x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed May 31, 2017 9:24 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Just a piece of advice for those not in 24 team leagues -- choose PP.  If not, you'll have to do one extra click every time you check rosters, draft picks, etc.  The default will go to the first division.

Or you can choose the same division you're in in your other 24 team league so you don't change your routine at all

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Just a piece of advice for those not in 24 team leagues -- choose PP.  If not, you'll have to do one extra click every time you check rosters, draft picks, etc.  The default will go to the first division.

Or you can choose the same division you're in in your other 24 team league so you don't change your routine at all

cheers

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed May 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Kind of a lazy attitude, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Interesting. 12 teams placed, 2 per division. Very even!

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:28 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Looks like Paul wanted to stay away from Matt and I. Smart move on his part.

I nearly jumped in with you boys, but like you said - you got your shit together last year so I thought better of it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

Chapter 6. She calls to me like a long lost mistress.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:08 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:

I nearly jumped in with you boys, but like you said - you got your shit together last year so I thought better of it.

Dufuq?

For those of you that don't know...

2016 RWTC standings
Philadelphia Pigskins 2-10
Maplewood Dopplegangers 1-11

And let's not forget that piece of shit Joe 1-11.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 am

California Nightmare wrote:

Dufuq?

2016 RWTC standings

rofl

Galacticos @ 3-9 blew those chumps out the water...kind of confused

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 am

Dufuq?

2016 RWTC standings

Just a reminder to you Greg, after playoff standings:
Doppelgangers - 14th
Nightmare - 17th
Pigskin - 23rd

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:47 am

Dufuq?

2016 RWTC standings

What did I learn from all this?  The definition of dufuq.  Of course you have to pronounce it correctly.  I saw that word and was saying do fwak. So I guess it's not a french derivative. scratch   Got it now, thanks Greg. Those teams sucked, what dufuq? vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

What did I learn from all this?  The definition of dufuq.  Of course you have to pronounce it correctly.  I saw that word and was saying do fwak. So I guess it's not a french derivative. scratch   Got it now, thanks Greg. Those teams sucked, what dufuq? vote yes

That term is actually described as "Ghetto nonsense", when you look it up. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

England Dragons wrote:
Interesting. 12 teams placed, 2 per division. Very even!

The OCD in me couldn't go any other way, since I was locked into the conference anyways. I was gonna stay away from the only vet over there though.

scared

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:55 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

That term is actually described as "Ghetto nonsense", when you look it up. lol 2

So, next time I'm in the Ghetto, I better not use that term or I'll look out of place? laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 am

Bern, I don't think you should ever go to the ghetto. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

So, next time I'm in the Ghetto, I better not use that term or I'll look out of place? laughing

Yes, Bern, Definitely do that.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:03 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

LMAO. Yep, that term is what will make you look out of place in the Ghetto :)

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 am

Ill take Chapter 10 all day. Just has to still be open when I pick!

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:09 am

Only 1 spot left in chapter 12. Come join and get some!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 am

Is all this selection going on behind the scenes in email or am I just an idiot who can't find where the selections are being made? (Note, even if things are going on behind the scenes in email. this does not preclude me from being an idiot).

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 am

It was the closest I could get to feeling like I was back in Chapter 6.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Is all this selection going on behind the scenes in email or am I just an idiot who can't find where the selections are being made? (Note, even if things are going on behind the scenes in email. this does not preclude me from being an idiot).

Yep, email.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:15 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

Yep, email.

Thanks, makes me feel a little better about myself.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am

you can still follow along though

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t8229-minor-league-team-placement

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Only 1 spot left in chapter 12.  Come join and get some!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

you can still follow along though

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t8229-minor-league-team-placement

Thanks Eric.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:08 am

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Only 1 spot left in chapter 12.  Come join and get some!

cheers

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 am

Chapter 6 rocks!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 am

7 is much closer to 6...

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:57 am

I'm game for wherever I fall. Give me the biggest and the baddest. In the end, the cream will always rise to the top anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:58 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

7 is much closer to 6...

12 is the last chapter in the 2nd conference. Just like 6 is in the original league.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:03 pm

I think its on me to pick my placement, I got 2 pills of oxy in me right now so I'm not at my sharpest.. If it is on me you can put me in Chapter 8... Cause 8 is great !!!

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I think its on me to pick my placement, I got 2 pills of oxy in me right now so I'm not at my sharpest.. If it is on me you can put me in Chapter 8... Cause 8 is great !!!

I like it!

boxing

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 pm

That a boy Sam!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Paul is Pink!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:04 pm

How adorable.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Two in the stink one in the Paul... wait, how's it go?

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

A Paul in the stink and three in the butthole something something.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Paul is Pink!

Hey Ed, go look at old threads and stop meddling.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

A Paul in the stink and three in the butthole something something.

lol 2 laughing

I spit root beer across the table when I seen this. That is fucking funny. The wifey didn't seem to think so.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Paul is Pink!

Hey Ed, go look at old threads and stop meddling.

In other words, LAY DOWN BITCH! laughing

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Dufuq?

2016 RWTC standings

Oh wow. This has absolutely nothing do with my placement in chapter 10.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Welcome to Chapter 10 Ross! You're in great company!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Welcome to Chapter 10 Ross! You're in great company!

Goodday mate. Put anotha shrimp on a bobby. lol 2

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Dufuq?

2016 RWTC standings

Oh wow. This has absolutely nothing do with my placement in chapter 10.

Finally a motherfucker with a set of nuts in Chapter 10. clap Good choice dude.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Now we just need to close it out with someone with the bigger set of nuts?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Now we just need to close it out with someone with the bigger set of nuts?  

I like your style G. How far away from your pick?

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:59 pm

I think there are 3 ahead of me yet. I will have to be in 10, 11, or 12 as I have played with Denver. I've been looking at Chapter 10 since Denver was placed.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Afterglow is up next. His choice could all but seal this up. Cobras and Arsenic must be in RR. So if Afterglow picks RR, then Cobras will have choice and leave Arsenic what's left....and Spartans would lose his choice since the remaining two spots would both be in Chapter 9 for him and Werewolves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)   

Back to top Go down

Minor League Team Placement (and reactions)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: