x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 am

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of our fearless VP, Justin of the Mohawk Ridge Marauders!

What can be said about Justin? He used to be our post leader, he obviously loves halloween and he is a bee keeper.

Justin got into the playoffs last year, and did alright, but ultimately got crushed by a superior TT threat in Han-Yang. Does it suck to know that he is way better than you, or are you content with it?

Justin used to post a lot, but now he just plays pokemon all day. We caught up with his mom and she showed us this video:

Bee keeping is serious business. Justin is very profitable, but I went to his website and found something very disturbing. Just weird Justin, I know it is good for a business to have multiple platforms, but ick.

Hopefully Justin's team will do better than his beloved Lions. I just don''t see it happening this year.

Lastly, the final strange thing we know about Justin is that he was the first to enjoy the weird fetish known as face-sitting. I am not an expert in the subject, but I hear he is pretty embarrassed about it. Be proud of who you are Justin, and embrace it.

Justin, you are obviously respected around here. You are a valuable member of the community, you have your shit together and are a right hand man to Andy. Put down the honey, pull up a keyboard, and fix that roster!  laughing

Justin's roast is open!
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 am

With all the man-hugging, beekeeping, humming fetish video-watching, metal-detecting, Pokemon-Go-ing, figurine painting, 3d-gaming and heaven knows what else it's actually quite amazing this isn't the last place team by a fuckin landslide.

Justin's goal is "NOT LAST" and so far he is a winner on that level. It's too bad he'll never be a winner by anyone else standards.

loser

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm

He's a winner just by surviving with all those bees in his yard.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Laughing

You can't roast he who has no shame but I welcome you to try troll

Love you all <3 In the gayest way possible.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Who new his aspiration was to become a QB coach as fast as possible and then bugger off except to come and post about bees shrug

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Who new his aspiration was to become a QB coach as fast as possible and then bugger off except to come and post about bees shrug

*knew

troll

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:42 pm

My mistake

... to post about bees and grammar

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:02 pm

I hate that fucking troll

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Youre team sucks donkey balls.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I hate that fucking troll
That's harsh. Ya... You got a point I hate Justin too.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Remember that time you thought it would be a good plan to have DMC as your only RB ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Mohawk Ridge Mafuckit wrote:
Yo uknwo I've never been a big drinker. Like ever. I'm 27 fuckin years old but i've neverbeen drunk. Like ever. I mean I don't like beer at all. I've tried a few but I don't like it.

Tonight though I had like a bunch of wine and my wife gave me a shot and I don't feel normal. I probably shouldn't be posting anything right now because I don't feel normal but I want you guys to know that I love this league and that you're all pretty awesome. I'm sad that some people that I like have left but you guys that are left are pretty awesome.

Andy you run a great league and I love you and I love the league. It really makes me happy

I got really sad tonight thinking about my dog clover, the husky, dying. because she's the first dog I ever owned that was just mine. My mom used to bread dogs so i've had a lot of dogs but clover i paid for with my own money and she's mien and she's a husky and she's seven and I don't want her to die.

I think i'll be okay. I love you guys. My wife is yelling now cuz I said things. goodbye

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:23 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Yo uknwo I've never been a big drinker. Like ever. I'm 27 fuckin years old but i've neverbeen drunk. Like ever. I mean I don't like beer at all. I've tried a few but I don't like it.

Tonight though I had like a bunch of wine and my wife gave me a shot and I don't feel normal. I probably shouldn't be posting anything right now because I don't feel normal but I want you guys to know that I love this league and that you're all pretty awesome. I'm sad that some people that I like have left but you guys that are left are pretty awesome.

Andy you run a great league and I love you and I love the league. It really makes me happy

I got really sad tonight thinking about my dog clover, the husky, dying. because she's the first dog I ever owned that was just mine. My mom used to bread dogs so i've had a lot of dogs but clover i paid for with my own money and she's mien and she's a husky and she's seven and I don't want her to die.

I think i'll be okay. I love you guys. My wife is yelling now cuz I said things. goodbye

OMFG that was funny. When was that from?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:49 am

Leave him alone. He was dumb enough to pick Melvin Gordon so that Amari Cooper would fall to me. He is almost as popular on the Divine as Shawn is.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:50 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:

OMFG that was funny. When was that from?

Memories from a time when this ball bag full of ovaries used to give a shit about us.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:09 am

That drunken post is the best. Lol.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Omg that drunken post was awesome.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:49 pm

I thought this was a roast not talking about how amazing I am?!

troll

Haven't been drunk since then either haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 22- Mohawk Ridge Marauders (Justin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: