:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Jimmy Clausen QB CAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Jimmy Clausen QB CAR   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 pm

(Rotoworld) Panthers coach Ron Rivera believes Jimmy Clausen will get another chance to start in the NFL. Analysis: Barring injury to Cam Newton, it won't happen in Carolina, of course. "The kid's got a good arm, he's an accurate passer, he's learned a lot, and I think if he continues to grow this season he's going to get his opportunity," Rivera said. Clausen had one of the worst rookie seasons of all time, and shouldn't generate interest as a starter when his rookie deal runs out in 2014

Career backup. This kid is horrible

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Clausen QB CAR   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 am

I feel bad for the guy. He had to step in for what was a very bad team, at a time when even the best players on that team were mailing it in. (Yes I am talking about Steve Smith) I did read somewhere that the percentage of 2nd round QB's who are successful is really low. Actually QB's who are drafted in the late rounds historically have more success.

Would I trade for Clausen? No. I would give him a shot in camp. He does have skills. Shoot he has more physical tools than Alex Smith imo. We shall see.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Clausen QB CAR   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
I feel bad for the guy. He had to step in for what was a very bad team, at a time when even the best players on that team were mailing it in. (Yes I am talking about Steve Smith) I did read somewhere that the percentage of 2nd round QB's who are successful is really low. Actually QB's who are drafted in the late rounds historically have more success.

Would I trade for Clausen? No. I would give him a shot in camp. He does have skills. Shoot he has more physical tools than Alex Smith imo. We shall see.

agree

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Clausen QB CAR   

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Clausen QB CAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: