:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Just to make it official and to force me to double check the work already done by others, here is what you all need to know...and I'm gonna get to the point so if there is any questions feel free to ask...

The Dastardly Dozen main bracket is as such...

#1 Seed: Titletown Tyrants
#2 Seed: Littleton Silverballers
#3 Seed: Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
#4 Seed: Minnesota Eternals
#5 Seed: Muskego Muskies
#6 Seed: England Dragons

The Terrible Twelve main bracket is as such...

#1 Seed: Philadelphia Pigskins
#2 Seed: Hamilton SteelCats
#3 Seed: Naperville Divine
#4 Seed: North Wales Knights
#5 Seed: Morrison Minions
#6 Seed: Norfolk Bombers

Over to the Consolation Bracket, things break down like this....

#7 Seed: Devils Tower Outlaws
#8 Seed: Oaktown Malosos
#9 Seed: Indiana Mayhem
#10 Seed: Tarpon Springs Redknights
#11 Seed: Atlanta Africans
#12 Seed: Las Vegas Degenerates

#7 Seed: San Francisco Golddiggers
#8 Seed: Mohawk Ridge Marauders
#9 Seed: California Nightmare
#10 Seed: Kane County Goon Squad
#11 Seed: DeuxCuntier FugginShitShow
#12 Seed: Bergen Brawlers

Sooooooooo, the #1 and #2 seeds as well as the #7 and #8 seeds will be on bye in Week 13.  You fuckers are still required and expected to submit valid lineups.  Do not fuck this up and get fined!

The #3 and #9 Seeds get to choose their opponent of the other teams not on bye.

The deadline is 24 hours from now so that I have a chance to get shit updated on my end.  The deadline to call out your opponent is Wednesday November 30th at 6pm CT.  Failure to declare your opponent will result in a penalty and the next seed in line will be allowed to choose their opponent.  Don't fuck this up!

Gadabouts / Divine / Mayhem / Nightmare.....who you taking?

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Divine has called out the Norfolk Bombers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Andy doing WORK tonight. This is exciting.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Gadabouts will call out the Muskies.  

I looked at it quite a bit and strangely enough one of the main reasons for choosing Dan is the ability to watch Andy lose to the Dragons in the playoffs after beating him in Week 12.

Dan, thanks for sending me Stafford...may he contribute mightily to sending your ass packing for the year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

More Dragons vs Eternals! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:53 pm

We come in without expectations and the ability to beat every one of your asses. Just a matter of which order your dreams are gonna be crushed cunts.

Bring on the Dragons!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm just happy that one of you will be eliminated after this week.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Considering the competition, I'm definitely the no-brainer. Good Luck Brad.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 pm

I will take the Degenerates.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Bully! rofl

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:34 pm

I'll take a nap...a nice long one. sleep wink

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:44 pm

We choose the Africans! Because they rock!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:06 pm

California Nightmare officially call out...

The Kane County Goon Squad

boxing  punch  kick nuts

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Hahahahahahaha! Chunk!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

After going 0-12, how devastating would it be if the Degenerates knocked you out in round 1 of the playoffs? lol3

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:08 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

California Nightmare officially call out...

The Kane County Goon Squad

boxing  punch  kick nuts

Am I the only one surprised by this pick?

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 pm

How bout the Loser of the Goonies and Nightmare game has to listening to "She Bop" on a 1 hour loop.  wink

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm about that action boss

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
How bout the Loser of the Goonies and Nightmare game has to listening to "She Bop" on a 1 hour loop.  wink

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Let's get ready for battle Mike... err.. Joe.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:27 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

high five

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 pm

I kinda expected as much. Let's see if either Andy or myself can start the right players this week...

Instant revenge beckons.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 am

This is so exciting! Let's get this shit going.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:56 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

After going 0-12, how devastating would it be if the Degenerates knocked you out in round 1 of the playoffs? lol3

Whoa wait----that sounds like something Nick would say to me. You guys been hanging out too much? Did he pay you to say that? Youre off the Christmas list Andrew. I am taking back the new fishing boat right now.

It could happen though, I rarely win myself

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:10 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

HOT

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am

omg.. this is hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Whoa wait----that sounds like something Nick would say to me.  You guys been hanging out too much?  Did he pay you to say that?  Youre off the Christmas list Andrew.  I am taking back the new fishing boat right now.  

It could happen though, I rarely win myself

I was just asking a simple question. Haha

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:23 pm

The Playoff Bracket has been updated everyone. Please let me know asap if you see anything out of place and as usual, let's double check tomorrow with stat corrections that nothing changed. I still remember 2012 when it happened.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 pm

#8 and #2 seeds are missing from the brackets...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:00 pm

#8 and #2 seeds are missing from the brackets...

They're hiding intentionally since their location on the brackets is unknown. It would likely be more confusing to place them on there and give the impression that they are fixed into the bracket when they are not.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Interesting picks...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Do we create a new thread like this every week, or do we post in this tomorrow for our matchups next week?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Pretty sure they stay in one thread.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Yup

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Yup

I just needed to know where to drag your ass out to the carpet in case that is what I choose to do.  rofl

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yup

I just needed to know where to drag your ass out to the carpet in case that is what I choose to do.  rofl

We fear nobody. The Eternals are gonna break someones heart. You get to decide who that someone is gonna be. Have fun with it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yup

We fear nobody.  The Eternals are gonna break someones heart. You get to decide who that someone is gonna be. Have fun with it.

This is nerve wracking. I will have my answer tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 am

Alright folks, so for this week let's have the call-outs posted to this thread by tomorrow evening at 5pm CT.  Tyrants, Pigskins, Outlaws and Golddiggers have call-out rights.  As for Pigskins, because we obviously have a stat correction to wait on between Divine and Bombers please make your call out for how it stands today but also if it changes to a Bombers win.  Thanks

Remember, you have 3 options for opponents.  The #1 seed (or #7) can call out the next seed (#2, #8) if they so choose.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:19 am

Pigskins will call out whoever ends up winning the Divine/Bombers matchup. We're glad that we can at least guarantee a Chapter 4 team makes it to the conference championship.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:43 am

After much deliberation and looking at rosters/matchups, the Tyrants choose to call out the Eternals.

Probably the wrong call, but let's hope Andy lays a stinker. 

Best of luck Andy, the show must go on!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
After much deliberation and looking at rosters/matchups, the Tyrants choose to call out the Eternals.

Probably the wrong call, but let's hope Andy lays a stinker. 

Best of luck Andy, the show must go on!

sweat

I was really worried Nick was going to call me out! Not much better against Brad, but nobody stands a chance against the highest scoring team of 2016.

Best of luck Andy! You're going to need it

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:51 am

And Brad!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 am

I was actually thinking Nick was picking the Gadabouts with the hopes he could have an all Chapter 1 conference finale... which, of course, would have turned into a Ch2 finale since Derrick would have beat Andy down.  

To my small rostered amigo...Ding Ding MFer... Ding Ding...

I'll be waiting

But, I'd like to give you a glimpse into your future... I want to help.. Exactly one week from today when you think back on the season, sure you had a small roster, but you did pretty good... until the playoffs:

But, no one likes to leave empty handed:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 am

I feel bad for Nick cuz when you select the wrong door and write your own death sentence it hurts that much more. On the other hand it's that much funnier to the rest of the group. No matter how we've done there has been little respect for the Eternals. It would be easy to have a Derrick-sized chip on our shoulder but we don't. Maybe derrick and I will win and next week can be the disrespected bowl. Haha

Bring on the tiny tyrants.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Playoff Information and Call-Out thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: