Share | 

Dez Bryant WR DAL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Dude take that offer and run.  This whole thing is bullshit.  They're saying now that this supposed "video" is from before he was even in the league.  

Already did!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:00 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Dude take that offer and run.  This whole thing is bullshit.  They're saying now that this supposed "video" is from before he was even in the league.  

Already did!

Incoming - Release of Dez Bryant video stomping the head in of a pregnant woman in a WalMart parking lot.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Already did!

Incoming - Release of Dez Bryant video stomping the head in of a pregnant woman in a WalMart parking lot.

mock

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Interesting. He sent out this tweet and then deleted it a few mins later:

Quote :
"I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this,"

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 am

Here's the latest update in this whole bullshit saga:

Quote :
In a letter dated February 17, the City of Lancaster, Texas police department produced to NFL Media via the Texas Public Information Act an incident/investigation report from July 2011 regarding a police response to the Lancaster Wal-Mart.

The report mentions that an unknown person called the police to explain that a black female was “being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle” by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Dez Bryant.

When a police officer responded, a Wal-Mart security guard explained that he arrived at the scene with the door to the Mercedes still open and a child’s toy on the ground, but that no one was present. Then, two men pulled up in an Escalade registered to Dez Bryant. The two men, Carl King and Christopher Mitchell, said they received a call from the alleged victim, asking them to pick up “her” Mercedes.

Then, a Bentley arrived in the parking lot, with the alleged victim and Dez Bryant inside. The alleged victim claimed that she had an argument with a man named Alex Penson, that she was not assaulted or injured in any way, and that it was “just an argument” with Penson. The alleged victim claimed she was dropped off at a friend’s house, and that she contacted Bryant to pick her up.

The responding officer determined after talking to all parties that there was no offense, and that everyone was free to go.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 am

If I were Dez I'd sue every mother fucker rumor mongering this shit. Very happy for the people that got him cheap after this bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 am

unsure

I am not thinking he is out of the woods yet. IF and I mean IF the video every comes out of him dragging this girl, meaning the unknown guy is made up, Supreme Commander Goodell might suspend him based on whatever he makes up at the moment....

cowboys peeing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:09 am

Laughing

Something tells me it's going to be really really hard to identify anyone from a walmart parking lot security video. The people in this video are actually pretty close to the camera but you still can't really see shit for details of their faces.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 am

Here's the actual police report from the incident in question if anyone wants to read it.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/02/26/0ap3000000474214.pdf

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:42 am

Just show us the video or quit already. This is blocking my time to pay attention to the Hernandez case that I want to see if he gets fried or freed

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:20 am

From the report it doesn't sound all that bad.....But without visual evidence we don't know the whole story

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 am

5 times worse than Ray Rice......

In a just society, the fucktards that said THAT would no longer be able to report so much as when they had their last BM.

I assume most NFL players associate themselves with "losers" because the world is chalk full of them.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

TMZ makes me fucking sick. So there's absolutely no story with this 2011 video so they decide to interview his mom about the issue they had in 2012 and put together a video on it? Scum of the earth.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 am

Quote :
Lancaster, Tex. police say they have no video of the July 2011 incident involving Dez Bryant in a Walmart parking lot. Analysis: Police had already said they were summoned but made no arrests. Now we know they don't have the supposed smoking-gun video that's been the subject of innuendo and Twitter hysteria over the past 48 hours. The episode should begin fading from memory.

I can see the spin TMZ and Florio will put on it already -

FLORIO - THE FACT THAT POLICE DON'T HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO PROVES THAT DEZ IS IN A BLOOD CRIP GANG AND HIS BOYZ WENT TO THE WALMART, MURDERED ALL THE EMPLOYEES, AND TOOK THE VIDEO BY FORCE. THIS IS ONLY THE LATEST ABSOLUTE FACT IN THIS HORRIBLE DEVELOPMENT FOR DEZ BRYANT WHICH WILL SURELY END HIS CAREER. RAY RICE WILL LOOK LIKE A SAINT AFTER THIS AS THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS DEZ CURB STOMPING SEVERAL PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTING THE CORPSES. NOW I CAN'T TELL YOU THIS IS ALL 100% FACT BUT MY VERY RELIABLE SOURCES THAT HAVE NEVER, EVER, BEEN WRONG PROMISE THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY TRUE.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:16 am

Quote :
Lancaster, Tex. police say they have no video of the July 2011 incident involving Dez Bryant in a Walmart parking lot. Analysis: Police had already said they were summoned but made no arrests. Now we know they don't have the supposed smoking-gun video that's been the subject of innuendo and Twitter hysteria over the past 48 hours. The episode should begin fading from memory.

I can see the spin TMZ and Florio will put on it already -

FLORIO - THE FACT THAT POLICE DON'T HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO PROVES THAT DEZ IS IN A BLOOD CRIP GANG AND HIS BOYZ WENT TO THE WALMART, MURDERED ALL THE EMPLOYEES, AND TOOK THE VIDEO BY FORCE.  THIS IS ONLY THE LATEST ABSOLUTE FACT IN THIS HORRIBLE DEVELOPMENT FOR DEZ BRYANT WHICH WILL SURELY END HIS CAREER.  RAY RICE WILL LOOK LIKE A SAINT AFTER THIS AS THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS DEZ CURB STOMPING SEVERAL PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTING THE CORPSES.  NOW I CAN'T TELL YOU THIS IS ALL 100% FACT BUT MY VERY RELIABLE SOURCES THAT HAVE NEVER, EVER, BEEN WRONG PROMISE THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY TRUE.  

that would be bad. 2 game suspension! Wait, there's a video... then suspended forever.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:36 am

I want to start a company that does to all members of the media what they do to everyone else...follow them everywhere, get into every aspect of their life and expose any morsel that can possibly be spun into a negative direction and sort out the facts from fiction later.

Just picture all these cunts waking up one day and having a camera in their face all day and them trying to figure out what the fuck is going on as they are peppered with dumb accusatory questions about nothing issues.

ROFL

"Hey Florio, what is your response to rumors that you put your underwear on starting with your left leg?"
"Hey Ian Rapppppaappppooorrrrttt, do you deny that you snort crushed Cheerios to begin each day?"
"Hey random TMZ cunt, we just released upskirt pictures of you on the internet. Have a nice day!"

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:53 am

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
rofl rofl rofl

Double

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Sounds like he's getting Franchise tagged. Wonder how this delicate flower will handle that type of a "diss"

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:59 am

Yeah getting a franchise tag is a real smack in the face. I too wonder how he is going to handle this. My bet he gets into some type of trouble between now and September

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:33 am

I feel like this debate happens every year, but it's silly to call the franchise tag a slap in the face.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 am

Superstars like Dez have tons of leverage. The franchise tag is simply one of the tools in the tool belt for managing a roster and I don't see it as a knock on the player when they use it.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 am

Is there video or not?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Is there video or not?

Nope

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones has confirmed that they’ll use the franchise tag on star wide receiver Dez Bryant and let running back DeMarco Murray test the free agent market.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Quote :
Dallas Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones has confirmed that they’ll use the franchise tag on star wide receiver Dez Bryant and let running back DeMarco Murray test the free agent market.

They will continue to work on contract talks and he or Murray will get one. If they were smart they would let the RB go.
(even though I like Murray)

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 am

Historical facts are pretty clear. Any RB that has over 400 touches in a year goes way downhill after that. Even to the point of their career ending within a couple of years. Murray had 449 total last year.

They'll keep Dez.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Still can't believe that Murray stayed healthy for a whole season! laughing

Dez gets tagged as has been confirmed, he would be more difficult for the Cowgirls to replace... as good as Murray was last year, he was more of a product of that OL more than his own talent. Dallas knows they could plug in any decent RB and get similar production... I don't think paying Murray some inflated salary makes sense for them, and honestly what are the chances of Murray ever staying healthy for another 450 carries in a row?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:50 pm

I agree with you Chris. I would have bet money he wouldn't have lasted.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 pm

No point in signing Dez to a contract. 2 tags is still cheaper than what Dez would get guaranteed. And it protects the Cowgirls in case there is any off the field crap.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Yeah but then you have a pissy, unhappy player who may hold out. Doesn't create a good team environment IMHO. I useful tool, yes, but not without drawbacks.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:04 pm

I fear this may end badly for all concerned.

announce

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm

So do we think he holds out?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Yes. He will never be able to threaten hold out again if he doesn't follow through.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Cowboys season is down the drain if he does. Cowboys minus Murray and Bryant has 8-8 written all over it (at best)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:59 am

Here's to hoping things get resolved or he does not hold out. Man, I own this DB in 2 dynasty leagues and 1 keeper league. My buddies have been saying for a while that he is a headcase and they would be skeptical about owning him, AHHHHHHHH!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 am

I don't think he is going to pass on 750 thousand dollars a week. But what I see him doing is not giving a shit, and having a horrible season.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Yeah, I don't own him in any league and never have. Now D.Thomas is another story. I own him in both leagues I'm in so I hope the Broncos go ahead and pay him. They know they need him as bad as they need Peyton. Now if I was Thomas I' wouldn't sign a long term contract cause when Peyton is gone so are his numbers....

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:59 pm

PAID

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Yeah, whew! Feels good.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Both paid $70m over 5 years, Dez got slightly more guaranteed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Good contract for Dez. He'll get another good crack at FA before his career is out.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

England Dragons wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure there was no collusion... pretty much identical contracts. haha

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure there was no collusion... pretty much identical contracts.  haha

I saw that.....They need communicate to make sure they do not give off the appearance of collision.

doh

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 am

I had a good feeling he was going to get paid.  He is just too good to let walk or holdout

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you......

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Took right hook to the face in cowboys-rams brawl...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Maybe Walmart will have the video of this fight.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:34 am

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Took right hook to the face in cowboys-rams brawl...

Quote :
Adim Shefffner reports that Bryant thought his Mother had come onto the field during tonight's game.  When he attempted to "bitch" slap her, he was surprised by a right-hook to the face.  As he regained consciousness, he was heard sobbing: Mama...Mama...Then quickly asked:  Does Bail Money count against the Salary Cap?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I want to start a company that does to all members of the media what they do to everyone else...follow them everywhere, get into every aspect of their life and expose any morsel that can possibly be spun into a negative direction and sort out the facts from fiction later.

Just picture all these cunts waking up one day and having a camera in their face all day and them trying to figure out what the fuck is going on as they are peppered with dumb accusatory questions about nothing issues.

ROFL

"Hey Florio, what is your response to rumors that you put your underwear on starting with your left leg?"
"Hey Ian Rapppppaappppooorrrrttt, do you deny that you snort crushed Cheerios to begin each day?"
"Hey random TMZ cunt, we just released upskirt pictures of you on the internet.  Have a nice day!"

Count me in... Just think of how many Hollywood actors would donate to us to keep chasing these fuckers down and doing to them what they do to others. We start a magazine to put the photo's of their familys and friends with outrageous false articles... See how they like it. This could be a million dollar idea...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   

Back to top Go down

Dez Bryant WR DAL
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: