x

Share | 

College Football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:35 pm

The Bowl games have been somewhat boring outside of a few close or high scoring ones. Hopefully that isnt a sign for the games this weekend/Monday.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Big 10 winning their games so far

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Big 10 winning their games so far

7-0 with only one game remaining - Michigan v South Carolina. No pressure or anything. I’m kinda happy about the extra viewers we should get bc of this. We haven’t been this healthy since Week 1, so it should be a great game. It’s been pretty tense between the teams down there all week too

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Quote :
Penn State RB Saquon Barkley declared for the 2018 NFL Draft.
Barkley would not talk about his future following Penn State's Fiesta Bowl win, but there was never much doubt the do-it-all running back would skip his senior season. Barkley finishes his illustrious college career with over 5,000 yards from scrimmage and 51 offensive touchdowns as well as two kick return scores. A big back who is an asset in the passing game and has the wheels to take it to the house, Barkley is an elite prospect who should destroy the combine and come off the board early in the first round.

just got prolly my last boner of 2017 reading this.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:16 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Quote :
Barkley would not talk about his future following Penn State's Fiesta Bowl win, but there was never much doubt the do-it-all running back would skip his senior season. Barkley finishes his illustrious college career with over 5,000 yards from scrimmage and 51 offensive touchdowns as well as two kick return scores. A big back who is an asset in the passing game and has the wheels to take it to the house, Barkley is an elite prospect who should destroy the combine and come off the board early in the first round.

All two inches of it... get some

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Quote :

lol 2

on a good day.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

So most days it's an innie? Or is it like a mega-clit? I'd tell you to Google it, but I'm sure you are well versed.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

So most days it's an innie?  Or is it like a mega-clit? I'd tell you to Google it, but I'm sure you are well versed.

I'm gonna text you a pic of it and you can make it your screensaver or twitter profile pic.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

So most days it's an innie?  Or is it like a mega-clit? I'd tell you to Google it, but I'm sure you are well versed.

I'm gonna text you a pic of it and you can make it your screensaver or twitter profile pic.

How's the zoom on your phone?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

he just shove his phone in his mouth and try and suck it anyway.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

Ben can make that his last boner of 2017.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

I didn't get a text, so I can't confirm or deny that boner.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Biggest win of my lifetime for the Badgers last night, even bigger than their Rose Bowl win vs UCLA. They could legitimately contend for a National title next year if Hornibrook can play like that next year.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:13 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

Text recieved, boner confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Quote :

lol 2  

on a good day.

lol 2

sick sick sick

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 am

1- you guys are gross.
2- Big 10 is better than people thought.
3- ON WISCONSIN.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 am

Big 10 was impressive for sure. If one of the playoff games goes sideways there will be even more fuel for expanding since Big 10 was snubbed and they were obviously better than advertised.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:45 pm

IRISH~~~   Get the W

Thank goodness we took Wimbush out, let Dexter Williams run the ball over Adams a few times in the 4th qtr and our Defense played lights out in that last drive.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

Thank goodness we took Wimbush out, let Dexter Williams run the ball over Adams a few times in the 4th qtr and our Defense played lights out in that last drive.

actually didn't watch because there was way better games on.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

UCF!! Love seeing a mid major win a New Years Day bowl. 8 team playoff please.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

UCF!!  Love seeing a mid major win a New Years Day bowl.  8 team playoff please.

yeh what a great season for ucf. that lil qb they got over there can ball.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

UCF!!  Love seeing a mid major win a New Years Day bowl.  8 team playoff please.

Yep, this would have been an incredible playoff.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:31 pm

This Rose Bowl is nuts. If the remaining two games are half this good we are in for a treat.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 pm

That Rose Bowl was one of the more entertaining games I have seen in a while. Terrible defense all the way around, but entertaining, the crowd was awesome, multiple OT's. Good stuff. Hopefully this Bama/Clemson game compares.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:47 pm

getting to see a few of my future drafts picks doing so well today is exciting.

and then they show my deshaun on the sidelines love

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:31 pm

An all SEC championship? Yes please. Let the salt flow!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am

getting to see a few of my future drafts picks doing so well today is exciting.

and then they show my deshaun on the sidelines love

Be careful - - - you might get an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

I thought you were still crying for the Wisc beat down.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

It was a good decision taking Wimbush out, that offense was stagnant in the first half. Also great job by Boykin stepping up and playing well in place of Stepherson.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

laughing lol 2 lol3 rofl ROFL ROTFLMAO Laughing mock

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Boarding the Georgia train #beatbama

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Yeah, I am all hands on Georgia now. BEAT BAMA!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Last night was the first time I had watched a Georgia game. That freshman QB is going to be the #1 pick in a few years. holy moley.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Last night was the first time I had watched a Georgia game.  That freshman QB is going to be the #1 pick in a few years.  holy moley.

Yeah, he's a damn stud. Gonna be interesting to see where Eason lands soon. Id like to see him link up with Kelly at UCLA

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Sony is going to be an absolute monster moving forward too.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
IRISH~~~   Get the W

I thought you were still crying for the Wisc beat down.

yeh van ginkel destroyed us. coffee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Van Ginkel is a stud.

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:44 pm

I haven't really watched college football much the last few years, but i did tune in for that Georgia/Oklahoma game, and man it was fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm

A lot of UGA hype here.  Any takers want to bet against Bama?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

I’m not hyping them, I just want them to win because I’m sick of Bama.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

This. I am not dumb enough to bet against the Tide, but would like to see someone new win it. As for the UGA QB, I am far from a talent evaluator but I had the same thought as Brad. I was also dreaming of that MLB, Smith, from UGA in Giants blue and plugging him in every week for the Justice. Neither will happen so I just might need to find a new IDP league so I have a reason to watch him. He was everywhere in the second half.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

agree

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Can't blame me for trying!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Even at +4.5 I don't think I could take Georgia. Georgia is a very good team but Bama has been far and away the best team this season when healthy. We'll see if Jennings and Cotton can go on Monday but I still think they win by a TD+ even if both are out (but I'm usually wrong about the national title game).

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 pm

I'll take Georgia at +4.5, Ghoj. $50?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:25 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I'll take Georgia at +4.5, Ghoj. $50?

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: College Football   Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:30 pm