HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Stat Corrections (Week 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22548

PostSubject: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:16 am



Arizona Cardinals at Buffalo Bills

Preston Brown: from 1 to 0 Quarterback Hits.
Kyle Williams: from 1 to 2 Tackles.
Kyle Williams: from 3 to 2 Assists.
Kyle Williams: from 1 Sack for 4 Yards to to 1.5 Sacks for 7.5 Yards.
Kyle Williams: from 2 to 3 Quarterback Hits.
Kyle Williams: from 1 to 2 Tackles For A Loss.
Lerentee McCray: from 1 to 0 Assists.
Lerentee McCray: from 0.5 Sacks for 3.5 Yards to 0 Sacks.
Lerentee McCray: from 1 to 0 Quarterback Hits.
Nickell Robey: from 0 to 1 Passes Defended.

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals

Derek Wolfe: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars

Denard Robinson: from 22 to 0 Fumble Recovery Yards.

Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins

Demario Davis: from 2 to 3 Tackles.
Emmanuel Ogbah: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Danny Shelton: from 4 to 3 Tackles.
Danny Shelton: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Joe Schobert: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Xavien Howard: from 2 to 1 Passes Defended.
Ndamukong Suh: from 3 to 4 Tackles.
Isa Abdul-Quddus: from 1 to 2 Quarterback Hits.
Jason Jones: from 3 to 2 Tackles.
Jordan Phillips: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans

Jalen Richard: from 0 to 1 FairCatches.
Travis Carrie: from 2 to 1 FairCatches.
David Amerson: from 4 to 5 Passes Defended.
Khalil Mack: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Jurrell Casey: from 3 to 2 Assists.
Jurrell Casey: from 0.5 Sacks for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks.
Jurrell Casey: from 1 to 0 Quarterback Hits.
Brian Orakpo: from 1 to 2 Tackles.
Brian Orakpo: from 1 to 0 Assists.
Brian Orakpo: from 0.5 Sacks for 2 Yards to 1 Sack for 4 Yards.
Brian Orakpo: from 0 to 1 Tackles For A Loss.

Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Mike Evans: from 13 to 14 Pass Targets.
Ethan Westbrooks: from 1 to 2 Tackles.
Dominique Easley: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Josh Forrest: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Cam Thomas: from 1 to 0 Tackles.
Cam Thomas: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Clinton McDonald: from 4 to 3 Tackles.
Gerald McCoy: from 2 to 1 Assists.
Daryl Smith: from 0 to 1 Tackles.

San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts

Philip Rivers: from 330 to 326 Passing Yards.
Chargers: from 319 to 315 Net Passing Yards.
Hunter Henry: from 76 to 72 Receiving Yards.
Dexter McCoil: from 0 to 1 Passes Defended.
Total: from 4 to 5 Passes Defended.

New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs

Bilal Powell: from 7 to 6 Pass Targets.
Jalin Marshall: from 4 to 5 Pass Targets.
Derrick Johnson: from 9 to 8 Tackles.
Ron Parker: from 1 to 2 Passes Defended.
Chris Jones: from 0 to 1 Assists.
Dezman Moses: from 0 to 1 Assists.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Philadelphia Eagles

Bennie Logan: from 2 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Nolan Carroll: from 4 to 3 Passes Defended.

Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys

Brian Hoyer: from 3 Rushes for -3 Yards to 2 Rushes for 2 Yards.
Bears: from 15 Rushes for 73 Yards to 14 Rushes for 78 Yards.
Bears: from 317 to 312 Net Passing Yards.
Brian Hoyer: from 0 Sacks Against to 1 Sack Against for 5 Yards.
Cowboys Defense: from 0 Sacks to 1 Sack for 5 Yards.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5191

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:21 am

Looks like it took away DTO's win last week... Stat corrections giveth and then they taketh away for Chris.

But, even wilder... if we had played this week, the stat corrections would have given you a 0.02 victory against me. lol


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10034

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:09 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Looks like it took away DTO's win last week... Stat corrections giveth and then they taketh away for Chris.

But, even wilder... if we had played this week, the stat corrections would have given you a 0.02 victory against me.  lol

Damn that sucks for Chris. Stat Corrections are a horrible way to lose, but you know if you win by a small margin this can happen. Yuck.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6686

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 am

Wow Todd almost got enough to take ours too


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 am

It could be worse, if I wasn't expecting it... but I was ever since Monday night... I knew last week was improbable and too good to be true, I know I am not that lucky, so I was expecting things to "even out" and look at that, the very next week it bites me in the ass! laughing


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5191

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
It could be worse,    if I wasn't expecting it...   but I was ever since Monday night...   I knew last week was improbable and too good to be true,   I know I am not that lucky,   so I was expecting things to "even out"  and look at that,   the very next week it bites me in the ass!   laughing

Still.. that was a huge ass swing


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
It could be worse,    if I wasn't expecting it...   but I was ever since Monday night...   I knew last week was improbable and too good to be true,   I know I am not that lucky,   so I was expecting things to "even out"  and look at that,   the very next week it bites me in the ass!   laughing

Still.. that was a huge ass swing

No kidding, to go from a 1 point win to a 9 point loss is a big swing. I lost 4 pts which is pretty big movement but then he gained 6 pts which is a ton of movement... Oh well shrug nothing I can do about it...


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2743

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Wow Todd almost got enough to take ours too

I sure didn't see that getting so close.  I knew the Muskies/Outlaws was up in the air, but I figured the rest were money in the bank.  Guess not.  grin


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
It could be worse,    if I wasn't expecting it...   but I was ever since Monday night...   I knew last week was improbable and too good to be true,   I know I am not that lucky,   so I was expecting things to "even out"  and look at that,   the very next week it bites me in the ass!   laughing

Still.. that was a huge ass swing

No kidding,   to go from a 1 point win to a 9 point loss is a big swing.    I lost 4 pts which is pretty big movement but then he gained 6 pts which is a ton of movement...    Oh well shrug   nothing I can do about it...

Imagine if it looked like you had won by 9.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3692

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Bleh, lost by less than a point.  ARGH!  I feel like Charlie Brown.  I was "Lucy'd".

Week 3 in a nutshell.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2935

PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm

DTO... stat corrected... Ouch...


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stat Corrections (Week 3)   

Back to top Go down
 
Stat Corrections (Week 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: