HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Future Proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:02 am

I was thinking today. It hurt.

Anyway here is a proposal that might help or at least give a + to the two worst franchises from each conference.

This is something that if Andy thinks is worthy we can add to our voting lineup ideas list etc etc.

Here is how it will work:

The two worst teams, one from DD one from TT will have an option yearly for a fee of 10 WB's to move to a difference Chapter. The team they pick to swap with will have the option of denying the swap/move for double the WB's.

Example:

Degenerates decides to spent the 10 wb's (wb's will be returned if his option is blocked) to move into Chapter one and displace the Tyrants...
Tyrants will have one week (since its ofseason anyway) to either pay 20 WB's to block the move and stay in Chapter 1 or accept it and move to the Chapter that the Degenerates were in.

Why?

Well it gives us one more fun ofseason activity, it also gives a loser franchise a change of scenery if they choose it, or the ability to hurt another franchise that they suspect might not want to move and thus will spend the 20 wb's to stay.

Why Andy should not spit at this proposal?

Well we all agree that having the yearly chapters remain intact builds awesome rivalries and that makes things a lot of fun for all, but this option in my opinion does not affect things that drastically to ruin that feel, plus it gives a choice with consequences to that franchise that is down in the dumps and might want a change of scenery...

Discuss if you want.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:15 am

Can the Dragons change chapters? If so, I fully support this rule.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:01 am

not sure if i like it - but open to the idea

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:00 am

Cool idea but I think a move of this significance would cost significantly more WB's.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Proposals should be emailed to me. Starting your own threads on stuff like this really only has downsides. If everyone loves your idea and I won't have it for some reason then we're gonna probably have some drama. If it's a good idea and I love it or will at least consider it, you've now put it out there which may negatively impact another proposals chances. I do consider lots of things when bringing these things up in January (and in what order).

Hope that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:47 pm

You are right completely forgot the proper way of doing this. My apologies.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:22 pm

You mother f.... I mean I love you!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:22 pm

It sounds like a fun addition to the offseason but it would need to cost WAY more to be able to switch divisions. IMO

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:55 am

This wouldn't be fair to the team that gets picked to move. Why should that team be forced to pay WB just because the worst team chose them?

It would be better to cost 50 WB for the worst team to switch divisions and if accepted the team that switches with them would get the 50 WB.

With that being said, I hate the idea of team movement. I love the rivalries that are created within the Chapters.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:19 pm

This discussion was a failure from the start thanks to me forgetting the proper way of approaching it, but I do think it's something that would be fun to incorporate into our league.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Proposal   

Back to top Go down

Future Proposal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: