:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:22 am

Week #2 is now complete (aside from any possible Stat Correction) and things are showing some consistency in the prediction business. That's great news for some, good news for others, and terrible news for a lonely few. Strike The Match is striking gold with another 5-1 week. That includes a 2-0 guest appearance from the Brawler's Bulletin. He was also pretty close on the final score of the Mayhem – RedKnights game. I won't give away his predicted score here, so you'll have to go view his video again and that'll crank up his You Tube views. Trying to get the Brawler's Bulletin to go viral. Thru 2 weeks, Strike The Match is now an amazing 10-2. The good news goes to NostraSMAKadamus as they were as consistent as last week. They had another, identical 7-5 week. This time they ended up 3-3 in the DD Conference and are now 7-5 overall there thru 2 weeks. The terrible news goes to Tales From The Crib. However, they did improve from last week and hit the .500 mark with a 3-3 week. That includes taking the poll winner from the weekly Death Match. Tales From The Crib is now 5-7 on the season. NostraSMAKadamus did slightly better in the TT Conference and had a 4-2 week. That also puts them at 7-5 in the TT Conference after 2 weeks, and 14-10 overall for both conferences. Because of the consistency, we will once again be using the assistance of the dart board, and here are the Week #3 predictions.

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Africans(1-1)vsNightHawks(1-1)How can this not be a nail-biter? In Week #2, the Africans scored 271.9pts to the Hawks 271.78pts. Thru 2 weeks, the Africans have outscored the Hawks 638.18-636.10 Everything screams that this one is going to the wire, and the numbers point to only 1 team for NostraSMAKadamus. Let me adjust the pointer.NIGHTHAWKS
Dragons(2-0)vsTyrants(1-1)So far, the Chapter One Standings look exactly like NostaSMAKadamus predicted. Except of course that the Dragons & Tyrants need to change places. Before this Chapter gets turned anymore upside down, games better start falling into predicted place.TYRANTS
SilverBallers(2-0)vsGadabouts(1-1)Last week, the SilverBallers were featured in the “Monster Matchup”, and the Gadabouts played like they were in the “Basement Battle”. This game has the strong smell of a potential upset. Hey Littleton, break out the Speed Stick because you're about to break out in a sweat.GADABOUTS
Muskies(0-2)vsMayhem(1-1)The Mayhem were predicted to win Chapter 2, and so far the Chapter has 1 total win, putting the Mayhem in 1st Place by default. The Muskies are averaging 219pts/gm. That's not a Muskie you smell. That's a musty smell in the air.MAYHEM
Degenitals(0-2)vsMalosos(0-2)Going into Week #3, Nostra didn't see both of these teams being winless. Somthing is out of balance in Roster Wars. Like it or not, somebody's coming out of this game with a win. In the words of Scarface, Say “Hello” to my little win. Oaktown going GangstaMALOSOS
Eternals(2-0)vsRed Knights(1-1)For every win the Eternals get, they lose rostered players to injury. For every loss the Red Knights have, they've suffered thru a hurricane. Hurricane Maria is tracking towards the Atlantic, so Nostra is tracking towards an upset.RED KNIGHTS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Pigskins(1-1)vsBombers(0-2)The Pigskins got back on track with a win last week. The Bombers are nowhere near on track. That includes train, race, & horse. Another loss, and the Bombers may soon be showing needle tracks. Time for a drug test.PIGSKINS
Steel Cats(1-1)vsMean Machine(2-0)The Mean Machine has been playing like, well, a machine. All machines are made of Steel, and now they are going head to head with a Steel Cat. This has the makings of a BattleBot Royale! Give me a Steel Machine with claws attached on the front.STEEL CATS
Knights(1-1)vsNightmare(0-2)Somewhere in the schedule the Nightmare need a win. For SMAK to be correct, somewhere in the schedule the Knights need a losing streak. Is this the beginning where the schedules collide? Or is all the noise simply a collision of California plate tectonics? Yep.KNIGHTS
GoldDiggers(2-0)vsJustice(1-1)So far, both these teams are right on course with the SMAK Predictions. Golddiggers 8-4 / Justice 6-6. Looking at both of these team's schedule, this suddenly becomes a pivotal matchup. Nostra is all about keeping things on course. So of course, the winner is...JUSTICE
Oysters(0-2)vsGoon Squad(1-1)The rule of thumb to eat oysters, is to only eat them in months that have the letter “R”. The NostraSMAKadamus rule of thumb, is to NOT pick the Oysters to win in months that have a letter “R”. Does that mean we could soon see the Goon Squad in 1st place in Chapter 6?GOON SQUAD
Divine(2-0)vsBrawlers(1-1)The Brawlers appear to be one of the more improved RW teams this year. The Divine have quietly scored over 30opts in their 1st 2 games. Will the Brawlers show up in church on Sunday and quietly bow to the Divine Almighty? Or will a Brawl break out? Not in this house of God.DIVINE

mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:07 am

Really happy to see this.  Opposite outcome happens for me.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:40 am

yay yay yay

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:06 am

Interesting picks this week in some of the matchups. If your predictions are correct, only Divine will be undefeated after this weekend.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 am

Smak is crazy! Moving on wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

LOVE ME SOME SMAK! YEAH!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:17 am

Great work Bern. I hope to win this week but can't disagree with the prediction.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 am

Excuse me...........it isnt by default.......I earned that win.  It isnt like we are all sitting at zero wins SMAK. Rolling Eyes

The Mayhem were predicted to win Chapter 2, and so far the Chapter has 1 total win, putting the Mayhem in 1st Place by default. The Muskies are averaging 219pts/gm. That's not a Muskie you smell. That's a musty smell in the air.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:13 am

I wonder which player I have to lose in order to beat the mustached menace?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:34 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I wonder which player I have to lose in order to beat the mustached menace?

Brady's age, and a clear path for J.J. Watt, we could see Brady's body explode. Cutler seems to look and act hurt when he plays bad. Losing a bench QB may not be considered too much of a sacrifice. So, there's still a chance for the Eternals shrug

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:45 am

Smak is 0-2 so far picking Pigskins games. Hopefully that changes this week

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 am

Great job Bern. I love your picks.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Smak is 0-2 so far picking Pigskins games.  Hopefully that changes this week

The accuracy of the SMAK projections is eerily similar to that of a fortune cookie.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:56 am

Thanks Bern...so much better than that other mustache guy... peeing

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Good stuff to read.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

The accuracy of the SMAK projections is eerily similar to that of a fortune cookie.

Hey Russ, get a hold of Sam.  He knows of a cabin in the woods you can rent.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 pm

SMAK is 0-2 picking Dragons games. Hopefully that trend continues this week.

poking

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

England Dragons wrote:

SMAK is 0-2 picking Dragons games. Hopefully that trend continues this week.

poking

Yep!

SMAK is 1-1 picking the SilverBallers games, and soon to be 1-2.

No love for our teams, Jon. They will all soon learn.... rolleyes you are crazy

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:25 pm

I have a horrible feeling that after this week I will be 2-1.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:49 am

Interesting picks. I think all pick articles should list the yearly pick record. Could be fun.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:01 am

Excellent job buddy! hope you are right this week 100%!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Week #3 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: