x

Share | 

Dez Bryant WR DAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 am

(FFToday) Dez Bryant said last week that injuries, including a nagging bruised thigh that kept him out of one game and hampered him for several weeks, prevented him from performing to the best of his abilities in 2011. Owner Jerry Jones suspects that Bryant's conditioning was also a factor. "When he would lose concentration in the last part of the game, I don't know if that was because of conditioning. I suspect it could've been." The statistics support Jones' assessment that Bryant was a more productive player in the first half of games in 2011

An absolute superstar if he can ever pull his head out

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 am

That's a really big if.

party

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am

ROTFLMAO

Thats a huge IF

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 am

I have Dez and Desean in the same class of guys whom have huge potential that they may never reach. I do have Dez over Desean though.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 am

(KFFL) Updating a previous report, Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is feeling "a lot stronger" this offseason, and his body fat was recorded last month at 3.1 percent.
this is to motivatexall you guys trying to lose weight. 3.1% bodyfat is easily
Attainable.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm

(FFToday) Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested recently in DeSoto. Few details were immediately available about the Class A family violence charge. Sources told FOX 4 Bryant has already bonded out of jail.
Analysis: This appears to be a misdemeanor charge. More details to come.

Let's go ahead and add this tard to the list. GET THESE GUYS IN CAMP

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm

The NFL is a fucking trainwreck.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Dez will never grow up. I avoid him like the PLAGUE.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 pm

He's back on my list. I thought he might just turn it around after the jewelry and mall incidents but here we go again. I think its funny how many people argue with or mock me when I say that in fantasy I try to avoid character issue guys regardless of "ability".

BTW, first time ever that I have been a Randy Moss owner. Laughing I am banking on his age and status in the league leaving him short on the energy to be a dumb fuck yet again.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 am

Big man...

Quote :
Bryant was reportedly arguing with his half brother when he wound up pushing his mother, Angela. She did not need to be taken to the hospital, but Bryant was still booked on a misdemeanor for assaulting a female family member. Although he's had a fistful of off-field issues, this is the petulant star's first arrest. It's unclear if Bryant will be hearing from the commissioner's office.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 am

Quote :
Police say Dez Bryant assaulted his mother by slapping her across the face and pulling her hair.

wow...

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 am

"Dez's mother became a hot topic around the 2010 draft when Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked the talented prospect if his mother was a prostitute. She also spent 18 months in jail during Dez's childhood for selling crack cocaine."

His mom is clearly a fucking low-life loser, so I'll give Dez a pass on this. Is it bad for me to say that she probably deserved it?

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I am glad I have parted ways with Dez in all my leagues. The guy has potential to be a beast at his position, but just too much drama

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
"Dez's mother became a hot topic around the 2010 draft when Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked the talented prospect if his mother was a prostitute. She also spent 18 months in jail during Dez's childhood for selling crack cocaine."

His mom is clearly a fucking low-life loser, so I'll give Dez a pass on this. Is it bad for me to say that she probably deserved it?

Nope. Some people get what they deserve even if it isn't politically correct to say so. They are all low life losers.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Nope. Some people get what they deserve even if it isn't politically correct to say so. They are all low life losers.

Is he a son of a bitch???

scared

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Is he a son of a bitch???

scared

yep good guess - his name is Jerry jones

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Super-over-rated, this guy.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

I have Dez in two leagues. That is two too damn much.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Quote :
(Rotoworld) DallasCowboys.com's Bryan Broaddus saw a "different person on the field this spring" in Dez Bryant.

Analysis: "I saw a player that redid his body, committed to running better routes and becoming better at his craft in the class room," wrote Broaddus, a former scout. Defensive leader Sean Lee insisted Tuesday that Bryant has been an "unbelievable" teammate despite his off-field issues. "The type of work he's put in in practice in the offseason ... Obviuosly we're going to support Dez no matter what," said Lee. Now that his mother has declined to pursue domestic violence charges, Bryant's arrest will likely be an afterthought by Week 1

pray

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 am

Quote :
The Dallas Morning News confirms that Dez Bryant is unlikely to be suspended despite his July 17 domestic violence arrest.

Analysis: Bryant's mother -- the alleged victim -- has declined to press charges, and the Cowboys' organization is throwing its support behind Bryant rather than turning its back on him. Beat writer Brandon George confirms Bryant "probably" won't be convicted considering the lack of witnesses willing to speak out against him, and "probably" won't be suspended by the league office.

Sounds like his mother really is just a crazy bitch.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I think dysfunctional family bullshit which requires police involvement (especially in cases like this where no charges end up being pressed) should result in some sort of fine.

If society has to deal with you fucktards, you pay for it.

Bryants mother is a mess and this her mess coming around and biting her. No pity.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
The Dallas Morning News confirms that Dez Bryant is unlikely to be suspended despite his July 17 domestic violence arrest.

Analysis: Bryant's mother -- the alleged victim -- has declined to press charges, and the Cowboys' organization is throwing its support behind Bryant rather than turning its back on him. Beat writer Brandon George confirms Bryant "probably" won't be convicted considering the lack of witnesses willing to speak out against him, and "probably" won't be suspended by the league office.

Sounds like his mother really is just a crazy bitch.
The mom is crazy and is much worse than Bryant.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said WR Dez Bryant will be the team's punt returner this season.

rock on

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said WR Dez Bryant will be the team's punt returner this season.

rock on
clap

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Quote :
Bryant, who hasn't been talking to reporters in training camp, has looked very good so far despite dealing with blisters on his feet, the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram reports. Analysis: Cowboys owner Jerry Jones had a long chat with Bryant at the beginning of camp about his recent legal troubles, and for his part Bryant seems to have responded by keeping his mind focused on the job at hand, routinely beating first-round pick Morris Claiborne in practice. There's still no way of guessing whether he'll face discipline from the NFL, but if the incident gave Bryant a much-needed wake-up call and dose of maturity it could end up being a positive in the long run.

Not sure if beating a rookie is something to be overly proud of?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:49 pm

tell him its the 4th quarter...watch Claiborne own him. eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 pm

tell him its the 4th quarter...watch Claiborne own him. eating popcorn

Laughing

Or the third quarter. Guy vanishes in the second half of games!

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 am

Rotoworld) Dez Bryant (hamstring) is questionable for the Cowboys' preseason opener. Analysis: Bryant was diagnosed with a hamstring strain in Saturday's practice, but the injury appears to be of the minor variety. He'll likely sit out the first preseason game before being cleared to return to training camp.

OK, was it wrong of me to get rid of this guy.............NOOOOOO!!!!

Stick man punk carted off

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Quote :
Wide receiver Dez Bryant will undergo an MRI after suffering a knee injury during practice Monday, according to the team’s web site.

With No. 1 wideout Miles Austin sidelined for the rest of the preseason with a hamstring injury that’s already kept him out of most of camp and the first two exhibition games, the Cowboys can ill afford to lose Bryant.

Fucking hell.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Aren't Dez Bryant and Kenny Britt cousins?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Dez will be fine, the MRI will be negative and he will sit out the next two preseason games as a precaution. Nothing to see here folks, the guy is a stud!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Dez Bryant has been diagnosed with patella tendinitis, and is questionable for the rest of the preseason.

Source: Todd Archer on Twitter Aug 20 - 5:56 PM

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Yup he'll be fine. Good news!

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

He is all good... Makes me disappointed :)

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 pm

OK I traded him away with a smile on my face because he will always have something going on.......always

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
OK I traded him away with a smile on my face because he will always have something going on.......always
Same cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 am

Quote :
The Cowboys and Dez Bryant have agreed to a strict set of rules regarding his off-field conduct.

Analysis: The guidelines went into effect last Thursday. Per ESPN Dallas, Bryant has a midnight curfew and is not allowed to drink alcohol. He can't go to strip clubs, must attend counseling sessions twice per week and will have a rotating security team with him at all times. A focused Bryant figures to be a dominant one for the Cowboys. He's been the on-field star of camp and hasn't been late to a practice or meeting yet.

Britt should have a setup like this!

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 am

Quote :
The Cowboys and Dez Bryant have agreed to a strict set of rules regarding his off-field conduct.

Analysis: The guidelines went into effect last Thursday. Per ESPN Dallas, Bryant has a midnight curfew and is not allowed to drink alcohol. He can't go to strip clubs, must attend counseling sessions twice per week and will have a rotating security team with him at all times. A focused Bryant figures to be a dominant one for the Cowboys. He's been the on-field star of camp and hasn't been late to a practice or meeting yet.

Britt should have a setup like this!
haha... a rotating security team lol. No strip clubs vote no

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (knee) fully participated in practice Monday, Sept. 3.

Dez should be a full go!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (knee) fully participated in practice Monday, Sept. 3.

Dez should be a full go!
cheers I predict 7 catches 121 yards 1 td

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Florida Chaetomorpha wrote:
Quote :

Dez should be a full go!
That is a great prediction for sure... Should be a one sided beatdown with the Giants swinging the hammer!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

San Diego Killers wrote:
Florida Chaetomorpha wrote:
Quote :

Dez should be a full go!
That is a great prediction for sure... Should be a one sided beatdown with the Giants swinging the hammer!

If Dallas's offensive line looks like it has in the preseason... Romo doesn't finish the game. They have looked TERRIBLE.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Quote :
Dez Bryant (knee) came out of Wednesday's NFL opener feeling "great." Analysis: "Once the game started, I wasn't really thinking about an injury," said Bryant. The late August bout with "jumper's knee" shouldn't be a significant fantasy issue this year.

Looks like he's back to 100%.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Bryant looked great but he was going against me!!!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
The radio station 105.3 The Fan reports Bryant is close to a plea deal stemming from his arrest that would reduce the charge to a Class C family violence misdemeanor. According to the station, attorneys representing Bryant met with the Dallas County District Attorney’s office this week.
Goodell is waiting in the wings.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Quote :
The Dallas Cowboys might not have wide receiver Dez Bryant Sunday against the Carolina Panthers because of a groin strain. Bryant did not participate in Friday's workout, but he was on the field during the portion of practice that was open to the media. He was on the injury report in Week 1 with a knee injury but played against the New York Giants and Friday was listed as questionable. Sources indicate that Bryant has been dealing with general soreness for a little while and his absence Friday was not the result of something that happened in practice Thursday or Friday. If Bryant cannot play, then the Cowboys would start Kevin Ogletree opposite Miles Austin.

Analysis: Ogletree hasn't shown much since a two-touchdown performance in the season opener, and with Tony Romo looking somewhat pedestrian of late, you should temper your expectations for any of his receivers not named Miles Austin, Dez Bryant or Jason Witten.

If he's been dealing with it for awhile and been playing through it I'm not sure why he'd suddenly be out unless he somehow made it worse.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Quote :
ESPN is reporting that injured Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is expected to play Sunday against the Panthers. Analysis: Bryant scared fantasy owners by missing Friday's practice with a groin injury but it looks like he'll be good to go. Carolina's secondary hasn't been particularly hard to penetrate this season (249.6 passing ypg allowed) so we're expecting the third-year wideout to have another strong game on Sunday.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm

As soon as you get comfortable and start relying on him he will fuck you. I will laugh.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Waiting for the laughter...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Quote :
Bryant (hip) was officially listed as a non-participant at practice Thursday, the Cowboys' official site reports. Analysis: That said, Bryant was on the field during the media access portion of Thursday's practice and expects to play Sunday against the Falcons. "My hip's bothering me a little bit, but I don't think it's going to stop me from playing Sunday," Bryant said Thursday. "I'm ready."

Dez is nicked up again? What a fucking shocker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   

Back to top Go down

Dez Bryant WR DAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: