x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Awesome Brad, thank you for the update.

cheers

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Good update, especially when you don’t own your 1st!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:28 am

Updated through 12 weeks.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:14 pm

My power rank is higher than TWO playoff teams...and my W-L higher than one...I want in!  Do the right thing, and step down Eternals... rant

Victory Points!...Victory Points!!...Victory Points!!!    ROFL

pay attention

good post

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Awesome. I have the 3, 5, and 11 in 1st round.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 pm

No 1st this year. At least I have Dan's 2.01.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 pm

I want my pick to be the 1.12 but I bet it is the 1.08

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Thanks Brad.

Too bad this thread is pointless since draft picks are worthless.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Thanks Brad.

Too bad this thread is pointless since draft picks are worthless.

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am

1.04 vs 1.05 by < 2pts over 12 weeks pray

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am

There was definitely a lot more parity on the TT side this year.  11 of 12 teams scored between 3225 and 3630 points.  On the DD side, only 8 teams scored in that range, with 2 scoring less and 2 scoring more.

If you wanted to tweak the numbers you could make the range 3245-3630 and 3 more teams from the DD would drop out, making it only 5 teams in that range.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:31 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
There was definitely a lot more parity on the TT side this year.  11 of 12 teams scored between 3225 and 3630 points.  On the DD side, only 8 teams scored in that range, with 2 scoring less and 2 scoring more.

If you wanted to tweak the numbers you could make the range 3245-3630 and 3 more teams from the DD would drop out, making it only 5 teams in that range.

Yeah, I've only been in the big leagues for a year but it's obvious that the TT is the better conference.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Yeah, I've only been in the big leagues for a year but it's obvious that the TT is the better conference.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Time to start the draft.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Anybody have the final draft order for next year?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Anyone have OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER yet?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Anyone have OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER yet?

saquon barkley

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Did you see the report about his degenerative knees?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Did you see the report about his degenerative knees?

you got enough picks to offer up for the 1.01. I am listening.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm

I updated this with the Playoffs.  I forgot all about doing it.  It's not official, but it takes into account the Conference Winners/Runners-up etc...

Edit to Add:
* I'm not sure about the DD spots held by Nighthawks and Oaktown.  

Question:

In DD, Nighthawks (6th) and Oaktown (7th)were tied for the 6th and 7th spot at the end of the regular season. The tiebreaker moved Oaktown to 7th and Nighthawks 6th.

HOwever, NIghthawks made the playoffs..

Our rules in Section O only talk about moving the Conference Championship Teams around in teh draft order?   Does making the playoffs automatically move Nighthawks to 7th and Oaktown to 6th or would they stay the same???

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I updated this with the Playoffs.  I forgot all about doing it.  It's not official, but it takes into account the Conference Winners/Runners-up etc...

Edit to Add:
* I'm not sure about the DD spots held by Nighthawks and Oaktown.  

Question:

In DD, Nighthawks (6th) and Oaktown (7th)were tied for the 6th and 7th spot at the end of the regular season. The tiebreaker moved Oaktown to 7th and Nighthawks 6th.

HOwever, NIghthawks made the playoffs..

Our rules in Section O only talk about moving the Conference Championship Teams around in teh draft order?   Does making the playoffs automatically move Nighthawks to 7th and Oaktown to 6th or would they stay the same???

The playoffs are the playoffs. It's a tournament that has no bearing on draft order EXCEPT for the top two teams in each conference. The conference champion (Mayhem & SteelCats) are drafting 12th. The conference runner-ups (Eternals & Bombers) are drafting 11th. Everyone else is ranked according to our draft formula and slotted accordingly.

So a team like Dragons benefits because the playoffs didn't go as well as their season. A team like mine loses draft position based on the playoff run they got. It's a price you should be down to pay for a shot at the title.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

I told Brad via email that I have to run an errand or two but I will try to give the exact draft order information tonight so you can bank on it.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm

I'll update the spreadsheet with that correction.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Man that is stupid. A playoff team gets a higher pick than a non-playoff team? Man.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Man that is stupid. A playoff team gets a higher pick than a non-playoff team? Man.

In the words of Sty, your face is stupid!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

laughing  I guess I have never paid attention to that, but wow do I disagree with that.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

laughing  I guess I have never paid attention to that, but wow do I disagree with that.

It's one pick. We determine our playoff teams the way we do for a reason I absolutely stand behind and this formula makes sense to me too. If there is an occasional year when this occurs, I say "oh well". It's not like Dragons get 3rd pick and Gadabouts are 9th. What are we really talking about here?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It's one pick.  We determine our playoff teams the way we do for a reason I absolutely stand behind and this formula makes sense to me too.  If there is an occasional year when this occurs, I say "oh well".  It's not like Dragons get 3rd pick and Gadabouts are 9th. What are we really talking about here?

Not going to throw a shit fit about it, I just disagree with that.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Agree>>>"Both" are stupid.  tongue

Double "Fuck Me"...get bumped in a tie breaker and miss the play-offs...then, that same team bumps me down in the draft.  Don't own the pick this year... but I would have a slow burn going if I did.   furious  lol3  

Guess that's what I get for messing with "The SMAK".   scared

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

It's one pick.  We determine our playoff teams the way we do for a reason I absolutely stand behind and this formula makes sense to me too.  If there is an occasional year when this occurs, I say "oh well".  It's not like Dragons get 3rd pick and Gadabouts are 9th. What are we really talking about here?

I would pay two bitcoin to watch you girls slug it out.

andy "el presidente" vs nick "cheesehead"

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Settle down there pinkie.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I would pay two bitcoin to watch you girls slug it out.

andy "el presidente" vs nick "cheesehead"

2 bitcoins?  That's roughly $26,000! surprised  For that price, both fighters should have to battle it out naked.   eating popcorn   Did I just suggest that?  sick

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

ditto

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

ok.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

ok.  

dispute eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: