Share | 

The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:27 am

Week 10 of the 2017 Roster Wars Season
By: Mike Diggs

Welcome everyone to the 2-Minute Drill... I am your host, Mike Diggs. Feeling a little under the weather this week as I attended the Chicago Bears versus Green Bay Packers game in beautiful Soldier Field, despite the 35 degree rain storm... So we will have to cover the games this week in a little bit of a rapid fire approach because I need to pass the F out... Let's get to the action here on Week 10 of the 2017 Season!

{2-7} Muskego Muskies 170.24pts (+1) at {2-7} Dos Faces Degenitals 269.74pts
The Degenitals are on a tear... They are on a fucking tear!!! Three in a row? Holy Shit Balls...

{3-6} Whiskey Creek Gadabouts 240.18pts at {6-3} Nevada Nighthawks 229.78pts (+1)
The Nighthawks will turn to CB Jerry Bradberry to pull out the win on Monday night.

{6-3} Littleton SilverBallers 196.14pts (+3) at {4-5} Atlanta Africans 227.76pts (+3)
The SilverBallers need to make up the 31pt deficit and will deploy QB Cam Newton, WR Jarvis Landry, and DE Mario Addison while the Africans will defend their lead with RB Christian McCaffrey, WR DeVante Parker, and LB Kiko Alonso.

{7-2} Indiana Mayhem 287.94pts (+1) at {4-5} Oaktown Malosos 295.34pts (+3)
The Malosos are sitting pretty as they have an 8pt lead with PK Graham Gano, DT Kawann Short, and S Kurt Coleman waiting to play. As for the Mayhem, slight road bump this week as DE Joey Bosa will not be enough to keep up their winning ways.

{6-3} Minnesota Eternals 223.88pts (+4) at {2-7} Titletown Tyrants 298.06pts (+1)
The Tyrants look like they have had enough this season and look to add to one of their best performances of the season... S Mike Adams will look to put the final nail in the Eternal coffin. Speaking of Minnesota, they will try to climb out of their huge hole with WR Devin Funchess, WR Kenny Stills, LB Luke Kuechly, and LB Lawrence Timmons.

{5-4} Tarpon Springs RedKnights 302.94pts at {7-2} England Dragons 285.34pts (+1)
The Dragons will look to get back on their winning ways as they send S Reshad Jones to the field with the task of making up the 17pt deficit.

{5-4} Maple Grove Mean Machine 304.64pts (+1) at {1-8} California Nightmare 202.12pts (+1)
Mean Machine picks up the easy win in this one as the California's Nightmare continues to lead the pack in the Race for Pink 2017.

{6-3} Hamilton Steel Cats 236.30pts (+3) at {5-4} North Wales Knights 258.46pts (+2)
The Steel Cats trail by 22pts and still have PK Graham Gano, DT Ndamukong Suh, and DE Cameron Wake waiting to play. The Knights counter with RB Kenyan Drake and LB Thomas Davis.

{5-4} San Francisco Golddiggers 269.38pts (+2) at {4-5} Rocky Mountain Oysters 232.28pts (+3)
The Golddiggers have a 37pt lead to go along with TE Julius Thomas and S Kurt Coleman while Rocky Mountain will use DE Mario Addison, LB Kiko Alonso, and LB Luke Kuechly on Monday night.

{6-3} Charm City Justice 307.24pts (+1) at {4-5} Kane County Goon Squad 216.00pts (+2)
The Justice take care of business this week and improve to 7-3 on the season. The Goonies might never say die, but they can put this one down as a loss.

{4-5} Naperville Divine 270.24pts at {6-3} Philadelphia Pigskins 251.14pts (+1)
The Pigskins are within striking distance heading into Monday night, trailing by 19pts with LB Lawrence Timmons waiting to play. Should be interesting to watch.

{4-5} Bergen Brawlers 261.38pts (+2) at {4-5} Norfolk Bombers 206.70pts (+1)
The Brawlers pick up the win over the Bombers in this one to improve to 5-5 on the season.

And there you have it... Catch you guys next time here on the 2-Minute Drill!

-Mike Diggs

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 am

Yeah am most upset with Mccoy on my team. Not showing up multiple weeks in a row. I lose this one and Tom has his guys prepared. Nice job Tom.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 am

Fuck you Nick. Might make you pink just because.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:32 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Fuck you Nick.  Might make you pink just because.
rofl

I’m no longer drinking OJ.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:43 am

My offense decides to shit the bed this week.  

Offense - 96.78 points (0 left to play)
Defense - 135.5 points (3 left to play)

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:09 am

Thanks Rob. Feel better.

Don't give up yet Ed, those are some big name LBs still left to play.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:45 am

Might be enough to save me from pink, and give me a great AP week. Not enough, but I can hang my hat on that at the end of the year. Once I am safe from pink, I will clean house for draft picks, so COME AT ME BRAH!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:02 am

Hard to win when multiple starters don’t make it out of the first quarter, or even the first drive. Let’s go Timmons

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
My offense decides to shit the bed this week.  

Offense - 96.78 points (0 left to play)
Defense - 135.5 points (3 left to play)

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 am

sick

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 am

Good job on kicking my Ass Ian!! I guess getting my worthless starters back didn't help at all blow up

Thanks Gordon, AB, Gronk and Rudolph! You guys fucked me good this week middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:48 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Good job on kicking my Ass Ian!!  I guess getting my worthless starters back didn't help at all blow up

Thanks Gordon, AB, Gronk and Rudolph!  You guys fucked me good this week middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger

Derrick its just one week. You will still end up with the best team in the consolation bracket so its not a total disaster.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 am

Another Monday night of biting my nails and sweating each play...

SMAK picked the Kitties, so at least I have that going for me.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:

Yes, a Monday Nite showdown with the PLEBS. Hope SuperMario is right.

Thanks for the update Rob!!!

coffee

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm

I am having a pig roast tonight. No way Timmons goes for 19.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
 No way Timmons goes for 19.

You shut your whore mouth.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I am having a pig roast tonight.  No way Timmons goes for 19.

I'll be happy if I get within Stat Correction territory. After your lucky break with Marvin Jones last week you're due

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:

I'll be happy if I get within Stat Correction territory.  After your lucky break with Marvin Jones last week you're due

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Good stuff Rob!

I need Reshad Jones to come up big tonight. I'm tilting if I lose another one...

Neutral

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Need to hang on.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:

Kiss of death right there... you just guaranteed Timmons goes for 25 with that statement. laughing

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

Yes, a Monday Nite showdown with the PLEBS.  Hope SuperMario is right.

Thanks for the update Rob!!!

coffee

We do tend to have games that go down to the wire. I won't wish you luck, but here's to no injuries cheers

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:

Kiss of death right there...  you just guaranteed Timmons goes for 25 with that statement. laughing

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Need to hang on.

Congrats, H-Y.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

On paper my team looks good.... But the on the field play is really starting to annoy me!

How can a team with so called "studs" not score over 300 points!?!? I guess the days of guys like:

Gordon
Freeman
AB
Julio
Gronk

Of being studs is over...... It might be time to sell these bums, for lower talent that is playing better than the top players.

Who knows? I might be overreacting, but right now I'm not liking what I'm seeing from the top players in the league

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 am

On paper my team looks good....  But the on the field play is really starting to annoy me!

How can a team with so called "studs" not score over 300 points!?!?  I guess the days of guys like:

Gordon
Freeman
AB
Julio
Gronk

Of being studs is over......  It might be time to sell these bums, for lower talent that is playing better than the top players.

Who knows?  I might be overreacting, but right now I'm not liking what I'm seeing from the top players in the league

Had that same talk in the Other Leagues thread yesterday. The studs are not worth it. Julio is all name. Have him in my other league and I am never confident in him. High ceiling, think about this, last year and this year in 25 games he has 7 TD's (1 This year), and Matt Ryan was the freaking MVP. He is on pace for 1250 yards which is not elite, it is good, but for "Julio Jones", you want more.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:49 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
On paper my team looks good....  But the on the field play is really starting to annoy me!

How can a team with so called "studs" not score over 300 points!?!?  I guess the days of guys like:

Gordon
Freeman
AB
Julio
Gronk

Of being studs is over......  It might be time to sell these bums, for lower talent that is playing better than the top players.

Who knows?  I might be overreacting, but right now I'm not liking what I'm seeing from the top players in the league

Had that same talk in the Other Leagues thread yesterday. The studs are not worth it. Julio is all name. Have him in my other league and I am never confident in him. High ceiling, think about this, last year and this year in 25 games he has 7 TD's (1 This year), and Matt Ryan was the freaking MVP. He is on pace for 1250 yards which is not elite, it is good, but for "Julio Jones", you want more.

I mean, Jarvis Fuckin Landry has 40 more points than Julio!?!  WTF is going on this year?

I thought for sure when the season started, I would get a consistent 20 ppg from AB, Julio and Gronk.  That hasn't even happened to this point yet?  

If you were to tell me that by week 11 that Julio isn't at least a top 10 WR.  I would've said he must've been hurt, that's the only way to explain why he wouldn't have been up there.

Also, if you were to tell me that Landry was the #5 WR.  I would've ended up being buried because of laughing so hard.  

scratch shocking dizzy

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

Yep, I traded a shit ton for Julio 2 years ago and have dreaded it ever since. His name carries more pop than his production.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten   

Back to top Go down

The 2-Minute Drill - 2017 Week Ten
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: