x

Share | 

Faber College Mongols Press Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Promising Prospect Conference

*** Management is currently killing the auction draft but looks forward to unveiling the new squad to Fan and Foe alike very soon. ***

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the opening press conference for your Faber College Mongols.

It's been a fun, exciting first couple weeks of training camp; unfortunately not without a few setbacks.

Let's start off with an introduction of the team and the roles we hope they can play in helping bring home the Championship.

The mentality behind our QB corps was to put together a reasonable floor of starters that would allow for some marquis players in other areas. We feel this goal was achieved with Dalton, Tannehill and the Denver trio. Unfortunately we've suffered a setback to our plans with Ryan, we're waiting on word and stay positive for the best outcome.

The focus behind our direction during the auction was upside youth at a value. We feel confident that while a standout bell cow may not seem evident on paper by mid season the Mongols have the potential for a nice stable of high weekly producing backs. Murky situations, shared carries and other questions will determine whether guys like Rawls, Kelley, Abdullah, Gillislee and Henry are barely serviceable or crushing it weekly.

Our WRs are much like our RBs but on PEDs.... I make light I assure you, we just couldn't be happier with the players we were able to aquire to lead our WR corps for a long time to come. The weekly floor with potential upside provided by Cooks, Davis, Diggs and Jeffrey is exciting. It gives us the confidence needed to wait on our youth or those who've under preformed thus far in their careers. We believe in Kevin and Breshad and look forward to them both rising up to that next level many believe would never happen. Reynolds, Ross, JuJu, DeDe and MWill all offer us a future where the sky, or in this case the endzone is the limit.

As the elder statesman on the team we're fortunate to have acquired a group of TEs all in their primes. Julius is coming off a few down seasons and now the recent loss of Ryan but in speaking with Adam Gase we're excited for the plans they have in place to get Julius involved. Zach speaks highly of the re-pore that continues to grow with Wentz, someone has to catch the TDs that Alshon doesn't is the word around the locker room is what we're hearing. Jordan.... Oh Jordan lol. Did you all know it was too good to be true as well? The sunshine that was our auction steal quickly turned into a thunder cloud when the injury jinx struck. We feel confident that Jordan will be back and healthy by week 9 ready to lead us to the promise land.

Kickers. . . . . . Why do we play with kickers again?

We had a budgetary goal of -30% for our IDP. We felt through our experience there was no reason to spend on DT or CB and these positions could be locked down for under 2%. Grady and Javon are both young high upside talents that put our DT position on cruise control for years to come.

Our DE corp came together very nicely. We're confident we put together a high floor group that allows weekly flexibility. A nice tier of ages that will allow for contract flexibility while maintaining depth. Like many of our positions dollar for dollar we'd put our DE's against anyone in the league.

We knew going into the auction that LB would be a focus of the auction and the majority of our IDP budget. Our goal was to sneak into the low end of LB1s/high end LB2 territory and do as much cherry picking as possible. David, Hicks and Kirksey all came at a cost, there were no steals in this group but that being said we would have happily paid more for each. The true values of our LB corps came with Shaq and De'Vondre for $5, these were must have guys to close out the auction for the Mongols.

Closing out the team we have a strong, young Secondary that doesn't wow overall but gives us the security to know each week our starting LU will round out nicely. Bell, Baker and Hyde excite us as guys that are currently flying under the radar and will all preform above expectations this year.

At this time we welcome any questions the audience may have. Questions or concerns about the thoughts or process behind our auction we'd be happy to address.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:30 pm

If you feel the Mongols will fail in 17' or beyond quote this reply and let us know why.

1. Good depth but lacking substance.
2. Too young/unproven/untalented.
3. You suck at auctioning.
4. Other (please explain)

If you feel the Mongols will succeed in 17' or beyond quote this reply and let us know why.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:22 am

The Mongols trade table is open for business. Some of you may choose to let your personal differences stop you from doing what's best for your team; that is understandably your free choice.

We trade with one goal in mind, to achieve a fair deal that is mutually beneficial. Any personal opinions are of little concern.

QB took a hit with Tannehill but it's not a must fill area for our team at this point. Due to feeling confident about our position and depth most moves will be looking to improve our weekly starting line up.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 am

The Mongols Report that Ryan Tannehill and Chad Kelly have been placed on the Ir.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Management has made the decision to send Spenser Ware and Kevin White to the IR. We wish them a speedy recovery.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:54 pm

The Mongols are happy to announce the team's first trade. We wish Zach and JuJu all the best down the road, we know they will serve the Panthers well. We are very excited in how our team will be able to use DeMarco, Chris and Austin. A big thank you to Panthers GM Sam for some smooth, friendly trade talks, all the best to your team in the future.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Yes sir, sorry about the wait been driving all day.

I think we were supposed to put the 10 Warbucks coming my way in the trade, we may need to post or email Carla to get them transferred over to me.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:43 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Yes sir, sorry about the wait been driving all day.

I think we were supposed to put the 10 Warbucks coming my way in the trade, we may need to post or email Carla to get them transferred over to me.

You can trade them now however you wished they went.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:04 am

We did, after I made that last post.. We are square, sorry for the confusion and thanks Carla

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 am

Team would like to announce some IR moves.

Westbrook, Dede JAC WR
Geathers, Clayton IND S

Have been placed on the IR list.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Apologies for being away, Management was at Stub Hub field this weekend scouting talent for the Chargers/Broncos game.

Was a great experience for a first time Canadian! Was sitting right behind the end zone and was fortunate enough to be able to get my new Chargers hat signed by Melvin Gordon and Joey Bosa! Might have to seal this bad boy away in a glass case!

Unfortunately the team didn't fare as well as the owners this weekend and we'll be sending Jordan Hicks LB to the IR. We wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to having him back next season.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Awesome man that’s cool

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 am

Add/Drop
acquired Crawley, Ken NOS CB
dropped Talib, Aqib DEN CB
Tue Oct 24 10:30:14 p.m. CT 2017

Processed by Minor League Commish

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 am

Faber College Mongols wrote:

Super Jealous!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks Ben, really not my style to ask for autographs, was the kind of opportunity I'm really glad I did something out of character for though lol.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:17 am

Faber College Mongols wrote:
Thanks Ben, really not my style to ask for autographs, was the kind of opportunity I'm really glad I did something out of character for though lol.

Yeah, definitely something that you can't pass up given the opportunity! I'm hoping to get out to a game before they leave StubHub! Just gotta convince the wife!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:22 am

Was such a cool experience because there was without a word of a lie far more Broncos fans there than Chargers fans, so even though it was home field you were a nuetral if not away type fan. Got to see as bunch of players close up, LT was close by but not close enough talking to fans.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Add/Drop
Tolzien, Scott IND QB
12:10 pm Oct 26, 2017

Roster 50
IR 6
Contract years 126

Processed by the Minor League Commish $5 wbs

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 pm

GM has made the following team transactions.

Deactivated:
Kelley, Rob WAS RB

Activated:
Geathers, Clayton IND S

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faber College Mongols Press Room   

Back to top Go down

Faber College Mongols Press Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum