:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The Secret Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 am

Well he's well aware of it now....so post your email to Justin here so we can all have the laugh (including the Prospects)...

The story:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders owner Justin had $55 in his account and when asked how he'd like to settle up he instructed me to throw it in the Progressive Pot. I told him to tell the group so he could get the love and he told me he was much too busy. Sooooo I emailed all of the owners, told them the story and gave them Justins email address and said give him a special thank you. Hopefully we'll see some fun stuff below.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:14 am

Quote :

Just heard you donated your funds to our pot ;) and wanted to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. Hopefully your dreams all come true, your cock grows 2 sizes larger and you find a wish-granting genie this year brother. Have a great day and a great year. We'll miss you but hopefully not too much cuz your ass better be dropping by.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:16 am

Justin-

Just wanted to thank you for your donation to the human fund. We greatly appreciate it. The Human Fund. Money for People.

Thanks for everything you have done for RW. You helped build it to where it is today. Don't be a stranger.

Nick

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:19 am

Quote :
Just heard you donated your funds to the progressive pot.. Thanks a lot. As a small thank-you, we'll keep reminding your co-worker Dave Paul how much you like hearing from him and that it'd be nice if the two of you went in on a vacation house together. I know you were kind of leery about asking him to make such a big purchase together, but at least now the cat is out of the bag! You're welcome.

I messed up and said Dave in the original - Justin corrected me in his response. lol

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am

Thanks for your donation to the Human Fund

I will make sure to tap the pot a few times the next few years to pull out every penny of the donation.  And you should stop by frequently to see it happen.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 am

I never got to know Justin very well. But some of the old posts suggest he was into bees and male strippers.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:37 am

Mine said:

Justin,

Thanks for the $55 you are letting us keep in the pot at RW. We are going to get you a birthday present this year to share our appreciation.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 am

I can't believe after all those intimate face-sitting sessions that Carla didn't even bring it up. Or was that in a text on the side?

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 am

Lmao.  ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 10:26 AM
To: Justin Pullis
Subject: Thank you

The Armenian Genocide Foundation would like to thank you for adding to the pot the $55.00. You are a Justin of the people

Armenia

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:50 am

You guys are a bunch of fuckers ya know?

troll

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 am

OMG. He's here!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 am

Thanks for your donation Justin! I also think you should hook us all up with a jar of honey too ;)

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Haha that honey sells like HOT CAKES! I have none left!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Quote :
Hey J
Thanks for donating your insurance to the pot but that still doesn't make up for leaving us you plonker!

Seriously you'll be missed but hope you'll stop by occasionally

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Quote :
Justin,

Thank you for your generous donation to the 'Get Well Soon Marauders Fund', or GWSMF. It is our hope that with your help, this year we will be able to come up with a way to keep the core players healthy throughout the season. For some reason, we have a feeling that this year will be the year that they are able to put it together. If not, we will pay it forward, and donate the winnings to the Roster Wars progressive pot. Thank you for this donation, as well as your previous donations of $107 each year.

Seriously though, you've been a core member of Roster Wars since day 1. Sad to see you go, but I understand how life goes. Don't be a stranger!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Bern wrote:
Hey Justin,

I was sitting at the kitchen table this morning having my HONEYCOMB cereal, when I heard a rumor that I just couldn't BEELIEVE.  I heard you were donating your remaining funds to Roster Wars.  HIVE BEEN trying to find a way to thank you for your generosity.  That is truly unBEELIEVABLE, but BEEFORE I thank you too much, my grateful ANTENNAE went on high alert. These Roster War dollars get distributed to the owners of teams in the main league and really has nothing to do with us prospects.  If you ask me, that's a bunch of BEESWAX!  I'm mean sure, we are all part of the Roster Wars COLONY, but that still leaves guys like me with no toast, but lots of HONEY.   So should thanks still BEE in order from me?  HIVE BEEN pondering this dilema all day and have decided that yes, thanks are in order.  Hopefully my words of thanks are enough BEECAUSE I don't have time to call 1-800-FLOWERS and send you some POLLENATING BEE Starters. 

So, I offer you my SUGARY thanks, and may the NECTOR be abundant in your life.

Your true BEESTIE,
Bern (NightHawks)

P.S.  Do Hawks & Bees get along?  Just wondering

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Hey Justin,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting the $55 leftovers you had in the pot - that's a really nice gesture from a top bloke.

Even better for me is that I plan on winning the whole thing next year, so you are effectively just giving me the money which I really do appreciate. Thanks man.

Make sure you stay in touch - the place wouldn't be the same without you.

Jon

And he wrote back - bless him.

love

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
OMG.  He's here!

this made me laugh - HARD!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:35 pm

KCGS sent

"thanks for donating your 55$ to the pot, AKA "the Whore" I would send you a pic representing the "pot" by I wouldn't want to get you into any hot water

you will be missed

Peace Brother,
KCGS"

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 am

I wrote back on all of them! <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Mission   

Back to top Go down

The Secret Mission