HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Fucking Stupid People Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Yeah but it is fun to think about this for 3 minutes even if it wont ever happen. Now we just hear people leave their babies in hot cars during the summer......how does this happen?
(STUPID PEOPLE)


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Because sometimes, you need a little more Yoda in your life when things get too serious:

Saudi Arabia Mistakenly Prints Textbook With Picture of Yoda Sitting Next to King

It was not a mistake. Yoda was really there.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Because sometimes, you need a little more Yoda in your life when things get too serious:

Saudi Arabia Mistakenly Prints Textbook With Picture of Yoda Sitting Next to King

It was not a mistake. Yoda was really there.

Mistake it was not. Really there he was.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 am

Not sure where to post this so putting it in the stupid people thread.

What the hell is wrong with people?  I just don't understand the amount of hate in this country these days. Politics aside, anyone that says this type of stuff isn't even human...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-sympathy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1724

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:07 am

It's one thing to stereotype an entire group of people because of demographics as a lawyer of all occupations. It's another to not even have sympathy for innocent victims because of an idiotic assumption that you make in your own mind.

Perfect thread for this.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:07 am

Wow, what a bitch. It's pretty bad that she had the thought in the first place, and then she makes it even worse by putting it on Facebook. Glad CBS did the right thing and fired her.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3472

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:25 am

Quote :
A New Jersey father’s bail has been set at $5 million after police say he abandoned his dying son after he crashed his car.

Christopher Kuhn, 27, of Hamilton, was fleeing a Walmart in Levittown, Pa. on Tuesday after he allegedly stole $228 worth of speakers. When he jumped in his car he hastily placed his son inside the car without buckling him in, WPVI-TV reported.

Instead of strapping his son into a car seat, Kuhn reportedly rushed to conceal his license plate with a sweatshirt. He then drove away, and ran a red light, subsequently crashing into two other vehicles.

During the crash, Kuhn’s 2-year-old son was thrown from the vehicle onto the road. Police said the father paused to look at his injured son on the street and then ran away from the scene.

"It was more important for Mr. Kuhn to attempt to get away from a misdemeanor retail theft by covering his license plate with his sweatshirt than it was to properly secure his two- year-old son in his car seat before fleeing at a high rate of speed," Bob James, of the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, reportedly said.

Fernando Medrano was driving when he crashed into Kuhn’s Jeep, WPVI reported. He said Kuhn was driving too fast, and he couldn’t slow down to avoid hitting him.

Kuhn’s vehicle reportedly flipped, then hit another car on the road.

"I saw it when the baby flew, and I saw Kuhn run away," Medrano told the station. "I just can't believe he ran away."

Police caught Kuhn after a brief foot chase. Officers performed CPR on the child until paramedics arrived and brought him to the hospital, but the boy died.

"It's unreal," James reportedly said. "How can a dad choose even his own freedom over the health and safety and welfare of his own kid."

Court records show Kuhn was driving with a suspended license, Bucks County Courier Times reported.

In 2016, Kuhn allegedly strangled, bit and held a screwdriver to his ex-girlfriend’s neck while she held his 9-month-old child. He had also threatened to kill her in a previous incident, the Trentonian reported.

It wasn't immediately clear if the child involved in this incident was the same involved in Tuesday's crash.

Kuhn was jailed with a bail of $5 million and charged with third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle and retail theft.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:51 am

SMH... so sad


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23739

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Quote :
A New Jersey father’s bail has been set at $5 million after police say he abandoned his dying son after he crashed his car.

Christopher Kuhn, 27, of Hamilton, was fleeing a Walmart in Levittown, Pa. on Tuesday after he allegedly stole $228 worth of speakers. When he jumped in his car he hastily placed his son inside the car without buckling him in, WPVI-TV reported.

Instead of strapping his son into a car seat, Kuhn reportedly rushed to conceal his license plate with a sweatshirt. He then drove away, and ran a red light, subsequently crashing into two other vehicles.

During the crash, Kuhn’s 2-year-old son was thrown from the vehicle onto the road. Police said the father paused to look at his injured son on the street and then ran away from the scene.

"It was more important for Mr. Kuhn to attempt to get away from a misdemeanor retail theft by covering his license plate with his sweatshirt than it was to properly secure his two- year-old son in his car seat before fleeing at a high rate of speed," Bob James, of the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, reportedly said.

Fernando Medrano was driving when he crashed into Kuhn’s Jeep, WPVI reported. He said Kuhn was driving too fast, and he couldn’t slow down to avoid hitting him.

Kuhn’s vehicle reportedly flipped, then hit another car on the road.

"I saw it when the baby flew, and I saw Kuhn run away," Medrano told the station. "I just can't believe he ran away."

Police caught Kuhn after a brief foot chase. Officers performed CPR on the child until paramedics arrived and brought him to the hospital, but the boy died.

"It's unreal," James reportedly said. "How can a dad choose even his own freedom over the health and safety and welfare of his own kid."

Court records show Kuhn was driving with a suspended license, Bucks County Courier Times reported.

In 2016, Kuhn allegedly strangled, bit and held a screwdriver to his ex-girlfriend’s neck while she held his 9-month-old child. He had also threatened to kill her in a previous incident, the Trentonian reported.

It wasn't immediately clear if the child involved in this incident was the same involved in Tuesday's crash.

Kuhn was jailed with a bail of $5 million and charged with third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle and retail theft.

If the right people gave me the green light, I could put a bullet in his head and feel nothing about it. The world can't be good if we allow this sort of shit. Sigh. We'll pay to house this animal and one day we'll let him out and act like he deserves another chance. I call that foolish.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1724

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 am

I have no words. Fuck this guy.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 am

Wow... so I think its safe to say his priorities are jacked up


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:39 am

Yeah, that's super fucked up... glad he's being charged with murder.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:44 am

I interact with people who have been accused of crimes on a regular basis so very little surprises me or gets me riled up at this point. I honestly think however that I would be unable to be in the same room as this guy for fear of how I would react.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7200

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:49 pm



Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Wow. What an idiot!


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm

SMH alot


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 pm

#relationshipgoals


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:01 am



This one gets good around the 1 Min. mark.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:01 am

WTF?!?


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 am

I hope the moron in the black car got arrested as well.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5385

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:24 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it sounds like a thread about having sex with stupid people.

coffee


Every. Single. Time.


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23739

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it sounds like a thread about having sex with stupid people.

coffee


Every. Single. Time.

Since Matt said that....absolutely! lol 2


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Do stupid people have sex more often?


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1724

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 pm

So I was fucking this stupid girl and...

Oh. That's not what this thread is about? shrug


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Resurrect this thing from it's 1 month doldrums..

So we've been living here on South Whidbey Island WA for the past 2 months, give or take and its beautiful, weather isn't horrible, and its great and all... But the thing here that pisses me off is drivers and their inability on how to use their brights correctly.

It gets dark at 5 PM here in the winter, so for me who works a crap ton most of my driving is when it is dark out. And it's a 2 lane country road that runs the length of the island, and not lit up except the few stop lights when you hit the neighboring towns. Meaning the roads are dark and cars coming the opposite way are already kinda blinding cause they're right there.. And its a country road so there are some suicidal deer on the occasion.. Point being I get the desire to use the brights, even though I dont think their needed.. BUT the way people use them here are 3 ways

A. Ride or Die brights on no matter if others are around
B. The oh I didn't notice the headlights well enough in advance let me turn them off when I'm 5 ft away from you
C. The newest trend.. I'm gonna flip em on when I'm about 20 ft in front of you just so I can really melt your eyes into your skull as I pass right by you hoping you don't swerve into the bright goodness

I seriously don't understand how hard it is to notice lights ahead of you, swap yours off till you pass and then put em back on if need be.. And I will be following folks from now on that follow the 3 fuckeries above so I can slash their tires and get them off the road so I don't have to deal with em anymore. [/rant over]


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Resurrect this thing from it's 1 month doldrums..

So we've been living here on South Whidbey Island WA for the past 2 months, give or take and its beautiful, weather isn't horrible, and its great and all... But the thing here that pisses me off is drivers and their inability on how to use their brights correctly.

It gets dark at 5 PM here in the winter, so for me who works a crap ton most of my driving is when it is dark out. And it's a 2 lane country road that runs the length of the island, and not lit up except the few stop lights when you hit the neighboring towns. Meaning the roads are dark and cars coming the opposite way are already kinda blinding cause they're right there.. And its a country road so there are some suicidal deer on the occasion.. Point being I get the desire to use the brights, even though I dont think their needed.. BUT the way people use them here are 3 ways

A. Ride or Die brights on no matter if others are around
B. The oh I didn't notice the headlights well enough in advance let me turn them off when I'm 5 ft away from you
C. The newest trend.. I'm gonna flip em on when I'm about 20 ft in front of you just so I can really melt your eyes into your skull as I pass right by you hoping you don't swerve into the bright goodness

I seriously don't understand how hard it is to notice lights ahead of you, swap yours off till you pass and then put em back on if need be.. And I will be following folks from now on that follow the 3 fuckeries above so I can slash their tires and get them off the road so I don't have to deal with em anymore. [/rant over]



Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 pm

How appropriate that Slashers was the first to respond.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm slashing his car first while I wear my sunglasses at night


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Interviewed a girl for a job today who turned up 20 minutes late, pretty sure had been drinking and misspelled the words 'Literacy' and 'Proof Reading' on her CV.

Got to be worthy of the Fucking Stupid People Thread!

Complete waste of time.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Interviewed a girl for a job today who turned up 20 minutes late, pretty sure had been drinking and misspelled the words 'Literacy' and 'Proof Reading' on her CV.

Got to be worthy of the Fucking Stupid People Thread!

Complete waste of time.
Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:47 pm

That is great Paul!  laughing


Back to top Go down
Online
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Resume typos...


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5643

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Interviewed a girl for a job today who turned up 20 minutes late, pretty sure had been drinking and misspelled the words 'Literacy' and 'Proof Reading' on her CV.

Got to be worthy of the Fucking Stupid People Thread!

Complete waste of time.


We had a similar situation where someone misspelled attention when boasting about her "attention to detail."  I'm not sure why we even scheduled the interview.


Back to top Go down
Online
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:58 pm

I want to work somewhere fun....you know where it doesnt feel like a job. Maybe I should start day drinking and going on a few interviews.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23739

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:24 am

I experience variations of the following every day and you'd think by now I would understand or accept it but I don't...what the serious fuck people...

I don't drive like a madman but I do drive consistently 4-8mph over the given limit and because I want to get where I'm going will always assess what and who is in front of me to make my commute as efficient as it can be.

Last night, I'm coming to a red light (two lanes) and there is one vehicle in each. On the left is a small SUV with a trailer and on the right is an older style pickup. I pull up behind the latter. Who doesn't beat trailers? Well....this guy. So when the light turns green, not only does Pokey not get rolling to an equal pace as ol' Trailer Guy next to him but the car behind Trailer guy goes by too. *sigh* I made the wrong choice. Great. So I go to the left and pass this toolbox and even refrained from looking over at what I assume is an old timer and reserve the stink eye for another day but as we approach the spot where the two lanes merge into one it is clear that Pokey isn't having his ego stepped on by the whipper snapper passing him from behind and now he's driving a few over the limit as well.

Really!?!? shrug

Anyway, fuck him. He lost and had to fall behind me.

And here is where I'm going with this...about 5 minutes up the road or less, after another red light turns to green I'm driving along and I look up in my mirror to see Pokey like two football fields behind me with a motherfucking stream of headlights wedged up behind him.

I wish this was a rare site. It's not. I wish those monsters were pulled over the same as speeders. I wish they had their licenses taken away and I'd live if those folks were executed on the road side the same way Old Yeller had to go.




Shit, gotta go to work. I feel better I guess.



Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 am

I'm like this driving too - except it's usually more then the 4-8 MPH then you stated --- whats worse is when that pick up is a sports cars & your thinking WTF why bother buying that kind of car

one that bothers me a ton is when (2 lanes) there is a big opening in front of the couple/few cars ahead of you --- 2 cars in front of you one to the side - you finally get the opening to pass these fuckers when the car directly in front of changes lanes just to go the same exact speed as the car that was already in front of him - thus essentially blocking both lanes again for the next (what feels like) 100 miles


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
I'm slashing his car first while I wear my sunglasses at night
Hey Sam, I woke up to a flat tire today... NO SHIT.... First thing I thought was who would do this, then I let out a laugh... I said its fucking Polk Highs Sam, he made a threat to Slash my skins... Needless to say that laugh prevented me from losing my shit and ruining the day.... lol3    But then I found a big fuckin screw in the sidewall... FML


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 pm

I put that screw there cause of your 100 points off 4 guys last night and guess what



Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1724

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Tip of the day:

when slashing someone's tires you should only slash one. Most people can file an insurance claim for 2 or more. If you replace one tire, however, you need to replace two tires.



Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3588

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:10 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Tip of the day:

when slashing someone's tires you should only slash one.  Most people can file an insurance claim for 2 or more.  If you replace one tire, however, you need to replace two tires.    








Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm

I am watching the Chargers-browns game since I was at work on Sunday and didn't get to watch it.
I just caught this little nugget when they showed the crowd.
She ended up pulling out a big wad of money.




Last edited by Maplewood Doppelgangers on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Hope to see her this weekend in Cleveland. I will reach right in there and take that money, I have no shame.  ROFL


Back to top Go down
Online
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:01 pm

I hooked up with his girl Lexi in college. Dumb as a fence post.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I hooked up with his girl Lexi in college. Dumb as a fence post.

Tell me more.


Back to top Go down
Online
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I hooked up with his girl Lexi in college. Dumb as a fence post.

Tell me more.

We were watching TV one night and this prescription drug commercial came on. She said something like, "People just take too many pills these days." I nodded, and it was quiet for a couple beats, and then she followed up with, "I mean, back in the Bible days, Noah lived until he was like 600." I gave her a courtesy laugh, because I assumed she was kidding and even though it wasn't funny I didn't want to be rude. But, naw, she was serious. Thought people used to live for hundreds of years. Now blames medicine for why they don't.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Holy balls. I hope she was hot.


Back to top Go down
Online
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8238

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:11 pm

crazy/hot ratio in full effect!


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:12 pm

I mean this sincerely with no hyperbole. She was so hot that people treated me better when I was with her. Like, waitresses would flirt with me in front of her. People I didn't even know who I had classes with -- men and women -- would stop me on campus and introduce themselves and want to hang out because she was next to me. It's like I was suddenly in the beautiful people club. It was hard to let that go. But fuck she was just dumb as a fucking bag of dicks. That story I told above is seriously the only time I think she ever expressed an opinion on anything. You just could not talk to her.




Last edited by Tenafly Vipers on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11300

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I mean this sincerely with no hyperbole. She was so hot that people treated me better when I was with her. Like, waitresses would flirt with me in front of her. People I didn't even know who I had classes with -- men and women -- would stop me on campus and introduce themselves and want to hang out because she was next to me. It's like I was suddenly in the beautiful people club. It was hard to let that go. But fuck she was just dumb as fucking bag of dicks. That story I told above is seriously the only time I think she ever expressed an opinion on anything. You just could not talk to her.

OMFG that shit is freaking hilarious.


Back to top Go down
Online
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 878

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I mean this sincerely with no hyperbole. She was so hot that people treated me better when I was with her. Like, waitresses would flirt with me in front of her. People I didn't even know who I had classes with -- men and women -- would stop me on campus and introduce themselves and want to hang out because she was next to me. It's like I was suddenly in the beautiful people club. It was hard to let that go. But fuck she was just dumb as a fucking bag of dicks. That story I told above is seriously the only time I think she ever expressed an opinion on anything. You just could not talk to her.

A lot of these girls dropped out of college freshman year. Still know a few who have stuck around, but they're only fun to talk to at parties.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Fucking Stupid People Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: