Tom Brady QB NEP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
I bet it gets reduced to 2 games.

There's no way...... It will stay 4 games...

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 am

wedgie

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed May 13, 2015 11:07 am

I hope it goes to 6...

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I hope it goes to 6...

I hope he does this.... end it jail gtfo

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Quote :
(FFChamps) A decision on the appeal of the Tom Brady four-game suspension isn't expected to come down until near the end of July. Analysis: As long as you don't have your draft too early, you should have an answer before it's time to make your pick.

In case you live under a rock and haven't heard this...

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 am

"Draft too early" Laughing

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:14 pm

There's no way Goodell can go back on the Brady ban. He had no issue fucking AP last year so it's gonna stay 4 games.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:11 pm

soapbox rant (mini rant needed)

Never been a Brady basher or hater. Actually kind of liked the guy. However, he is acting like a giant fucking turd. He makes an offer to the NFL of what he is willing to accept for his role in deflate gate. Which is some bullshit fine and no games missed. Umm, sure jackoff. Lets call it 150 Million and you can suit up week one, short of that ... sit the 4 games, shut the fuck up, and quit whining like a biatch gettin' it the ass for the first time. If I was the Commish I'd actually be getting to the point where it is take the 4 games or role the bones and take us to court, but if you do we're going for 16 games banned (similar to the ARod) play is baseball. ARod went for it all and lost and sat a year, then had to write a letter of apology to the fans. Talk about eating the shit sandwich (albeit, I loved it as I can't stand ARod). Brady though I kinda liked, but just cause I kinda like ya, don't mean I can't like seeing ya squirm when you start acting douchey.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
soapbox rant   (mini rant needed)

Never been a Brady basher or hater.  Actually kind of liked the guy.  However, he is acting like a giant fucking turd.  He makes an offer to the NFL of what he is willing to accept for his role in deflate gate.  Which is some bullshit fine and no games missed.  Umm, sure jackoff.  Lets call it 150 Million and you can suit up week one, short of that ... sit the 4 games, shut the fuck up, and quit whining like a biatch gettin' it the ass for the first time.  If I was the Commish I'd actually be getting to the point where it is take the 4 games or role the bones and take us to court, but if you do we're going for 16 games banned (similar to the ARod) play is baseball.  ARod went for it all and lost and sat a year, then had to write a letter of apology to the fans.  Talk about eating the shit sandwich (albeit, I loved it as I can't stand ARod).  Brady though I kinda liked, but just cause I kinda like ya, don't mean I can't like seeing ya squirm when you start acting douchey.

coffee

I never had a problem with him, but this situation has soured me. I just want him to go away.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:05 pm

The ban will get reduced. Brady will appeal it. The ban will get deferred til next year as it goes through the courts.

Or something like that. I hope, purely as I own him here.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Now Brady is willing to pay fines, but not accept a suspension. But he's not admitting he's guilty... Bullshit.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Now Brady is willing to pay fines, but not accept a suspension. But he's not admitting he's guilty... Bullshit.

I have no idea of the truth if the matter but from all I've read, the evidence against his is extremely weak. His legal team is very confident.

I think he's a smug twat who deserves a good punch in the face but I need him here so I can support him whilst he's on my RW roster.

overhead

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:06 pm

For some reason I can't stand this pretty boy mother fucker!!! It's like, I like him because he is good, but even before this whole deflate-gate, he came off like a conceded Ass hole!

The news coming out now is just icing on the cake for why I don't like this guy punch

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
For some reason I can't stand this pretty boy mother fucker!!!  It's like, I like him because he is good, but even before this whole deflate-gate, he came off like a conceded Ass hole!  

The news coming out now is just icing on the cake for why I don't like this guy punch  

Right. He's smug as hell, and arrogant. I would be too if I was banging Gizelle (sp?) and had 4 rings I guess, but yuck. I want this suspension to uphold just to show players they can't do whatever they want. But the NFLPA will F that up. D Smith is a guy I would like to see punched in the face, repeatedly.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 am

I love how all of the discussion about this is about PR, how it makes Goodell looks, what other teams are lobbying for, how it compares with Greg Hardy, what the appeal process would look like and the leverage it gives...and the whole time, the actual question of whether or not Brady did anything or how full of shit the Wells report was.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:35 am

Never been a Brady basher or hater.  Actually kind of liked the guy.  However, he is acting like a giant fucking turd.  He makes an offer to the NFL of what he is willing to accept for his role in deflate gate.  Which is some bullshit fine and no games missed.  Umm, sure jackoff.  Lets call it 150 Million and you can suit up week one, short of that ... sit the 4 games, shut the fuck up, and quit whining like a biatch gettin' it the ass for the first time.  If I was the Commish I'd actually be getting to the point where it is take the 4 games or role the bones and take us to court, but if you do we're going for 16 games banned (similar to the ARod) play is baseball.  ARod went for it all and lost and sat a year, then had to write a letter of apology to the fans.  Talk about eating the shit sandwich (albeit, I loved it as I can't stand ARod).  Brady though I kinda liked, but just cause I kinda like ya, don't mean I can't like seeing ya squirm when you start acting douchey.

coffee

Whining like a biatch? Goodell suspends him for four games based on nothing but text messages between two guys who call each other "Dorito dink" and a 250 page report with science that numerous other agencies have torn apart, puts himself in the position to hear the appeal on the punishment he himself sets, and has waited over a month to issue a "decision" as he stands around with his finger in the air.

Brady is refusing to accept a suspension because he doesn't feel like he deserves a suspension. I don't know why anyone would expect someone who feels that way to accept a suspension the same length Greg Hardy got for nearly killing a woman.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:14 am

New England Nineties wrote:

coffee

Whining like a biatch? Goodell suspends him for four games based on nothing but text messages between two guys who call each other "Dorito dink" and a 250 page report with science that numerous other agencies have torn apart, puts himself in the position to hear the appeal on the punishment he himself sets, and has waited over a month to issue a "decision" as he stands around with his finger in the air.

Brady is refusing to accept a suspension because he doesn't feel like he deserves a suspension. I don't know why anyone would expect someone who feels that way to accept a suspension the same length Greg Hardy got for nearly killing a woman.

And this folks is a typical response by a "Fan" that would rather put blinders on then really think of the situation in a non biased way. Really Mike? just a few text messages? You dont think the league has more information? Baaa aaa M?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:33 am

Brady and the patriots are so innocent. The balls deflated through the holes in the pig's skin.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Brady and the patriots are so innocent. The balls deflated through the holes in the pig's skin.

ass kicking

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 am

I don't give two shits about this story, the suspension or Tom Brady but honestly between this and some of the other recent "issues" I really think the NFL should sit down and revamp their policy for troublemakers on and off the field. They should go harsh with it and make it pretty damn clear cut and leave no room to wiggle out and as mentioned before also have something in place so that appealing the decision is at a risk of doubling the penalty so we can stop wasting time on every fuckin issue.

Example:

Deflate a football: 4 games suspension
Use of banned substances: 6 games
Domestic violence: full season
Murder: The commissioner throws you out of a private jet over the ocean to feed some of the planets creatures

Obviously the list would be huge and need to have shit added all the time but if appealing risks doubling the shit, wouldn't the drama surrounding all of this crap come wayyyyyyy down? In regards to actual crimes, yeah you'd have to wait to see if the person is convicted but that's simple. If they aren't convicted then no penalty and the world can go bitch at the justice system versus the league.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:43 pm

New England Nineties wrote:

coffee

It's your home team and you golden boy.  I fully expected what you wrote.  Defend your team and boy, that's cool.  However, Brady cheated IMO, and to be honest that should come with a suspension.  Hardy should be answering in a court of law for assault.  Not sure why businesses now fire employees for bad conduct in their homes.  I understand the bad press and all, but that should be for the legal courts IMO.  Cheating, taking peds, should fall under the league court.  Thus, Brady should not be able to even take this shit to legal court, it should stay in league only.  Hardys shit should go through legal cort and IF found guilty then the league can drop a 4 to 6 gamer on him for tarnishing the league shield and image.

Anyway, I'm a lil archaic in my views.  I'm not a PC guy.  I do however frown upon cheating, especially when you cheat so fucking bad that you get caught.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:51 pm

It is funny how every Pats fan defends it blindly. You got your SB, now just admit that there is a very good chance that your boys bent the rules, as they have in the past.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Quote :
The league has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension.

After a summer of waffling, commissioner Roger Goodell has decided to hold firm on Brady's shockingly-severe punishment. It means the matter is now headed to federal court, where Brady will sue the league. Brady will reportedly "seek an injunction that will allow him to play while his case works its way through the courts." Buried in the league's statement was confirmation that Brady destroyed his cellphone, apparently on the same day he met with investigator Ted Wells. Reading the reports, "Deflategate" sometimes comes across as a matter of national security instead of the silly sports controversy that it is. As it stands right now, Jimmy Garoppolo will be starting against the Steelers, Bills, Jaguars and Cowboys.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Can't wait to hear Mike's take.

troll

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Florio gets it wrong

I'm a big ProFootballTalk guy but it's entertaining to go back and check this article from Florio Michael David Smith authored just a few hours ago. Basically Stephen A. Smith got the early scoop on this story and was dead on with his statements but PFT didn't believe any of it because they don't like SAS.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Mike- "It is ridiculous. He smashed his cell phone because he didn't want it anymore! He is innocent. GODell sucks. He is out to get the Patriots. We will see him in court. We will get Johnnie Cochran! Oh wait..."

Too Soon? Too Soon?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

DDT wrote:
Florio gets it wrong

I'm a big ProFootballTalk guy but it's entertaining to go back and check this article from Florio Michael David Smith authored just a few hours ago.  Basically Stephen A. Smith got the early scoop on this story and was dead on with his statements but PFT didn't believe any of it because they don't like SAS.

Yep, I love PFT and sit and read the comments all day, but some of the writers including Florio and MDS are Douchebags. Glad to see they were wrong as the day was long.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Florio is scum. Fuck him.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Florio is scum.  Fuck him.

I literally just spit out water at my desk laughing. rofl

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Only thing that concerns me about all this Bullshite is...I can finally unload Garoppolo to the Brady owner. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:00 pm

MALOSOS wrote:
Only thing that concerns me about all this Bullshite is...I can finally unload Garoppolo to the Brady owner.  vote yes

HAHA, I did that exact thing when the suspension was set! I did well.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:45 pm

I won't actually believe he sits and misses games, until I see it with my two eyes. Those Pats are so Slippery & Smary. eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:04 pm

He's already announced he's appealing with the courts. This will likely mean he can play whilst the legality of the punishment is disputed. So a 4 game ban next season, or can he delay it more than that...?

The New York Daily News reports Tom Brady will "definitely" file for an injunction to stay his four-game suspension while the legal process plays out.
The league has already sought to "confirm" Brady's suspension in federal court, while Brady is prepared to file a lawsuit of his own. We're nowhere near the end of this melodrama, which has been given the gravity of an international incident.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

I won't actually believe he sits and misses games, until I see it with my two eyes.  Those Pats are so Slippery & Smary.  eating popcorn

So true.....

Shady will fight this tooth and nail.

rules

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 pm

England Dragons wrote:
He's already announced he's appealing with the courts. This will likely mean he can play whilst the legality of the punishment is disputed. So a 4 game ban next season, or can he delay it more than that...?

The New York Daily News reports Tom Brady will "definitely" file for an injunction to stay his four-game suspension while the legal process plays out.
The league has already sought to "confirm" Brady's suspension in federal court, while Brady is prepared to file a lawsuit of his own. We're nowhere near the end of this melodrama, which has been given the gravity of an international incident.

I don't think that he'll find a receptive audience in the Federal Courts which have not hesitated to issue harsh punishments such as dismissal of actions, granting adverse inferences, and issuing monetary sanctions against litigants that have destroyed evidence. The fight is no longer about the Wells report or the science. The NFL will focus the Court on the fact that Brady destroyed evidence which prevented the NFL from being able to investigate Brady's involvement in the scheme. That's an argument that wins a lot more often than it loses.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:30 pm

DDT wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

I don't think that he'll find a receptive audience in the Federal Courts which have not hesitated to issue harsh punishments such as dismissal of actions, granting adverse inferences, and issuing monetary sanctions against litigants that have destroyed evidence.  The fight is no longer about the Wells report or the science.  The NFL will focus the Court on the fact that Brady destroyed evidence which prevented the NFL from being able to investigate Brady's involvement in the scheme.  That's an argument that wins a lot more often than it loses.

Well said but doesn't mean he can't dick about long enough to defer the suspension until next season if that's what they want to achieve.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:29 pm

I would laugh my balls off if he manages to delay his suspension until after this season and then retires.

Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

He and the Patriots got off easy.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I would laugh my balls off if he manages to delay his suspension until after this season and then retires.  

That would be "typical" Patriot Hocus Pocus...Says a still disgruntled, "Tuck Rule" bitter Raider fan. wink

Anyways, just got offered Tre Mason (own Gurley)/Devin Smith for Garoppolo. Think I'll take it, before the hijinks begin. laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

I think it would be justice if the trial delays it just long enough that his suspension takes effect as playoffs are about to begin. Miss the last two games of the season and the first two of the playoffs...see how much you'll be smiling then Tommy Boy.

I still really don't give two shits but it's annoying that it's gonna keep going and going now.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I think it would be justice if the trial delays it just long enough that his suspension takes effect as playoffs are about to begin.  Miss the last two games of the season and the first two of the playoffs...see how much you'll be smiling then Tommy Boy.

I can only dream...Thanks for the image!! pray

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:15 pm

This whole story can just go away now

Back to top Go down
San Tropez Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:39 pm

PFT's Mike 'Scum' Florio reports the NFL offered suspended QB Tom Brady a two-game reduction on his four-game suspension in exchange for a guilty admission.
Per Scum Florio's source, Brady had to admit to having knowledge of whatever ball men John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs, admit to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation and then apologize. Brady's ban would have then dropped to at least two games and possibly one. It appears Brady is dead-set on taking the NFL to court to get his suspension wiped out completely or he's going to take the heat and sit the four games.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Frozen Tundra wrote:

PFT's Mike 'Scum'  Florio reports the NFL offered suspended QB Tom Brady a two-game reduction on his four-game suspension in exchange for a guilty admission.
Per Scum Florio's source, Brady had to admit to having knowledge of whatever ball men John Jastremski and Jim McNally were doing to the footballs, admit to failing to cooperate with the Ted Wells investigation and then apologize. Brady's ban would have then dropped to at least two games and possibly one. It appears Brady is dead-set on taking the NFL to court to get his suspension wiped out completely or he's going to take the heat and sit the four games.

laughing I wish everyone everywhere would start referring to him as Scum...makes for such an interesting read.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:01 pm

I hope he is suspended 4 games!!  Don't let him get away with only 2 games Goddell  tough guy

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm not a smartie pants with the legal stuff, especially with non-legal type stuff like this. However, I would think this has obstruction of justice written all over it. If there is a such thing in this type of case.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 am

I realized yesterday Steelers vs Pats on opening Thursday in the NFL means we are missing

Brady and Le. Bell.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 am

I hate this freaking TURD. I never felt that way about him before, but Fuck him. Dirty, cheating piece of shit. Take your games and fucking rot.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 am

Enough already... Tom you know you fucking deflated the footballs, (which I couldnt care less about)this whole fucking process is ridiculous but that doesn't mean you didn't do it. Serve your 4 games and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:59 am

This whole situation is pretty funny... The NFL did everything they could to "prove" Brady did this.  But in the end, there was and still is no real evidence anything was done wrong.  They pitched a deal to Brady to reduce his suspension to 2 games if he agreed to "admit to doing it and apologize".  Brady's camp pitched a deal to the NFL to reduce the suspension to 2 games if they would recognize the suspension was only for "not cooperating with the league investigation" but not for actually cheating, because he still maintains his innocents.

Neither side wants to give in even though they both offered the same suspension compromise.  While I agree, just like the NFL determined in the Wells Report, Brady most likely had direct knowledge of deflating footballs, there still in no direct proof.  And in our country, you need proof to convict of a crime, in most cases lol. 

If the NFL would have simply said you're suspended 4 games for not cooperating with our investigation, Brady would have no legs to stand on and this whole thing would be over.  But they are dead set on destroying the legacy of one of the faces of their own product, which makes no sense to me.  Meanwhile, case after case of domestic violence and drug-related suspensions continue to get reduced by Roger Giddell.  Makes me wonder.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady QB NEP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: