HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 pm

I believe Matt is correct!

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Did we decide on a draft day?

I think we're starting July 5.

agree

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:16 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Did we decide on a draft day?

I think we're starting July 5.

That is my idea but will do the 6th if it helps an owner some. It will be one of those dates because I have not received anything negative about the early start. I sent an email to the league too incase someone had not visited the site recently.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:47 pm

we need less talking here and more drafting, that would be stellar, enough with the build up just start the damn league already.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:09 pm

5th or 6th works for me. 24 hour clock should be plenty of time to get in bids.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Faber College Mongols wrote:
we need less talking here and more drafting, that would be stellar, enough with the build up just start the damn league already.

Hey Monster----you dont scare me. Remember you are in my division buster! We are gonna talk and talk....then draft! rock on

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Hey Monster----you dont scare me.  Remember you are in my division buster!  We are gonna talk and talk....then draft!  rock on
Less Drafting, More Talking!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Hey Monster----you dont scare me.  Remember you are in my division buster!  We are gonna talk and talk....then draft!  rock on

I don't go to a dance to sit in the corner and like Kenny Rogers said there's plenty of time to count your money when the dealing's done.

You've got me all wrong. I don't work on fear or intimidation. On the contrary. I'm a cuddler and there will be plenty of time to talk about how sexy my team is later.

Plus, all this anticipation, I'd hate to see you or anyone else for that matter get a case of the nerves when it's time to get down to business. Auction drafts are the dark, dirty world where I live. You won't be able to run to an ADP chart or twitter to save you. Once that auction bell rings there's nothing left to do but get in the pit and try to love someone rock on

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 am

We'll have better info to work with on players come July and we should be done by early August. Then Free agency, off season waivers?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:18 am

Sigh. Would love to change my team name to Framingham Hell Spawn and completely change my team's look. Gonna have to earn it though so I have to be patient. The 6th is a Wednesday. I will probably be working but the great invention that is the iPhone will allow me to get my nose up. Looking forward to getting started.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Sigh. Would love to change my team name to Framingham Hell Spawn and completely change my team's look. Gonna have to earn it though so I have to be patient. The 6th is a Wednesday. I will probably be working but the great invention that is the iPhone will allow me to get my nose up. Looking forward to getting started.

Nah man. Any time you are having a rough day you can just look at your current head coach and everything will be ok.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:22 am

Some words of warning since I have been in several auctions with the new auction system:

* the auction will freeze. I use Google Chrome as my browser and have never had problems until the auctions this year.

* Brad already posted about this: This year it doesn't show who bids on a player you have a high bid on. There is a setting you can change so this goes back up. Hopefully Carla we can make the change so we can see. I love to see who the gebroni is who is bidding up my guys.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 am

I'm sure Andy will let you! You'll probably have to post in the Minor League Design Thread.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 am

I hate auto correct. I type in "noms" it gives me nose. As far as Eva. She will still be an integral part of my team's success. I plan to add my new offensive coordinator, Jessica Kylie.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Andy said he would take it under advisement. Translation. " you left rosterwars (insert expeletive) you need to wait until after I get the other guys done since you already have one made"

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 am

Andy said he would take it under advisement. Translation. " you left rosterwars (insert expeletive) you need to wait until after I get the other guys done since you already have one made"
Haha probably true! I think he plans on reworking the major league ones too. He's already done a couple.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I don't go to a dance to sit in the corner and like Kenny Rogers said there's plenty of time to count your money when the dealing's done.

You've got me all wrong. I don't work on fear or intimidation. On the contrary. I'm a cuddler and there will be plenty of time to talk about how sexy my team is later.

Plus, all this anticipation, I'd hate to see you or anyone else for that matter get a case of the nerves when it's time to get down to business. Auction drafts are the dark, dirty world where I live. You won't be able to run to an ADP chart or twitter to save you. Once that auction bell rings there's nothing left to do but get in the pit and try to love someone rock on

Strategy will be at its best in our division and whole conference. Who knows what the other conference will do.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Strategy will be at its best in our division and whole conference.  Who knows what the other conference will do.

I definitely think urine the right conference

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Strategy will be at its best in our division and whole conference.  Who knows what the other conference will do.

Um...Natural talent will be on display on the varsity side of the minor leagues.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Well done clap

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Well done clap

Clever........NOT

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Poor PP conference. I almost feel bad for them... almost.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 7:46 am

THERE WAS AN EMAIL SENT OUT THIS MORNING CLARIFYING YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO DISAGREE WITH THE AUCTION START DATE. Please read it or let me know if you did not receive it.

JULY 6--------was the basic message mixed in with some smack talk.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 7:49 am

Got your email Carla. Good to go here. Can't start soon enough!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 8:13 am

The 6th works for me!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 8:14 am

so metal

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 8:47 am

The 6th is good! metal

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 9:05 am

coffee
I'll be good to go for the 6th!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 9:10 am

I'll be good for the 6th start

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 9:21 am

Good to go on the 6th!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 9:23 am

I could start right now. I can't believe this is still even being talked about.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 9:52 am

Kansas City Kings wrote:
I could start right now.  I can't believe this is still even being talked about.

I agree 100%. If everyone is paid let's just start now.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 10:42 am

6th is fine for me if it helps out some.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 11:01 am

I think a couple owners are traveling.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 11:24 am

Yeah I'm traveling Thursday evening and won't be back til Sunday. My mom will be in town with us next week but that won't stop me from being able to draft.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 11:26 am

Can't believe the draft is finally just a little over a week away. It's about damn time.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 11:30 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Can't believe the draft is finally just a little over a week away.  It's about damn time.

Yep it will be here before long

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 12:23 pm

sleep

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 1:26 pm

carlton

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 2:14 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Can't believe the draft is finally just a little over a week away.  It's about damn time.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Yesterday at 5:00 pm

Looking forward to the 6th.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Today at 1:12 pm

I'm good with the 6th. Can't wait.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Today at 3:01 pm

May July the 6th be with you all

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Today at 6:18 pm

Good on the 6th

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   Today at 6:28 pm

Maybe we should wait til August...
pink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****   

Back to top Go down

****Attention Minor League Owners -Very Important****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: