mark has been anything but cooperative and has refused to open any of those texts. I wonder why?MEAN MACHINE
Oysters(5-7)vsBrawlers(5-7)It's Russ Week 2.0 The Brawlers easily won their first matchup and I guess that's what made it Russ's Week. Nostra was incorrect in picking the winner of Russ Week 1.0, but can't fathom how there's a chance to be incorrect a second time. Therefore, Nostra is not going to change a thing.OYSTERS
Divine(7-5)vs
Knights(8-4)Both these teams lost to the finalists of the TT Conference. A tough pill to swallow this time of year. Most pills are swallowed with the help of water. If you have the power to turn water into wine, won't that make swallowing pills easier? It's time for some Divine intervention.DIVINE
Goon Squad(5-7)
vs
Justice(7-5)Look at the Goon Squads last 3 games: 315, 307, & 295pts (305pt avg). The Justice are at 292, 328, & 280pts (300pt avg). This game will be a lot closer than their records reflect. When things are that close, Nostra always sticks with stats and that means using the Tit for Tat method. Whatever that means.GOON SQUAD

mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 am

My hands are sweaty, I have to take deep breaths, and I need a glass of water.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 am

In our wake are the corpses of those who have doubted us in the past. Stats buckle at the knees in our presence.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:28 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
NostraSMAKadamus will be showcasing their uncanny accuracy.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:38 am

Go SMAK!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 am

SMAK is picking the SilverBallers this week!?!  Now that's funny right there  laughing

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:49 am

Fun read as always Bern. I agree that I am in trouble against the Goon Squad.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 am

"that means using the Tit for Tat method."

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:59 am

Hope you're right...for once. tongue vote yes

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Bacon.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Bacon.

Bacon don't work when playing the Piggies.  Go for Tuna, tuna on whole wheat even, or maybe a salmon.  Bottom line, go opposite of pork products, it's the Constanza Method, it's tried and true.  Just ask George.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Dogs.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:12 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Dogs.

Infidels !!!

grumpy cat

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Thank goodness you've gone back to thinking I will lose.

cheers

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank God he didn’t pick me this week... I got a chance!!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:13 am

Poor Smak......it is a love hate relationship for most.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:28 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Poor Smak......it is a love hate relationship for most.

It's a tough business, but I'll be ok.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 am

Thanks Smak but I am hurting this week. Rudolph is now doubtful and Wagner is game time decision. Just not a good week upcoming for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Round #3 Playoff Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: