:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Gary Barnidge TE FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm

It's not often that you get excited when one of your players gets cut but this is one of those times....

Quote :

Updating a previous report, Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge was released Friday, April 28.

Dude can play so any other team picking him up improves his stock IMO...well not the Jets but 30 other teams.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:38 am

I traded you Barnidge, because of his situation. Hopefully he does go to the Jets. laughing

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:49 am

Funny how Barnidge tweeted welcome to the new TE Njoku. Then literally hours later he sent out a goodbye message. He should be a good addition to nearly any team.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Philly 12th Man wrote:
Funny how Barnidge tweeted welcome to the new TE Njoku. Then literally hours later he sent out a goodbye message. He should be a good addition to nearly any team.

Nature of the business I guess.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Mon May 01, 2017 7:00 am

As the owner on the TT side, here's to hoping he catches on somewhere helpful. Not sure where that might be though. Clive Walford is nothing special in Oakland. I know Denver needs a TE next year, although I am not sure that helps his fantasy prospects. The Cardinals maybe?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 am

Oakland signed Jared Cook

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Mon May 01, 2017 7:14 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Oakland signed Jared Cook

You're right. I forgot about him, and the depth chart I looked at must have been outdated. Cross them off the list of potentially helpful landing spots.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Mon May 01, 2017 10:05 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
As the owner on the TT side, here's to hoping he catches on somewhere helpful.  Not sure where that might be though.  Clive Walford is nothing special in Oakland.  I know Denver needs a TE next year, although I am not sure that helps his fantasy prospects.  The Cardinals maybe?

We could definitely use a TE in Denver. We drafted Jake Butt but who knows how long he'll be rehabbing that knee. A one year deal in Denver could work from a personnel standpoint, but we don't have the salary space to sign him. (According to Spotrac, we're actually in the negatives right now).

Chicago, Jacksonville, SanFran seem most likely, imo

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   Thu May 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Last talk I heard was after the visit with BUF he had visits lined up with CAR & JAX.

Personally I am not a fan of any of those 3, if I had to pick it would be a toss up between BUF & JAX but not really feeling either.

I do own him in a league and would love to see a favorable place for him to land so I could sell... Only place I can think of off the top of my head where I would keep him would probably be in NOS. Fleener sucks, I think he could easily take that job from ol alligator arms and produce favorable fantasy results this year.

#still watching

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Barnidge TE FA   

Back to top Go down

Gary Barnidge TE FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: