HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Great, good to have you on board Matt. Nearly there...

Remember that the people of Troy were happy to welcome that trojan horse into their city. Be on the watch for the trade offers.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 am

Awesome, minor league is full!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:48 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Remember that the people of Troy were happy to welcome that trojan horse into their city.  Be on the watch for the trade offers.

gtfo

thank you

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:52 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Remember that the people of Troy were happy to welcome that trojan horse into their city.  Be on the watch for the trade offers.

gtfo

thank you

Matt would never do that to us! tough guy Plus, his team will end up being just as crappy as it was in the RWTC!

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

gtfo

thank you

Matt would never do that to us! tough guy   Plus, his team will end up being just as crappy as it was in the RWTC!

I'm going out on a limb here I dont think our teams could be any worse than RWTC. Onwards and upwards.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

gtfo

thank you

Matt would never do that to us! tough guy   Plus, his team will end up being just as crappy as it was in the RWTC!

I'm going out on a limb here I dont think our teams could be any worse than RWTC. Onwards and upwards.

Matt could! He finished 19th year 1, and 23rd year 2. He could finish 24th!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

So what is the next step here? Who and where do i have to pay to get this Bitch rolling?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
So what is the next step here? Who and where do i have to pay to get this Bitch rolling?

Covering things this week....

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Great work Commish on recruiting, moving the league forward

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:

Aww yeaah rock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

troll

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Great job now the fun can begin.
so metal

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Very happy to see that we are full. Great timing too... I completed all of the rookie drafts for the teams I run, and am winding down my only other start up. Looks like i can give building a kick ass team my singular ff focus.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

I heard from a little birdie we were full... And it looks like it is so. Cant wait

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 am

We are not full....lost one. More info soon but get the word out that we have one more spot...again

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 am

Quit toying with my emotions Andy.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 5:51 am

Noooooo! I am getting startup blue balls! hissy fit hissy fit

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 6:30 am

We are not full....lost one.  More info soon but get the word out that we have one more spot...again

We are full, just ignore this post!

high five

scared

embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 am

I mean, he said the draft ain't happening until July so what's the rush?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 6:57 am

We are not full....lost one.  More info soon but get the word out that we have one more spot...again

I think Dave would really like the spot.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quit toying with my emotions Andy.  

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 9:36 am

Silver Lining - some of us move up a spot on the ol' activity tracker.

Hope everything is ok with the lost owner though in all seriousness.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 pm

I want that last spot.  Pick me

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:

Your gif game is promising. I like it.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Wed May 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:

Death match between you and whoever Dave had in mind. Put it on YouTube and MFL cost is paid for the year. Win-win

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm

I just sent the pay request email, even though my info is probably there still. Gotta up the Ole activity to at least 30 per month.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor League Roster and sign-up list   

Back to top Go down

The Minor League Roster and sign-up list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: