Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 am

The Roster Wars regular season is done.  This is where the the rubber meets the road.  Regular Season predictions are just practice for the Playoffs that are about to unfold.  NostraSMAKadamus is ready for all the Pomp & Circumstance.  Time to dig out the tux and get ready for the Oscars of fantasy football. Roster Wars Playoff Football.  Here are the “for real” NostraSMAKadamus predictions:

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Silver Ballers(8-4)vsNightHawks(8-4)These Chapter foes have split their regular season matchups. The Ballers scored over 400pts last week with Julio Jones 50, AB 41, & Landon Collins 30 making this week a potential blowout for the Ballers. SMAK can't envision a repeat performance and the Hawks have had the entire RW shaking their heads all season. May as well start shaking them in the Playoffs too.NIGHTHAWKS
Red Knights(7-5)vsEternals(6-6)These Chapter foes are 1-1 versus each other this season. The Eternals won early in the season. The Red Knighs beat the Eternals just last week. Has anything changed in a week? Probably not, but can a team win 2 weeks in a row against the same opponent? Hard to do.ETERNALS
Tyrants(4-8)vsMuskies(2-10)No way were the Tyrants expected to be in this Playoff group. No way were the Muskies expected to win only 2 games this season. No way is SMAK expected to be wrong with this matchup. If you're looking for a Survivor Pool game to pick this week, this is the one to go with.TYRANTS
Gadabouts(4-8)vsDegenitals(3-9)The Gadabouts are another team you wouldn't expect to see in this Playoff grouping. SMAK expected the Degenitals to be here. The Gadabouts are disappointed. The Degenitals are at home here and will be game ready.DEGENITALS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Golddiggers(8-4)vsBombers(5-7)The Golddiggers were predicted to finish 8-4 and win the Chapter by SMAK. The Bombers were predicted to finish 3rd in their Chapter by SMAK. What wasn't predicted was the Bombers strong All-Play record. For all those All-Play proponents, the Bombers need to win to have their voices heard. Clear your throat Ben, it's time to be heard.BOMBERS
Divine(7-5)vsPigskins(7-5)Two Chapter rivals with identical records, separated by 19 total points, separated by less than 1 potential point, having split their regular season matchups. How can you tell these two apart to find a winner? Just ask SMAK and he'll tell you. It's easy...DIVINE
Brawlers(5-7)vsNightmare(1-11)The Brawlers don't want their season to end. The Nightmare wish the season never started. Bergen is still busy tinkering with their lineup. California is busy creating a 2018 Pink name. When having a nightmare, the hardest part is waking your self up. Somebody SMAK Greg. I think it may be too late.BRAWLERS
Oysters(5-7)vsGoon Squad(5-7)The Oysters fell 2 games below SMAK predictions, and 1 spot below their predicted standings. The Goon Squad was 1 gave over SMAK predicitons, but in their exact predicted standing. For lining up with SMAK, they'll get the nod in the Playoffs.GOON SQUAD

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:57 am

Great work Bern.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:41 am

Anything can happen SMAK.........  But I don't see a Nighthawks victory in this one.  Sorry duckhunt  

stir the pot

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:14 am

Nice job Bern. I hope your prediction comes true.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:55 am

I'm in agreement with all of the TT picks except I think that Matt beats Craig this week.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 am

I’m in agreement with the Nighthawks pick 150%.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:46 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I’m in agreement with the Nighthawks pick 150%.
pray eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 am

sleep

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:08 am

As far as DD...looks like you "might" have one out of four correct. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Good luck SMAK----I hope you have success this week.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

1 out of 4?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

I know Tom is a SilverBallers fan!!  So mine is one of the ones that is incorrect  wink high five

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Hah...why you, of course. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

I know Tom is a SilverBallers fan!!  So mine is one of the ones that is incorrect  wink high five

party8

Crush him big Guy...

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Glad to see these continuing, Bern.

Please don’t pick me next week sweat

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

So the usual percentage then?

wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 am

I would love to have a beer with Nostra and really find the root of genius.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 am

Yeah wish this was the survivor pool choice this week

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Round #1 Playoff Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: