:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I would take AB in that deal.

Thanks.  That seems to be the consensus from everyone that I talk to.  But, for some odd reason, I really want to like the other side of the deal.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm

McKinnon has only a handful of games left of any value.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
McKinnon has only a handful of games left of any value.

Yep, McKinnon's value is gone once Dalvin returns. Unless Josh Gordon returns to 100% his old form, AB side wins the deal.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Josh Gordon is the truth.. you watch your mouth there young Matt rofl

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Josh Gordon is the truth.. you watch your mouth there young Matt rofl

I'm a believer, even gave him a 2 yr contract.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 am

I just moved Jamaal Williams and Shaheen for DeMarco in a league where I'm pushing for the title.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I just moved Jamaal Williams and Shaheen for DeMarco in a league where I'm pushing for the title.

Good luck in the hunt for the title.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:26 am

TEAM A gives up:
DeAndre Hopkins (1)

Team B gives up:
Jarvis Landry (3)
Greg Zuerlein (2)
Demario Davis (1)

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:31 am

hopkins

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:38 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
hopkins

Agreed. Hopkins is the #2 WR with Savage as his QB. Just wait until Watson comes back.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 am

laughing Thanks guys. I offered that to Derrick but he didn't respond within 15 minutes so I revoked. To be fair, if Zuerlein kicks more than about 8 points today there is a $75 payout coming with him which is why I offered this deal.

lol3

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:09 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
laughing  Thanks guys.  I offered that to Derrick but he didn't respond within 15 minutes so I revoked.  To be fair, if Zuerlein kicks more than about 8 points today there is a $75 payout coming with him which is why I offered this deal.  

lol3

LOL.. Sneaky Sneaky

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:59 pm

@Jon - looks like if we meet in GLDL it will be for the AFC title!
Enjoy your week off this week

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Jon is a fantasy savant.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Thanks Ian. Looks like you'll have the seeding advantage on better season record so that could be crucial. Been a fun season there so far - several really strong teams.

Good luck - hope we both get there.

cheers

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Jon is a fantasy savant.

laughing

Nah. You make some calls in the pre-season and they either come off or they don't. If they do come off, you then need to get lucky with injuries.

I wish I could be better at line-up selection every week. So much variance but that's where I'd like to do better.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 pm

England Dragons wrote:

I wish I could be better at line-up selection every week. So much variance but that's where I'd like to do better.

Just have more crap players then your decisions will be easier vote yes

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 am

Ok. I am finally ready to vent about my other league. I was very unlucky this season and thought I had a solid start in my home league. We play with a W/TE flex spot. My first 5 picks...

1. David Johnson
2. Amari Cooper
3. T.Y. Hilton
4. Greg Olsen
5. Jordan Reed

It wasn't a good year anywhere for me. shrug

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 am

Very similar in a couple different leagues were I was pretty happy going into year and now on sidelines...but 2 leagues I took over I thought were still early into rebuild projects are both playoff teams. Never know with fantasy sports. This time of year always makes me think I wasted a lot of time in offseason researching players and running numbers with so much luck involved. I justify it because I'm usually positive with regards to money won across all leagues and I still enjoy (most of) it.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:32 am

In my friends and family league I have a good team. I have the most points scored and most points against and am 5-7. Unlucky so far. 3 teams are at 6-7 ahead of me but they are all projected to lose this week. I’m projected to win so I’d win based on most points scored at 6-7 as a 6 seed. Wish me some good luck this week.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 am

I got a work league I am a part of, and if I'm being real they just dont fantasy like I fantasy. So for me its just for fun. There was a 20 dollar buy in and tbh I cant tell you the payout structure for the end cause it just doesnt matter to me..

Either way.. we had some bitch moves go down yesterday. A dude that clearly isnt in the playoffs (2-10 record) traded AB straight up for Cameron Brate.. The new AB owner is on the cusp of getting in the playoffs, needs a win this week. Some folks raised a stink about and the guy dropped his whole roster minus AB. He was doing bitch thangs obviously.

Just goes to show you that buffoonery is everywhere and in every league

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:40 am

I got a work league I am a part of, and if I'm being real they just dont fantasy like I fantasy. So for me its just for fun. There was a 20 dollar buy in and tbh I cant tell you the payout structure for the end cause it just doesnt matter to me..

Either way.. we had some bitch moves go down yesterday. A dude that clearly isnt in the playoffs (2-10 record) traded AB straight up for Cameron Brate.. The new AB owner is on the cusp of getting in the playoffs, needs a win this week. Some folks raised a stink about and the guy dropped his whole roster minus AB. He was doing bitch thangs obviously.

Just goes to show you that buffoonery is everywhere and in every league

That sucks. If you work him too that’s not cool.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:43 am

Yeah it was my last work. I'm locked in as the number 1 seed and honestly if I win, or when I win (lol), I was going to tell them to put the winnings to all them going out or something so it doesn't matter to me, and I don't see them every day but it made me chuckle that those stupid things go on in every type of league..

May not play redraft work leagues next year

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:04 pm

In a big money buy-in Fantrax league.
David Johnson
Allen Robinson
Carson Palmer
Andrew Luck
Amari Cooper (not injured, but sucks)
Tyler Eifert
Kevin White

Drafted one of the better teams, ended up with one of the worst teams.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm

2018 Rookie Fever is on its way..

I offered Brandin Cooks and Mark Ingram for the 1.1 and got countered “it would take Keenan, 4nette and then something for it”

My response: “Good Luck”

Yikes

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:32 pm

2018 Rookie Fever is on its way..

I offered Brandin Cooks and Mark Ingram for the 1.1 and got countered “it would take Keenan, 4nette and then something for it”

My response: “Good Luck”

Yikes

Wow, what an idiot!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 am

England Dragons wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Thanks Ian. Looks like you'll have the seeding advantage on better season record so that could be crucial. Been a fun season there so far - several really strong teams.

cheers  

On course for our collision altho your game is tight. Can't decide if I want you to win or not, haha

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

cheers  

On course for our collision altho your game is tight. Can't decide if I want you to win or not, haha

It's been a strange week. Scored over 400 points last week and won't crack 300 there this week either. Some terrible IDP performances in both GLDL and RW, different players too.

Eric has been a fierce opponent and it's going to the wire though hoping the extra man can see me home.

Have 4 play-off games this week and if I can hold Eric off, I will get through in 2 of them.

pray2

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

I usually like it tight - but not this time

Good luck - just not too much

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:16 pm

My disappointing season has come to an end here. At least I’m alive in a league I commish and my friends league. Hoping to win those but aren’t we all.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 am

Thanks Eric. Great game and great season from the Pirates.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 am

England Dragons wrote:

Thanks Eric. Great game and great season from the Pirates.

cheers
thanks * congrats - but I feel like 

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:41 am

Crowd sourcing to beat Jon! Help!
Choose 2 from
Brady
Brees
Ben

Had some IDP duds already on Thu/Sat so probably need upside

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:23 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Choose 2 from
Brady
Brees
Ben

Brady and Brees. I know Ben has been good lately but I wouldn't trust him against Belichick's defense.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:30 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Choose 2 from
Brady
Brees
Ben

Brady and Ben.

The Saints have been relying on the run and limiting Brees' upside. There was a game a couple weeks ago where they ran 24 times in a row. That hadn't happened in the NFL in nearly 30 years. The downside with Ben is the interceptions compared to the other two, but the downside for Brees is the lack of touchdown passes this season.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

I think it is Brady and Ben too. With the volume of passes not being there for Brees and the fact that I think gameflow will dictate a more run heavy Saints offense this week I think your most upside is Brady and Ben

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 am

Duke Johnson, Lynch or Burkhead ? Just looking for a safe floor of 10 points, don't need to shoot for the starts with the matchup.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Choose 2 from
Brady
Brees
Ben

Oh, fuck off!

I started Phillip Fucking Rivers last night so you're fine.

laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:18 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Choose 2 from
Brady
Brees
Ben

I'll help. Just start one. You have great WR depth.

wink

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 pm

You're getting points from Bortles so no sympathy for you!

Thanks for the input guys - that was my thinking but was gun shy after the MIA debacle!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 pm

It's gonna be close.

Loving my decision to bench Lattimore 30 minutes before kick-off to put Landon 'I want to keep my starting streak going but not actually fucking play' Collins in.

end it

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:30 pm

It's done - well done English wink

Belichik killing AB and my stud IDPs like Telvin and Addae combining for <10 will be the difference
Hope you repeat in the title game!

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 pm

In a 48 team league (3 player copies), I’m up 7.84 points with Robert Alford left against his Matt Bryant. $350 if I win this one and a chance at $1350 in the championship. He had Alfred Morris and I almost had a heart attack when Oakland kept stuffing him at the goal line in the 4Q.

Man, I love fantasy football

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:43 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
It's done - well done English  wink

Belichik killing AB and my stud IDPs like Telvin and Addae combining for <10 will be the difference
Hope you repeat in the title game!

Thanks Ian - great game and a great season again.

You got real unlucky with AB and Cook and the whole IDP scoring was weird this week.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:33 am

Lost because AB went out. Just awesome.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:31 am

Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season. In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game. I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week. Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 am

Southside Spartans wrote:
Overall I've had a pretty good fantasy season.  In 5 championship games next week in pay leagues and will be favored in 4 with 5th being close game.  I have to admit tho I'm still a little bummed out that the one pay league game I lost was the PP championship game this week.  Guess it shows I like the involvement of this league over the prize money of the other leagues.

Evil laugh

Over the years I really have tuned out the money involved in any league I have been in...and now I'm down to just 2 leagues. Even if I were in the championship of my work league (which I'm not) it wouldn't come close to filling the void of missing out here. If most feel that way about RW, I think that's yet another testimonial to what we feel about this group of people. Winning here is about more than the cash that comes with it.

Winning elsewhere is about cash, beating a few people who were into it like you, a couple that were ho-hum about it and probably a couple people that either don't give a rip or don't know what they're doing. tongue

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:50 am

Losing here in the playoffs definitely stung the most, but overall my 2017 season can be summed up as "close but no cigar" as Week 15 took me out of all my playoffs, or just about.

Holding hope in one last league but its not looking good.

Polk High Panthers - #3 Seed - out in Week 13
Pandemic - #3 Seed - out in Week 14
Goon Squad - #4 Seed - out in Week 14
Fantasy Tycoons - #3 Seed - out in Week 15
Decepti-Kwans - #2 Seed - out in Week 15
The Goats Scrotes - #1 Seed - out in Week 15
Death_From_Above - #1 Seed - hold 27 point advantage but he has D Free & Julio going tonight

After the 1'oclock games I knew it was gonna be one of those weeks so I turned the phone off and spent time with fam that is in town for the holidays.

Gonna lick my wounds and get back to work in the offseason, and purge some leagues.. At least I am leading (right now) in the weekly Fan Duel challenge

Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:17 pm

I can thank Gurley for my success this year, in all 3 leagues that I'm going to the championship next week I have him. All 3 matchups were projecting out to be really close before the 4 pm games started.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: