HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
New England Nineties

PostSubject: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 am

Just wanted to have a centralized location for people to whine and complain to the commissioner about anything going on in the auction since I just stumbled on to some grumbling about my JPP in the chat. It would have been a shame if I hadn't happened upon it in time.

Something to explain to anyone who noticed my last 22-minute bid and was incensed, upset, or had their delicate sensibilities hurt -> the bids right now are massive, ranging up to 15% of our total cap. If I have $400-$500 committed as the highest bidder in several auctions, like I did at one point today, I may not want to bid $125 on JPP. If then, over the course of the day, my committed $ is reduced because I am getting outbid, then I become more likely to want to bid $125 on JPP.

I did not sit on my hands eating popcorn waiting to LOL as I bid on JPP in the last 25 minutes to offend the Hamilton Steel Cats - my bidding landscape shifted late in the day and changed my priorities. I'll also add that it was Hamilton himself who outbid me on Wes Welker, freeing up an additional $62 of bidding bucks that put me over the top on deciding to bid on JPP. If he had simply waited until the JPP auction was closed before bidding on Welker, I would not have felt like I had the space to make another run at JPP.

If this is somehow in violation of the rules as Hamilton has suggested to me, then I guess you can start looking for a replacement. I have no idea why I should be expected to bid with $450 committed to high bids exactly the same as I would with like $100 committed. I certainly will not agree to do that - bids are made while taking into consideration my fiscal situation at the time of the bid - I have no idea how the landscape will change in the future, CERTAINLY during this stage of the draft where every player is a HUGE chunk of our cap.

I'm trying to effectively build the best Empire team I can - I am not trying to "snipe" anyone or piss people off for fun. A thousand apologies if I gave someone fantasy player blue balls to the extent where that person had to go complain to the commissioner about it, lol.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks for the explanation which sometimes is all that is needed. But you must also realize that all through the time we were waiting for the draft Andy has stressed for us to do this the "right way" no sniping no last minute steals etc.
So can you blame Cats for getting upset? I know I cant, I would be upset too.
On the other hand after your explanation of the situation that transpired I can also understand your point of view as we are here like you said to build the best "insert name" team we can.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 am

As far as I'm concerned, there is a 24 hour clock for a reason. Bids are accepted until the clock runs out.

No, we really shouldn't be sniping for the sake of it, but there is usually a good reason why some bids go in late.

For example, I went to bed last night winning 3 auctions and was outbid on 2 overnight. That led me to bid on a guy that had about 6 hrs left on the clock who I didn't want to bid on whilst winning the other 3. I went to my max on him and still didn't get him but his cost has gone up.

This isn't sniping. My situation changed and I bid on a guy who I'd considered out of my reach when winning other bids.

This is going to happen a lot, surely?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 am

Anyway, my gripe is the ridiculously low prices auctions are ending for over in the TT. What are you guys doing over there?!?!?!?

hairout

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 am

Florida Chaetomorpha wrote:
Thanks for the explanation which sometimes is all that is needed. But you must also realize that all through the time we were waiting for the draft Andy has stressed for us to do this the "right way" no sniping no last minute steals etc.
So can you blame Cats for getting upset? I know I cant, I would be upset too.
On the other hand after your explanation of the situation that transpired I can also understand your point of view as we are here like you said to build the best "insert name" team we can.

Look, after another 50 players go or something and the highest bid is like $5, it won't matter, and unless it's a one time occurrence, I'll bury someone for bumping a bid last minute. But right now, every outbid has massive implications to our cap situation. I have no intention of bidding like having a 5-20% swing in my available bidding dollars somehow DOESN'T matter. If people are going to get upset by that, that's okay, I didn't join to make Facebook friends, but I'll find it absurd if that somehow violates the rules. I'm trying to allocate my cap $ in the most effective way possible, bottom line. If you really want protection from being "sniped" (even though I don't think that's an appropriate term in this case) then bid more - that's what auctions are for, rewarding the player to the team that will spend the most on him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 am

Like I posted in chat everyone has their own strategies. Nothing that I'm going to bitch about. I take a "due unto others" strategy where if I wouldn't like it to happen to me then I don't do it. I guess where I think it's a dick move to bid that late you could call me a pussy ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:33 am

England Dragons wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, there is a 24 hour clock for a reason. Bids are accepted until the clock runs out.

No, we really shouldn't be sniping for the sake of it, but there is usually a good reason why some bids go in late.

For example, I went to bed last night winning 3 auctions and was outbid on 2 overnight. That led me to bid on a guy that had about 6 hrs left on the clock who I didn't want to bid on whilst winning the other 3. I went to my max on him and still didn't get him but his cost has gone up.

This isn't sniping. My situation changed and I bid on a guy who I'd considered out of my reach when winning other bids.

This is going to happen a lot, surely?

Yes, especially early in the draft when the auctions are going for huge %'s of our cap. I tried to explain this, but was still called a douche and got "told on." shrug

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Like I posted in chat everyone has their own strategies. Nothing that I'm going to bitch about. I take a "due unto others" strategy where if I wouldn't like it to happen to me then I don't do it. I guess where I think it's a dick move to bid that late you could call me a pussy ROTFLMAO

Well then I guess we will just disagree. My salary cap situation changes, and I felt the best decision for building my team under the new situation was to bid on a player. If you really expect me to not do that because of how that makes another owner feel, we just have different ideas as to what this hobby is for.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

Missed this in the chat but I'm with Mike on this. I have 3 to 5 players of which I want to win exactly 3. As long as I'm winning 3 I don't need to bid. The minute someone outbids my max on one of those 3, I'm going in on another player.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 am

I'm with Mike on this too. Situations like this happen all the time in auctions. I don't think it's a dick move and in fact, if my guy gets bid up when I have 5 minutes left, it really doesn't bother me - especially with Proxy bidding. If I wanted him, I should have upped my Max bid.

What would bug me would be the last 5 minute upmanship -- if someone bid in $1 increments in the last couple of minutes just to increase the cost to find out what my max bid was. I think that sucks. If you want a guy and only have a limited amount of time to raise. Then Raise it. Don't nickel and dime it.

I guess that's how I view the don't be a dick in an auction rule/vibe. Don't nickel and dime it just to make "Team B" pay more.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

The name of the league is Roster Wars. I say bid away

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 am

From Section CC. The Initial Draft

Quote :
**Additional Notes** Within each conference, there will be no more than 35 active auctions at any one time. At any time, the RWC may change the pacing of this process to ensure it gets done in time for the season but he will give 24 hour notice minimum for a pace change.

While some call it strategy, in Roster Wars the auction is intended to be a fair and pure way to start the best league around by allowing all owners the chance to obtain any player they so desire, and so owners are expected to bid in good faith meaning you bid what you would pay for a player because you want the player at that price and not be price gauging just for the sake of doing so. All this ever leads to is others doing it in retaliation and ultimately the league as a whole loses on the deal. This is largely an unenforceable request but if you completely disagree with this sentiment, then this league is not for you. We shouldn't see a bunch of players prices being hiked in the last hour of auctions since this active of a group should easily be able to decide whether they are going to continue bidding or pass before the final hour is at hand.

We did all agree to this is all I am going to say.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :
**Additional Notes** Within each conference, there will be no more than 35 active auctions at any one time. At any time, the RWC may change the pacing of this process to ensure it gets done in time for the season but he will give 24 hour notice minimum for a pace change.

While some call it strategy, in Roster Wars the auction is intended to be a fair and pure way to start the best league around by allowing all owners the chance to obtain any player they so desire, and so owners are expected to bid in good faith meaning you bid what you would pay for a player because you want the player at that price and not be price gauging just for the sake of doing so. All this ever leads to is others doing it in retaliation and ultimately the league as a whole loses on the deal. This is largely an unenforceable request but if you completely disagree with this sentiment, then this league is not for you. We shouldn't see a bunch of players prices being hiked in the last hour of auctions since this active of a group should easily be able to decide whether they are going to continue bidding or pass before the final hour is at hand.

This section talks about bidding in good faith and price gauging just for the sake of doing so. Not really relevant to this issue at all, unless you're accusing me of that in addition to sniping.

Also, what's your definition of "bunch?" Is it more than one? Bunch usually means more than one.

And again, when my cap situation changes, am I not supposed to bid on new players with time left because it hurts peoples' feelings? confused

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 am

And to think Todd and Mike are in the same division too. Laughing

Let the rules nono Crying or Very sad never stop! cheers

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 am

While we are on the topic another one to raise to make those who may not be aware of it.
This is something that raises my blood pressure and probably others- NICKEL and DIMING esp this early.
e.g. guy is on the board for $100. The transaction logs show you bidding several times to raise his bid by a total of a just few $.
If you want the guy bid what you are willing to pay - don't nudge him by a $ at a time in an attempt to reset the 24 hour clock...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

This section talks about bidding in good faith and price gauging just for the sake of doing so. Not really relevant to this issue at all, unless you're accusing me of that in addition to sniping.

Also, what's your definition of "bunch?" Is it more than one? Bunch usually means more than one.

And again, when my cap situation changes, am I not supposed to bid on new players with time left because it hurts peoples' feelings? confused

All I am saying is Mike, that we all agreed not to do it. I think the way Andy worded it was just trying to say, hey, don't do this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

I interpreted that whole paragraph to be related to price gouging. And Mike was not price gouging.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 am

Mike, you're fine. Respond properly once home.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Alright, so while I thought I had covered this thoroughly, I apparently did not.

Some strategies are going to create this scenario...and I get that. What I was and still am asking for is owners not to be price gouging for the sake of making others spend more but you want a player bid on them. That is what happened here. I understand if a guy is down 30 minutes and gets bumped that that is frustrating as hell...but Mike spelled it out and its a scenario that will happen multiple times because of bidding styles.

What I do not want is people seeing a player about to end who is currently at $42 and people who do not want that player bumping him a couple bucks on the gamble that the current high bidder has a high bid of say $50. If you do not want that player, stay the fuck away from it. In this case, Welker was taken away, money became available and another player he wanted was now an option and he pursued it and I have no problem with it.

I thought I read somewhere else that people can see in transactions that guys are bidding up a dollar at a time and trying to steal that way or whatever...I cannot police this but if you want a player, think about it and figure out what you would be willing to pay if you can. It just looks shitty if you keep going by a dollar since it resembles price gouging....but whatever.

I really would love to keep the vibe we have had here the last few months guys so hopefully it doesnt need to get chippy. Do the right thing, try to build your team and trust those around you are merely doing the same.

Different schedules and different strategies are at work here so kinda have to take that into account. I know my preconceived notion of what was gonna happen here had to detour based on those around me and I am gonna do my best with what I have to work with. I wish you the best on doing the same.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Well said bossman

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Anyway, my gripe is the ridiculously low prices auctions are ending for over in the TT. What are you guys doing over there?!?!?!?

hairout

Yea what the hell is that? Guys are going for half the price we are paying in the other division... I definitely picked the wrong conference to be in. hissy fit

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

hairout

Yea what the hell is that? Guys are going for half the price we are paying in the other division... I definitely picked the wrong conference to be in. hissy fit

I guess one positive is that we don't have to trade with each other.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

I see nothing wrong with what Empire did. There is a 24 hour clock. While bidding in the red is frowned upon in every auction league, it also happens in every auction league for a variety of reasons. Some legit. Some not-legit. Some good rivalries happen because of the animosity created. You're enemies during the auction and then friends afterwards. It's all good! After this auction we can go on and not have to worry about it anymore.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey for the record, I am good with it (what has transpired). Do I like it? No, obviously not. Also, I do not appreciate the whining and crying comments. I wasn't whining or crying and my feelings were definitely not hurt. I think you need to have feelings, for feelings to be hurt.

I was pissed off though as I find it a bush move, but that is my opinion and last I checked it is still okay to have one of those. I did discuss it with those that asked about the late bid as they saw it for themselves and inquired. They requested a thread on it, I chose to simply send a PM to Andy as I'm not for airing shit publicly. As far I am concerned the case is closed on this.

I understand the 24 hour clock and I am fully aware that circumstances change. Does it mean I need to like people who bid in the red? No, I don't. Anyway, as I said earlier I'm moving on from this topic and will not be discussing it further. There is no hurt, bruised, or crushed feelings. I wish the Empire good luck and will deal with him twice a year on the field of play. Keep your kleenex tissues you may be needing them. Evil laugh

Cheers ... cheers

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Meow

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Meow

ROTFLMAO Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm

I hear ya Todd. Regardless of the "why" it sucks to wait that long only to have it snatched...

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't think anyone is trying to screw anyone over. We have to build our teams as we see fit. Again, no one is trying to screw another guy. Bid away how you see fit IMO. $1 at a time $10 a hundred whatever. NO CRYING ALLOWED!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm

I just have a lot of feelings guys...

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

This is what we have in a folder here at work. It gets filled out quite often. Feel free to fill it out if any of you feel slighted.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm

That is funny.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
I think you need to have feelings, for feelings to be hurt.

ROTFLMAO

I feel ya Todd

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 pm

BRAVO. Stupendous!

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
This is what we have in a folder here at work. It gets filled out quite often. Feel free to fill it out if any of you feel slighted.

Ok...that was funny. Laughing But I still dont like you!!!!! :dry:

smile and wave

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I thought I read somewhere else that people can see in transactions that guys are bidding up a dollar at a time and trying to steal that way or whatever...I cannot police this but if you want a player, think about it and figure out what you would be willing to pay if you can. It just looks shitty if you keep going by a dollar since it resembles price gouging....but whatever.

I sometimes will do this. But it certainly is not to gouge. I'm sitting here on a 12 hour midnight shift watching this. And, I am a cheap ass. I will make a bid of what I think I want to pay at that moment. I may sit there look through the other auctions and say "crap" ok I guess I could pay this and I'll bump it up. I go back and forth with myself. I don't get on here once every 12 hours and put in a few bids. This is a chess game for me. So, I will bid what I want, when I want. But, PLEASE do not take it as a screwing tactic, I assure you it is not. We all have our quirks.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Omega City Legends wrote:

Ok...that was funny. Laughing But I still dont like you!!!!! :dry:

smile and wave

DITTO

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I sometimes will do this. But it certainly is not to gouge. I'm sitting here on a 12 hour midnight shift watching this. And, I am a cheap ass. I will make a bid of what I think I want to pay at that moment. I may sit there look through the other auctions and say "crap" ok I guess I could pay this and I'll bump it up. I go back and forth with myself. I don't get on here once every 12 hours and put in a few bids. This is a chess game for me. So, I will bid what I want, when I want. But, PLEASE do not take it as a screwing tactic, I assure you it is not. We all have our quirks.

I get it. I change my mind too. Honestly, I feel like everyone here is doing whatever it is they do and it is in good faith. I am good. You guys are good.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 12:08 am

ROTFLMAO

That's great - I'm printing that out and sticking it on the office wall...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 9:15 am

Why have I never seen that form before yesterday? I *live* on the internet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 am

You have no feelings remember? Oh wait that might have been someone else.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
You have no feelings remember? Oh wait that might have been someone else.

Yep that was Todd!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 pm

I don't want to muddle up the main Draft thread, and besides, I'm about to whine, so this belongs here anyway.

But this spamming of the opening auctions is ridiculous. There's a difference between "active" and "obsessive."

I understand it's perfeclty within the rules, but so is bidding when there is 22 minutes left, yet I got a ration of crap for doing that ONCE.

I'm not asking that anyone stop doing what is best for their team in their mind - but I do not see any difference between jamming up the auction openings and bidding within the last 90 seconds; they are both within the rules, can be justified by perfectly legitimate competitive reasons, and very annoying to the other owners in the league. So everyone in my conference just be aware of that moving forward.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I don't want to muddle up the main Draft thread, and besides, I'm about to whine, so this belongs here anyway.

But this spamming of the opening auctions is ridiculous. There's a difference between "active" and "obsessive."

I understand it's perfeclty within the rules, but so is bidding when there is 22 minutes left, yet I got a ration of crap for doing that ONCE.

I'm not asking that anyone stop doing what is best for their team in their mind - but I do not see any difference between jamming up the auction openings and bidding within the last 90 seconds; they are both within the rules, can be justified by perfectly legitimate competitive reasons, and very annoying to the other owners in the league. So everyone in my conference just be aware of that moving forward.
How would you suggest we fix this? I was online, saw a guy was close to being won, and I waited about 9 minutes until he was won, and then I started a new auction. Just so happened there were two other guys online who did the same thing. I didn't know they were there when I was making my bid...I don't understand why the system allows it. Does it just take in every bid within the first minute of an auction closing, or what??

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

This falls on me...but it is a very valid point. At this point all I feel I can do is to ask those of you who who have opened the majority of the auctions up until now to please stop and look at it from others perspective...maybe you could chill a bit. It is kinda weak that if you aren't online ready to gun sling that you NEVER get to nominate.

I assume those who have had a lot of nominations realize this and could easily relax a couple days so everyone enjoys this draft vs despising it.

I am sorry I didn't foresee this and have a better idea.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm

MFL should really fix it...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm

We are the ultimate stress test agreed

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

When you tell them - ask for a discount in 2013...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
We are the ultimate stress test agreed

Honestly, I just want to stop the draft, go sit on my patio for a week and drink beer.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Minnesota Destroyers wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

How would you suggest we fix this? I was online, saw a guy was close to being won, and I waited about 9 minutes until he was won, and then I started a new auction. Just so happened there were two other guys online who did the same thing. I didn't know they were there when I was making my bid...I don't understand why the system allows it. Does it just take in every bid within the first minute of an auction closing, or what??

I don't think we need to fix it. It's allowed by the rules and a legitimate strategy. I'm just saying I don't see a difference between the apparently super-evil sin of bidding in the last hour of an auction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***   

Back to top Go down

***OFFICIAL Whine About Bidding Thread***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: