:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Mike Williams WR LAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 am

Carla wrote nice article on Mike Williams this morning on DLF.  I had preferred Corey Davis, but she really has me thinking now.  This is going to be  great debate up to the draft. I can't wait to see him perform at the combine.  Too bad Davis won't be there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:51 am

I think landing spot is what will decide for me. I value both of them similar and will be in position to draft the first WR in a league.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I think landing spot is what will decide for me. I value both of them similar and will be in position to draft the first WR in a league.

Agreed. I'm hopeful one of them land in Philly at Pick 15. Love both guys.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:32 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Why, you want Philly to ruin them like they did Agholor? laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Carla wrote nice article on Mike Williams this morning on DLF.  I had preferred Corey Davis, but she really has me thinking now.  This is going to be  great debate up to the draft. I can't wait to see him perform at the combine.  Too bad Davis won't be there.

It is going to get interesting for sure.  I think the edge for me even if some folks have them even is that Mike Williams has played tougher competition overall.  Bama is tough, he played well that game. Anyone know why Davis only had one catch vs. Kent State?  Regardless he played well in his toughest game of his career against Wisc. 6 balls for 73 yards and a TD.  

I think landing spot only allows a player to play sooner........I dont think landing spot makes Davis or Williams better than one another in true talent.  They are either better today or not.   But given that I want my players to perform sooner than later too, I see where some favor landing spots.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Are we sure Agholor is good?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Are we sure Mike Williams is?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Carla wrote nice article on Mike Williams this morning on DLF.

Premium Membership Required

Anyone get me the cliffsnotes?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:55 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Are we sure Mike Williams is?
This question would be best answered in a couple years once we give Williams the chance to have an NFL career like Agholor has had the opportunity to have.  I dont think Agholor is on the same talent plane as Williams even when he was a rookie.  Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:57 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Carla wrote nice article on Mike Williams this morning on DLF.

Premium Membership Required

Anyone get me the cliffsnotes?

Here is the article

Welcome to the 20/20 series. As part of our continued Dynasty Scouts coverage and in preparation for the NFL Combine, we’ll be profiling 20 of the top incoming rookies of the class of 2017 by giving you 20 facts you must know.
1.) Player Name – Mike Williams
2.) College – Clemson
3.) Height/Weight – 6’3”, 205 pounds (he has been listed at 225 lbs on ESPN and other sites)
4.) Birth Date – October 4, 1994 (22)
5.) Class – Redshirt Junior

6.) College stats – Career stats:  177 receptions, 2727 yards, 21 touchdowns. His best year, like most NFL rookies, came last year where his stat line was 98-1,361-11. This afforded him the rights of lead wide receiver in the ACC. He did suffer a major injury in 2015 during Clemson’s game opener, fracturing his neck when hitting a goal post in the first possession of the game.  His stat line for that drive was 2/20 and a touchdown.  He managed to hang onto the ball during the hit but unfortunately that would be the last time in 2015 we would see Mike Williams on the field.  His rehab was successful, as you can tell by his determination and big play ability in 2016. 
7.) NFL Draft round projection – Round one.  He has been projected in some mocks to be the first wide receiver off the block.  There are some that favor Corey Davis of Western Michigan (row the boat) and there is concern for John Ross of Washington to be the number one taken in the 2017 draft.  I don’t see it. I respect the work both wide receivers have done but I think Williams is more talented. He could fall to an NFL team later in the first round, but it is unlikely he drops into the second round.  It is difficult to predict the NFL momentum during the draft, but Williams will be on many team’s draft cards. 
8.) Current NFL comparison – Demaryius Thomas of the Broncos is one who Williams has been compared to in style of play. He’s hungry for the ball and looking for it on every play.         
9.) Best possible destination – Tennessee Titans is the safe pick but the Dallas Cowboys is the “go out on a limb” pick.  The safest place for Williams to land is with the Titans given they have two first round picks and the could use an immediate impact player like Mike Williams.  Surprising as it sounds, Dallas is a team that could target a young wide receiver like Mike if he is on the board during their first round pick in the 28th spot.  He should be long gone by then but if he isn’t, look for the Cowboys to add him to their already young offensive core.  It might be a stretch but everyone is looking to read the obvious choice, let’s think outside the box!
10.) Worst possible destination – Kansas City Chiefs.
Although Mike Williams would likely win a starting position early with the Chiefs, I would like to him start his NFL career with a younger ambitious quarterback.  The Chiefs are rarely perceived as an explosive throwing team, but do need a wide receiver as Jeremy Maclin ages and has durability issues.
11.) Best current skill – Ability to position himself to make the catch.  There are faster options at the position but it is difficult to find a player more willing to jump up, block out and use his big frame to come down with the catch.  His ability to obtain yards after the catch (YAC) is admirable. He is going to get you every yard possible until the whistle blows.  Early on he will become the player on the field his quarterback will look for when nobody is open to make a play.
12.) Skill that needs to be improved – His speed and route running.  In the NFL the defensive backs are quicker and stronger than he played against in college.  The ability to run effective routes will greatly improve his playing time. He has a pure toughness about him displayed in college that led him to success.  If he plans to keep this reputation he needs to improve his speed and route running so every ball thrown his way is not contested.
13.) Past/current rookie ADP –  He is listed on DLF as everyone’s number one or two wide receiver off the board.  The combine and pro days should give clarity to his rookie ADP.  It could come down to personal preference as there are reasons to chose both Corey Davis and Mike Williams as the first wide receiver today.
14.) Projected dynasty value – Overall in dynasty leagues you will see Williams go in the top five picks.  Admittedly, this is a strong running back rookie draft.  There are two backs favored to go early in rookie drafts.  If you are an owner who drafted a top running back last year or have depth on your dynasty squads at running back this is a dream come true for you.  If you were not lucky enough to land a top four pick in this years draft you will be happy to see the running backs go early leaving Williams for you at the 1.05 or 1.06 pick.  Given this dream scenario it is likely Mike Williams will be gone by the 1.04 spot regardless.  As goes for all wide receivers and running backs, his landing spot could persuade you to pick him higher or lower.
15.) Sample size – Williams is a victim of limited years of college play given his neck injury in 2015 where he sat out the entire year minus Clemson’s first possession of their opener.  However, he more than proved his worth in the national championship game in January, along with leading the ACC in wide receiver stats for the 2016 season.
16.) Speed – I don’t find Williams particularly fast but I don’t find him slow by any means.  He will not out run defensive backs in the NFL like we have seen Tyreek Hill of the Kansas City Chiefs or Will Fuller of the Houston Texans do, but he can be a little twisty and shifty when trying to get open for a catch.
17.) Determination – His dedicated desire to work in the off-season after his 2015 neck injury is impressive.  His determination in rehabbing and focus on getting back on the field in 2016 was nothing short of hard work.  He did not come back in 2016 as an average player, he came back a faster, stronger version of his previous self. 
19.) How did he fare vs. top competition – In the college championship game Clemson took on the Crimson Tide of Alabama.  There are many that thought Alabama was unbeatable.  Clemson stayed the course and won the title.  In that game Williams had eight catches for 94 yards and a touchdown.  He proved he will show up during the big games against tough competition.
20.) What type of offense fits? – A team running the west coast offense could find the most success with Williams on the field.  He can threaten opposing defenses while running slants in the middle of the field and remember his ability to run after the catch sets him up perfectly in this position.  

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:46 am

Great article Carla. They have made nearly everything at DLF pay to view, so sadly I never go there anymore. Shit, even the offseason rankings which were fun to look at are pay to view.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:05 am

I like Mike Williams, reminded me a bit of Treadwell - although that doesn't seem a favourable comp now, at the time Treadwell looked a good prospect & still may end up being a good receiver.

Some of his contested catch highlights are really cool.

He also had the back-shoulder fade down nicely with Watson - but more than any other throw/route that is something that QBs/Receivers develop on a personal level, so whether you can view that as a transferable skill is questionable.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:06 am

By the way. That article is really cool Carla. I didnt realise you did that...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 am

Great write-up Flip. I don't watch much college football so I'm always trying to play catch-up at this time of the year.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 am

I agree with you that landing spot is going to be the key. I will be keeping an eye on who Titans get. It would be fun to pair Mariotta with the rookie at 1.02 maybe.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:06 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
I agree with you that landing spot is going to be the key.  I will be keeping an eye on who Titans get.  It would be fun to pair Mariotta with the rookie at 1.02 maybe.

Yeah, the Titans need weapons in the worst way. I am all for them giving Mariota a guy like this. wink

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:34 pm

What if the Titans target Alshon and pass on the early rookie WR's? I want Williams and Davis alike to go to teams with good coaches. PROVEN good coaches.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
By the way. That article is really cool Carla. I didnt realise you did that...

Thanks Paul. I write under 10 articles a year...I could write 100 they wouldnt mind. I cannot do much in May (rookie drafts) and once the season starts so I try to contribute in the off season more.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
What if the Titans target Alshon and pass on the early rookie WR's?  I want Williams and Davis alike to go to teams with good coaches.  PROVEN good coaches.

Or they get Alshon ANDDDDD one of the top rookie WR's.... mischevious

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
What if the Titans target Alshon and pass on the early rookie WR's?  I want Williams and Davis alike to go to teams with good coaches.  PROVEN good coaches.

Or they get Alshon ANDDDDD one of the top rookie WR's.... mischevious

I think to protect their franchise QB, they should stick to a heavy run offense and throw the ball maybe 5x a game.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:18 pm

My eye is on JuJu Smith-Schuster who I drafted in my development league a couple years ago.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Well done Carla. Thanks for the hookup.

Interesting comparison with DT. I actually see more Dez in his game but I am not a professional.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
My eye is on JuJu Smith-Schuster who I drafted in my development league a couple years ago.

JuJu is tits! Good choice Ed.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 pm

i like JuJu too, but my favourite receiver in the class is LSU's Malaichi Dupre. I think he is going to go ham at the combine and jump up peoples boards.

(not saying he is the best receiver, just my favourite)

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 pm

No doubt Ju Ju will be a favorite, but I wouldnt take him over Williams.  He is perfectly slotted a few picks back for folks who have later round 1 picks.  The great thing about JuJu is if you have MAN love for him you dont need to work on moving up to get Williams or Davis because he is your guy in your natural pick area likely........OR you could trade back and capitalize on picks if you dont want Williams or Davis.

There are a few others in there ...... dont forget about~

Getting excited about this rookie class.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Mike Williams will miss the rest of the offseason program due to a mild disc herniation in his back. And so the Chargers injury train continues...

https://twitter.com/jamespalmertv/status/872133507329409024

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2713991-mike-williams-back-injury-diagnosed-as-mild-disk-herniation-held-out-of-otas

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Ouch!

Not good when your 1st round pick isn't taking part in practice......

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:55 pm

As long as he's ready for camp, it won't matter.

If he starts missing camp time, could turn into a redshirt year like White and Doctson.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Damn that sucks. Hopefully not a foreboding sign...

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 am

I don't know that the words "mild" and "disc herniation" should ever really be put in the same sentence, particularly when referencing a football player. I mean I get the idea, but as someone with a bad back, this sounds like it could get really not good really quickly.

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 am

I'll be surprised if he is anything but a bust when it's all said and done

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Quote :
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Chargers first-round WR Mike Williams may need season-ending back surgery on a herniated disk.

OH NO!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:29 pm

rofl ROTFLMAO lol 2 ROFL

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Reporters always need to be chasing something...but flags starting to raise???

Quote :
The No. 7 overall pick in April, Williams has been hurt seemingly ever since being picked. He missed the entire spring and has fallen way behind. Even if he somehow manages to recover at some point, he's highly unlikely to make a year-one impact. The good news for the Chargers is they're well-stocked at receiver with Keenan Allen coming back from a torn ACL, Tyrell Williams coming off a breakout 2016, Dontrelle Inman proving capable as a No. 3, and Travis Benjamin as a deep threat. Williams allegedly may have "masked" the injury in the pre-draft process.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:49 am

If that last sentence is true Tom, I wonder if the Chargers have any financial recourse to get some of their money back.  I would have to imagine there is a clause in his contract somewhere about fraud or hiding injuries.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Man, the Chargers and WR injuries. They can't catch a break, no pun intended.

If Williams did mask his injury during the draft process and it comes to light I don't think that will endear him to the staff going down the road. Unless of course he recovers nicely and produces big numbers on the field. That fixes everything in the NFL.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:15 pm

I'll be curious to see when more info on this comes out and the proximity to his neck injury in 2015. If it never properly healed, that doesn't bode well for him long term

or the Clemson staff that may not have properly handled it cool2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
I'll be curious to see when more info on this comes out and the proximity to his neck injury in 2015. If it never properly healed, that doesn't bode well for him long term

You and your jabs at Clemson.   laughing

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

College rivalries in the south are a serious business, man laughing

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Great news for the Tyrell Williams owner. grin

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Great news for the Tyrell Williams owner. grin

Yep, picked him up in another league in RFA and guys made fun of me when they drafted Williams. Score, for a while.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

College rivalries in the south are a serious business, man laughing

Nov 26, 2016 Clemson 56-7 South Carolina

Sorry. Hate them both.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

Nov 26, 2016 Clemson 56-7  South Carolina

Sorry.  Hate them both.

One of the youngest teams in the country vs one of the most experienced. Digging out of Spurrier's ditch bc he didn't want to stop playing golf long enough to recruit. And it's easy to win when your recruits go from tweeting about how they can barely afford lunch one week to photos of their brand new trucks the next.

Mad  Mad  Mad

Okay, that's it. Not going down this rabbit hole any further.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:37 pm

SEC fans complaining about paying players as if that's not what makes your conference so good in the first place.

Also, HBC FOR LIFE

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:03 pm

I wish we paid players. UNLV was the closest FBS team to us in recruiting budget last year. We did just get gifted enough money to build a new practice facility though!

As for Bama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, etc. I can't speak for their habits.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
I wish we paid players. UNLV was the closest FBS team to us in recruiting budget last year. We did just get gifted enough money to build a new practice facility though!

That sounded so insane to me that I had to look it up, and holy shit you're right! SC only spent about $302K on recruiting last year. For perspective, that's $1 million less than Auburn (which spends the most in the country). Michigan spent $136K in 12 days to fly Harbaugh around the country on a private jet. Clemson outright bought a private jet for $3.5 million.

I'm a little shocked that Muschamp would be so lax in hitting the road, holding local and satellite camps, hosting recruits and families, etc. The Muschamp I knew from Texas would bust into every high school in the state Kool-Aid Man style.

FWIW, players wouldn't be paid out of the school's recruiting budget. That under the table money comes from boosters who have little to no public relationship with the school. (Every college football fan should read this: Meet the Bagman)

Still, the program and the boosters have to work in concert. If the coaches aren't busting their ass, the boosters probably aren't whipping each other up to donate hundreds of thousands for players per year, either. Do you think that lethargy comes from Spurrier being burnt out? Is that just a condition of the athletic department-booster complex now?

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:

That sounded so insane to me that I had to look it up, and holy shit you're right! SC only spent about $302K on recruiting last year. For perspective, that's $1 million less than Auburn (which spends the most in the country). Michigan spent $136K in 12 days to fly Harbaugh around the country on a private jet. Clemson outright bought a private jet for $3.5 million.

I'm a little shocked that Muschamp would be so lax in hitting the road, holding local and satellite camps, hosting recruits and families, etc. The Muschamp I knew from Texas would bust into every high school in the state Kool-Aid Man style.

FWIW, players wouldn't be paid out of the school's recruiting budget. That under the table money comes from boosters who have little to no public relationship with the school. (Every college football fan should read this: Meet the Bagman)

Still, the program and the boosters have to work in concert. If the coaches aren't busting their ass, the boosters probably aren't whipping each other up to donate hundreds of thousands for players per year, either. Do you think that lethargy comes from Spurrier being burnt out? Is that just a condition of the athletic department-booster complex now?

We hired Muschamp fairly late in the cycle, iirc. We really wanted Herman and spoke with a few others before we hired Muschamp, so that gave him far less time. This is his first full cycle. The few guys he was able to get have already been big (Bentley, Rico Dowdle, etc). And the budget was already set at that point anyways. Our athletic department wants it badly and obviously the culture is all about it (other than baseball being ahead of it, ofc). So this is mostly a product of Spurrier not wanting it, not using it, and not asking for it. Next year will be higher im sure - though we can't make the jump all at once. The only reason we didn't get left in the dust during the late Spurrier years was being lucky enough to be near some huge recruits and Clemson not being great a few years ago either (Clowney, Lattimore, Gilmore, Alshon Jeffrey, etc). We also lucked into some good 3 stars. We should've capitalized and we wasted it bc Spurrier thought college football should only be a half-year job. Yes, he legitimately said that and it was fairly well known before that anyways. We've rebuilt, expanded, and renovated just about everything in our athletics department over the last few years. I haven't gone back through every year's records, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hadn't changed anything in the recruiting between Spurrier's hiring and quitting.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Well, not giving a fuck is Spurrier's defining characteristic. laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Williams WR LAC   

Back to top Go down

Mike Williams WR LAC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum