:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 am

Alright, 3 votes for the trade is enough for me. Will go hit accept.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:12 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
I agree with Russ. But, I believe the "ceiling" is much higher.

What side do you think has the higher ceiling?

I think that the Gurley side has to have a higher ceiling. Before last year Gurley was being touted by many as the best RB in the game after a rock-solid rookie year. 1,300 combined yards and 10 TDs in only 13 games. Can we expect much more from Cook or Fournette or anyone else? Add in Mitchell who could end up being an Amendola/Welker type guy and the upside has to be with the current players -- unless you think that the 1.1 could become one of the top players to ever play the game. Now, with that being said, I think that it's very possible that Mitchell busts and that the 1.1 is a better player than Gurley next year or in 3 years. But I do think that the Gurley side has less risk and has the higher floor and ceiling.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 am

You said "higher floor". Didn't make sense to me....so I tried to poke some fun at you, by saying "ceiling".

scared

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
You said "higher floor". Didn't make sense to me....so I tried to poke some fun at you, by saying "ceiling".

scared

shrug

HIGHER FLOOR MAKE TOTAL SENSE TO ME

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Help Needed. Pure Dynasty Draft.

Top Picks will be
1. Elliott
2. Evans
3. Antonio Brown (probably)
I have 4. and 5. - Here is who is available: Hilton, Cooks, Watkins, (Rights To Fournette), (Rights to Dalvin Cook), and ARob.

Who would you take with 4 and 5?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 pm

I go TY but I love him. Fournette and DCook are hard because you don't know their landing spot but I say go one of them.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm

I am torn between Hilton, Arob, Fournette and Cook.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Sucks to be in the 4 spot -- big drop in talent. I'd roll with Watkins there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Sucks to be in the 4 spot -- big drop in talent. I'd roll with Watkins there.

Glutton for punishment, huh?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm

The guy with the 2nd pick took Allen Robinson. That means I get either Zeke or Antonio Brown with one of my picks. What a dumb ass for taking Arob over Zeke.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
The guy with the 2nd pick took Allen Robinson.  That means I get either Zeke or Antonio Brown with one of my picks.  What a dumb ass for taking Arob over Zeke.

uh yeah. idiot. frustrated

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:45 pm

I took Antonio Brown and TY Hilton. Thanks for the input.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 pm

So you got AB at 4? Jesus.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:15 pm

I usually like taking WR's with those high picks, but I probably would of went AB & Zeke

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:05 am

I am guessing Zeke went 3, otherwise I have to believe he would have taken Zeke. AB and TY are a very nice WR1 and WR2 to have for quite a few years.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:34 pm

I wish I had one of my other leagues to talk about.......But they are all in the nothing to do, boring stage Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

You guys will like this.

I had last pick in 3rd round. I needed RB. The best available were Ajayi and Miller. There were 5 QBs on board: Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Winston, and Stafford. Nobody of dispersal owners were taking QBs. Somebody sends me offer for my last pick in 3rd round for Todd Gurley. I hit accept as fast as I could. He took Andrew Luck with the pick. It is only a 12 team league and you start 1 QB.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
You guys will like this.

I had last pick in 3rd round.  I needed RB.  The best available were Ajayi and Miller.  There were 5 QBs on board: Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Winston, and Stafford.  Nobody of dispersal owners were taking QBs.  Somebody sends me offer for my last pick in 3rd round for Todd Gurley.  I hit accept as fast as I could.  He took Andrew Luck with the pick.  It is only a 12 team league and you start 1 QB.

Well played. I really wish I could find a league with an idiot for an owner. Sadly I cannot, which probably means I am the idiot.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
You guys will like this.

I had last pick in 3rd round.  I needed RB.  The best available were Ajayi and Miller.  There were 5 QBs on board: Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Winston, and Stafford.  Nobody of dispersal owners were taking QBs.  Somebody sends me offer for my last pick in 3rd round for Todd Gurley.  I hit accept as fast as I could.  He took Andrew Luck with the pick.  It is only a 12 team league and you start 1 QB.

Well played.  I really wish I could find a league with an idiot for an owner.  Sadly I cannot, which probably means I am the idiot.
rofl Is that one of those scenarios where there's an idiot in every group?  All you have to do is look around the room to spot them.  If you can't spot them, then it's you.  I feel that way a lot. laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 am

Have my local dynasty owners meeting tomorrow. Wings, beers, and 21 topics to discuss and argue about. How exciting. Should be a shit show.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 pm

So we have an interesting thing going on in my local dynasty. We have a 10 man league. We have two decent options for guys who want in. We brought it up in our owners meeting this past weekend, and the league would like to see a proposal on how we would expand our league. I know this is a pain in an existing league, has anyone been through it? This would be for the 2018 season.

We have a few ideas and we have a "competition committee" designed to put together the proposal, but I am leading it up because I am commish. Some ideas we have thought of:

-Each Franchise may designate up to 10 players to "protect"
-Dispersal Draft with remaining players
-Hook new owners up with highest picks in 2018.

I know this can be a huge headache and there will probably be some people pissed on how it pans out, but has anyone done it before and are there any pointers? Or is it pointless. We will not start over and redraft but would love to have our buddies in it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Oh, some details:

30 man rosters
Superflex
Non IDP
Contracts

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I was in a league that did this.
There was protection. Some rules about cannot protect more than one at each position.
Then the new teams basically drafted unprotected players. However, each existing team could not lose more than X total players. Also was a rule that once a position was drafted from an existing team, that position was now protected for that team.
Then a regular draft of non-rookies to bring roster sizes back up.
High draft picks for the new teams.

Example for your league:
So you have 10 teams with 30 players each which is 300 total. So with two new teams you should end up with 300 divided by 12 = 25 players per team after draft. Thus each existing team will lose 5 players and each new team will end up with 25 players. Then a 5 round non-rookie draft to fill the rosters back up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:10 pm

I like that and thanks for the feedback. Been doing a little reading on it for some ideas. I like some and hate some but am still searching for what has worked from someone I know.

Some have said, "Protect starting lineup" and let them pick. Once they pick from your team, you can protect X more players, etc.

I think giving them the top 2 picks in the draft at each round would be a must for parity, but maybe that is not right?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Some ideas I have seen, going to cherry pick from each of them and find what works for us. Anyone have any major red flags with these? Some good and some bad with each of them:

Quote :
Example 1
My league expanded from 10 to 12 teams last year with the following format. League was 25 man rosters with 2 IR spots.
Each existing team protected 7 players outright.
The remaining 20 players were place into owner selected tiers:
1) a group of 3, from which 1 player could be taken
2) a group of 7 from which 1 player could be taken from (2 if no one is selected from the group of 3)
3) your remaining 10 player from which 2 players can be taken from (up to 4 could be take in no players selected from groups 1 or 2)
The two expansion owners alternated picks with each team losing a max of 4 players leaving them each with 20 man rosters to start.
The expansion teams were immediately competitive, finishing 3rd and 4th in the regular season.

Example 2
I’ve been involved in league expansions on both sides, and my personal opinion is the best way to go about it is to have each team protect a starting line up minus any flexes (all 3 of the ones I’ve been involved in had minimal flex positions anyway).
After your team loses a player, you’re allowed to protect an additional number of players (pending starting line up size etc), and we set a cap on the number of players that can be selected from each team.
This way your expansion teams don’t get your studs, but aren’t complete doormats either.

Example 3
Here is what we settled on:
(1) Expansion Draft – Each of the 2 expansion teams will get to select 1 player from each existing team. So each team will lose 2 players. Every team will make 5 of their 24 roster spots available for the expansion draft.
(2) 2015 Rookie / Free Agent Draft – The expansion teams will select at the end of the 1st round in 2015, but at the beginning of the 2nd round and every subsequent round. (So they will have picks 11-14, 25-26, etc. until they have 24 man rosters. Remember that they will each already have 10 players via the expansion draft, so if they keep all 10, they will make 14 picks in the Rookie/FA draft).
(3) 2016 Rookie / Free Agent Draft – The expansion teams will each get a compensatory pick between the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2016 Rookie/FA draft. This is in addition to whatever pick they get according the regular season W-L record. So they will have their normal 1st rounder and then also get picks 13-14 (one each) before the 2nd round begins.
(4) Entry Fee – As the expansion teams will more than likely struggle to get out of the basement in 2015, and possibly even 2016, they will only pay 50% of the normal entry fee for 2015. 2016 and later they will pay the normal dues.
(5) Free Agent Budget – The expansion teams will get a FA budget of $150 to use for 2015 instead of the normal $100. They will have the normal $100 in 2016 and beyond.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 pm

I would find it frustrating to be the expansion team. They should have same opportunities to be successful as the existing teams. If the expansion teams only get to choose non starters, it is going to take them a few years to become contenders. I understand that they pay a discount, but paying 50% with no chance of success still isn't really that good. The best scenarios for new teams is to be involved in dispersal drafts involving all assets, like what RW does.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 pm

You mean reboot the entire league? I don't know if I would stay if I lost my entire team.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm

I know there was some creative way proposed in a DLF article a while back. I will see if I can find it. Also, since it is a contract league, could you allow the new teams to assign new contracts? In this case, teams may not protect pending free agents who would otherwise possess "stud" value. If you allow the new team to assign them a new contract for free this might make their teams more competitive initially, particularly if there are big names that go unprotected because they would be free agents.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:10 pm

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2016/01/13/expanding-your-dynasty-league/

Here is the link. It is pretty innovative if you ask me, but I am not sure it is actually realistic to get everyone om board with a system like this.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2016/01/13/expanding-your-dynasty-league/

Here is the link.  It is pretty innovative if you ask me, but I am not sure it is actually realistic to get everyone om board with a system like this.

Yeah, actually below that in the comments section is where I got the above ideas. In no way is a guy giving up Beckham because we are expanding. We want the expansion teams to compete, but not get the best players, they can build while getting hooked up in the draft. I feel protecting 5 players a piece is fine. Teams are NOT split up evenly right now, so the 5th player on a few teams are money in the bank.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 am

I was an expansion owner in the league Sean runs and I thought the way he ran the expansion draft was well done. There were 14 teams and league was expanding to 16. So each of the 14 teams could protect 14 players to start. The rest of the roster was open for round 1 of the expansion draft. Each expansion team could only pick 1 player from each team, so at the end of round 1 everyone had 14 players. For the 2nd round, same idea, teams could protect up to 14 more players and again each expansion team could pick 1 player from each team. Teams had to leave at least 2 players unprotected for the 2nd round, regardless of roster size. So in the end everyone lost 4 players and it gave the expansion teams a decent base to build from.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 am

This makes my head hurt. Glad I'm not the one trying to put together the plan.
Interesting for sure tho - lets us know how it goes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
This makes my head hurt. Glad I'm not the one trying to put together the plan.
Interesting for sure tho - lets us know how it goes

Will do. I am only putting together a plan to pitch to the existing league members. If we don't get the votes it won't go through.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:26 pm

PROPOSED TRADE...Keeper/standard scoring/.5 per recp.
I'm strong, but getting old at WR...A. Brown/B. Cooks/Fitz/D. Jax/Jordy Nelson/S. Roberts/E. Rogers/D. Thomas.

He made the following offer:

He gives: K. Allen wr/lac and J. Doctson wr/was

I give: B. Cooks wr/nos

Have followed Allen, and scared of the injury history/move to LA, etc. Know very little of Doctson. Didn't follow much in College and he only had two games last season. Plus, Cousins may move-on, so possible QB concerns. Just thought with D. Jax moving on in FA, Doctson may have a chance?

Any background/thoughts appreciated...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:57 pm

I would do it, but I love Allen. 2 years ago was a fluke injury and he was on pace to lead the league in receptions.

The most recent injury happened the first game of the year so he has a long recovery time.

Plus, I'm not a huge Cooks guy. He has his games, but Brees spreads the ball around a lot.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I would do it, but I love Allen.  2 years ago was a fluke injury and he was on pace to lead the league in receptions.  

The most recent injury happened the first game of the year so he has a long recovery time.

Plus, I'm not a huge Cooks guy.  He has his games,  but Brees spreads the ball around a lot.

Thanks Ben...I'm leaning that way; hoping that Doctson produces to expectations, and I get a two for one. I'm looking to go Back-to-back league champ/high point winner...with a juicy $4350 bonus pot waiting for me. :) Just don't want to get too cute, and screw with what I have.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Make the trade. You get two solid WRs who are still young. Doctson could be really good. He is going to be a starter really soon. This is a good trade for you especially in dyno league.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm

To me Keenan = Cooks, so in this case you are getting free Doctson in my eyes. Keenan certainly has his injury problems, but I think Cooks is tied to Brees more than Keenan is tied to Rivers.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:54 am

Yep - do it.

I have Keenan ahead of Cooks on his own so Doctson is gravy.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:07 am

Hmmm, I see Keenan getting the majority nod here and I'm on board with the consensus 2 for 1 deal, but Cooks did have a solid year. At 23yrs old, as he was only 1 of the 10 WR's in RW that averaged over 16pts a game. SMAK still has Cooks up there for 2017 and Keenan is a tough measure as his season was cut short. Therefore, SMAK still has Cooks ahead of Allen, but you get Doctson too. Another tough measure for SMAK with a season cut short by an injury. Personally, I like the idea of getting the 2 for 1. For SMAK, it's pretty much a toss-up. mario banana

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Okay, 10 team 3 keeper league, where the keepers are your first 3 rounds. My keepers we're Gronk and Keenan Allen. I didn't have a 3rd so I would have had a 3rd round pick. All of the top name/early round guys are gonna be kept.

I traded Gronk for McCoy and Watkins. What do you guys think? Did I win or lose?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Okay, 10 team 3 keeper league, where the keepers are your first 3 rounds.  My keepers we're Gronk and Keenan Allen. I didn't have a 3rd so I would have had a 3rd round pick.  All of the top name/early round guys are gonna be kept.

I traded Gronk for McCoy and Watkins.  What do you guys think?  Did I win or lose?

even to + for you with the spot your in

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:03 am

That was my thought, at least I have a 3rd now.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 am

Well both Watkins and Gronk both sit a ton, so with Shady I think you are alright. But if Gronk gets the healthy big for once you may have lost.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:25 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Okay, 10 team 3 keeper league, where the keepers are your first 3 rounds.  My keepers we're Gronk and Keenan Allen. I didn't have a 3rd so I would have had a 3rd round pick.  All of the top name/early round guys are gonna be kept.

I traded Gronk for McCoy and Watkins.  What do you guys think?  Did I win or lose?

even to + for you with the spot your in

I may go against the flow here. I'm not sure where your original picks are but I'd almost consider tossing back everyone and starting from scratch. We have a similar setup in a 16-team league and many owners would be better off by throwing back who they have. It's amazing the talent that is still there in the 3rd round. In a 10-team league I would think that it would be an even richer talent pool. I don't know the league specifics but I think that I wouldn't keep anyone unless I had a true stud or if I had 3 top 15 type guys. I just don't see Keenan, McCoy, and Watkins all being in that range in this setup.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

That is also something I can been considering, Russ.
I guess I'll have to evaluate closer to the draft. Mostly I just wanted to get rid of the headache that Gronk has been.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm

12 team PPR, start 1-4 RB, 2-5 WR.

I moved

1.8, 1.13, 2.8, 2.11, and Perriman

for

Dez, 3.9, 4.1, 5.1, and 6.1.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 pm

That is a bit to give up for Dez IMO, but if you got your guy, you got your guy!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:47 pm

I agree with Nick. Lots of early picks given up. But I hate Dez so my opinion is a bit biased.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:24 pm

When my local league switched to dynasty a couple years ago, we went with a contract year cap like we do here. Since, owners have inquired about adding salary cap and having contract years.

My question is this, is there any way we can do this now that we all have established teams? What values would you use? Could it be fair? Or has that boat passed now?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" FOOTBALL leagues, teams & trades thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: