:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:51 am

Hey boss man... Just wondering if there was an update on the schedule of events of things to come? Do we have specific dates yet for the IR opening up? I got dinged for that shit last year, don't want to fuck up again.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 am

We're behind on everything right now. I'm hoping to get started again this week on some things and will communicate each step as we get to it. Preferably I'd like to get everything back on schedule soon but there are a few things that might be out of my control.

Anyway, fear not because I have to take into account that this year you guys don't have the same schedule of events to look at. Because we're running behind, when I say it's time to activate players from IR I might just go through and do it for everyone so the whole process is done in a day and we get closer to where we need to be.

Again...hoping for some updates this week on everything.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:43 am

Ready, aim, fire!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We're behind on everything right now.  I'm hoping to get started again this week on some things and will communicate each step as we get to it.  Preferably I'd like to get everything back on schedule soon but there are a few things that might be out of my control.  

Anyway, fear not because I have to take into account that this year you guys don't have the same schedule of events to look at.  Because we're running behind, when I say it's time to activate players from IR I might just go through and do it for everyone so the whole process is done in a day and we get closer to where we need to be.

Just a heads up, there may be an issue with me taking all my guys off IR. I think that MFL only allows 90 men on a roster at a time and I'm at 95 right now.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We're behind on everything right now.  I'm hoping to get started again this week on some things and will communicate each step as we get to it.  Preferably I'd like to get everything back on schedule soon but there are a few things that might be out of my control.  

Anyway, fear not because I have to take into account that this year you guys don't have the same schedule of events to look at.  Because we're running behind, when I say it's time to activate players from IR I might just go through and do it for everyone so the whole process is done in a day and we get closer to where we need to be.

Just a heads up, there may be an issue with me taking all my guys off IR.  I think that MFL only allows 90 men on a roster at a time and I'm at 95 right now.

Thanks. No worries. We'll work around it.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:53 am

Derrick will take any refugee players from Russ. He believes in small bridges not huge walls.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Derrick will take any refugee players from Russ. He believes in small bridges not huge walls.

I've been trying to ship off a few guys but no one's taking my refugees.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

I've been trying to ship off a few guys but no one's taking my refugees.

That's because they have evil intentions and could harm other teams.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Russ has lots of pawns on the chess board.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Thankfully they are just pawns for now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   

Back to top Go down

Schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum